Everyone's getting rich

Guys, one question about all these people investing in crypto and getting rich off of it. If EVERYONE gets rich, doesn't that mean that no one is getting rich? I mean, if we all get more money then wtf does it even matter anymore? Literally everyone and their mom is investing in these coins. Why are we even going to work anymore if shit is this easy? I feel like this whole things is going to come crashing down hard, one way or the other.

What are your thoughts on this? Most importantly about inflation occurring because everyone's suddenly making more money.

Other urls found in this thread:

nkilsdonkgervais.wordpress.com/2017/12/14/bitcoin-proves-that-men-will-always-be-a-step-ahead-of-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're overestimating the amount of people that are in it. majority are sour grapes rationalizing that its a scam.

Don't worry there will always be people losing money, in this case it will be the boomers, when they finally get in at $500k/bitcoin.

Not everyone. The last guy who doesn't cash out and bought at the top. Hate to be him at the pyramid.

We're getting rich at the expense of the folks still holding soon to be worthless fiat.

There are more markets than the crypto industry lad. Were a part of a growing industry, wealth from many other industries will move into crypto. The investments are shifting from one end of the boat to the other, and creating new wealth by producing labor saving revolutionary technology. This will level out eventually. But this is just the start

I think about it all the time. Its too good to be true.

Could be that this is the largest social experiment to date and we are all going to get more wealthy only for it to crash beneath us. I dont know how our generation (being mostly millenials) will adjust to hardship/

Could be the scare we need to keep us in place... working for 40% tax and being happy about it.

Please keep crypto strong guys. Its the closest we have to a revolution.

This, exactly why I took the plunge in September. Everyone that I knew who knew about it were calling it a scam. Banks, bankers calling it a scam and a bubble.

There are still way more on the naysayers and nonchalant side. They trickle over to our side by the day, I don't think the bull run has run its course.

This. Fiat loses real and psychological value against crypto every day, and that's not going to change anytime soon

World GDP is like 75 trillion USD nigga, plenty of money to go around

Well for every person that gains doesn't there have to be a loss?

the loss is to normies holding cuck bucks

the brainlets on this board holy shit

I was just thinking that. Reason why fiat isn't losing that much right now is because a lot more people have it than crypto

You're underestimating how many people are losing money on this.
It's a 0-sum game, mate. I trade you for profit, you trade me for loss. A lot of what seems like Veeky Forums shitposting is actually normies hearing about Bitcoin on CNN and going for broke.

nope.

A lot of people HODL.
More people buy than there are sell orders. Suddenly everyone thinks theyre rich because of a lack of sell pressure.

Do we know how many people actually are in it?

Crypto is a way for the patriarchy to gain power over women again. It should be banned or women should be given equal amounts of Bitcoin

A moment of daily silence, please for the uselessly brave soul who bought VEN at 1400. Pay your respects

nkilsdonkgervais.wordpress.com/2017/12/14/bitcoin-proves-that-men-will-always-be-a-step-ahead-of-women/

the USD is down a weighted 7 percent this year you asshat

nigga you thought

(((federal reserve)))