How old are the posters on Veeky Forums?

How old are the posters on Veeky Forums?

old enough to bang your mom

im 10

you won't get me, taxman.

Not as old as your mom.

low IQ

fuck off data collector

About 3.50

tree fiddy

nah 19

I'm only 14 years old but a friend showed me Bitcoin last month and I've made hundreds haha

I’m 12 and what is this

Not sure if trolls or so many underage b&

Fuck you CNBC

I'm gonna get ahead at this rate.

hoping to divorce my fat bitch wife soon

You newfags know being underage is bannable right?

kek

I'm oldfag but better late than never

i'm 8 months old report me faggot i dare you

33 reporting

>newfag doesn't know what a data miner is

Hmm

I believe in you

18. I can still get rich, right?

Same here. We have something these young fucks don't have - we lost hope and know we will eat before they do because there is no choice.

12 btw

Yes, thank Trump though. Don't be a lib. Trump is btfo of the fed by allowing crypto. Market up 50 x's since he came in office. Don't be blue cuck. It will save you a decade of life.

I'm 29 but I identify as a 5 year old when i have runny poopoo. Sometimes though im age fluid and identify as 69 when I am constipated and all backed up in the doo doo. I dont conform to age pooping norms set by society

>12 btw
Stfu we aren't Joe Biden

I think a lot of them are NEETs in their early 20s. Their ways of thinking are all the same: betting their entire future on crypto, no planning for the future, overconfidence, strong sense of self-entitlement, expecting parents to take care of them for the rest of their lives, etc.

there are no mods here newfag

27 and counting

I work two shit jobs and then put in more than half of my income into crypto. I eat like a third worlder and sometimes i don't have enough money for gas but it's all worth it. Made 30k since i started two months ago and I plan to double that within the next week or so

I'm investing in cryptos so that my parents don't have to take care of me faggot

This is true. Most of them will fail.
I'm 24, buy have a non-retard degree and work part time while building a business. Of course gambling crypto too

Work for 150$/month
have 1k$ from army, spend 450$ to this cryptos, cause not really believe in all of this
My life, my country very poor. I'm tired of this, tired from my own greed. I.Want.Piece.Of pie.Too!

I'm still in the womb faggot, my mom gave me an Iphone.

I have a full-time job but decided to quit next year and go back to school to do what I really want to do. Did 2 jobs at the same time and saved 15k in half a year but still not enough. Discovered crypto at the perfect timing. Hope it doesn't crash in 2018.

good luck 3rdworld bro. Put your money in the right coins and you'll make it

I am not from America though. I'm from Scandinavia