What would a setting where "all conspiracy theories are true" be like? I'm talking contaminated vaccines...

What would a setting where "all conspiracy theories are true" be like? I'm talking contaminated vaccines, the illuminati, shadowy G-Men, black choppers, ayy lmaos, chem trails, Manchurian candidates, CIA brainwashing devices, satanic sex cults, and fluoride in the water to suppress latent human psychic abilities.

I want to bombard my players with em. Basically /x/ hijinks in the form of a campaign.
nothing antisemitic please

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.tfes.org/Frequently_Asked_Questions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Real life.

Unknown Armies.

This.

Fpbp

>all conspiracy theories
>nothing antisemitic please
user, you've ruled out literally all of them

Don't listen to these guys, they're plants for the New Inquisition.

I can't blame OP, he just wants to avoid

>DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

from some fag who thinks he's being clever without even making an effort.

Ever read SCP Foundation? It could be of use in this situation.

Deus Ex.

Lel

Literally the Secret World

>What would a setting where "all conspiracy theories are true" be like?
PS:This is all from stuff conspiracy websites, so someone believe at it. Or some shill used it to discredit conspiracy theorists (assuming this kind of shills exist)

At some point of time god discovered itself exist.
While playing with himself he created reality/existance
After some amount of time he created multiverse and then our universe.
While playing with reality god, sometimes like to forget what he knows in the hopes of learning more stuff while relearning stuff.
The reality is part of god, and the multiverse is part of reality that is part of god, our universe is part of reality. Anyway as closer to god as more powerfull you are.

At the start earth was christianity genesis paradise, christian god was/is the controller of earth. There was/is a council of gods that controled solar system.
Christian god was a benevolent dictator, and stuff was perfect but we had no free will.
After some amount of time satan (dont remember what he do) said to the council of gods from solar system, that without free will people wont learn, and earth needed free will.
They liked the idea and told christian god to make earth become a place with free will, god said he wouldnt do it but he had no choice, since the concil of gods were more powerfull.

He eventually said "I will do it but humans wont do evil stuff with free will."

Then he told humans, "you can't eat apples", the humans eventually did that, god became angry and threw humans out of paradise (made earth become normal earth we are at).

Satan sent his people, to try to make people do evil stuff, they are what /pol/ call the elite, he did that to increase the free will of earth and make people learn more. God also sent his own guys.

Some of the satan guys are aliens.

The first coming of christ happened.

After some amount of time, christ make satan elite guys unable to reproduce with other satan elite guys. But there is a fourth type of humans (the third one being normal humans) that can mate with the satan elite guys and have childrens.

The second coming of christ is different from usual stories.

Everyone will automatically die.

At the time it happens, if you are 95%+ evil, you will go to hell, for the stuff you did. After some amount of time after this, satan guys will be merged with the solar system (and so acquire more knowledge since they will be closer to the real god).

If you are less than 50% evil, you will go to paradise.

If you have between 50% and 95% evilness you will go to limbo.

>What is limbo?
If you die before the second comming of christ and go to limbo you will be reincarnated as someone else.

As I said god likes to forget stuff to learn more, at "second comming of christ" the multiverse will be restarted, if you are the ones that go to limbo, you will be reincarnated at this universe.
Each human type is reincarnated as the same type.

I'll just leave this here

wiki.tfes.org/Frequently_Asked_Questions

The aliens satan types I told you before, came from another universe.
They got lost here and think this is their world. 99.999999%+ of those aliens are evil. One example of good alien of those is david icke.

PS: Again, this is all from stuff I saw someone posting at internet at least once, at non joke websites.

Another thing before we continue, those satan humans (or aliens) have their goals infused at their souls, they do it without actually thinking "I have to do this", some are able to not do it for some reason.

The aliens from another universe (the repitilians and greys) are able shapeshift into people and they drink blood.
Those aliens think they own this universe now, since they are superior to us, specially since the time they came here, that was ancient egypt. They want nwo, power and etc.. because they think they must own this universe.

Earth is flat, and nasa dont want us to the border to discover by ourselfs somehow.

There is more but I am lazy to do the rest.

DEUS
E
X

play The Secret World. it's literally every conspiracy, even the fucking crazy ones you've never heard of like hollow earth and the bees using pollen to control minds (which is why our Good Society is trying to fuck them as many was as we can)

Make Sure they're are chemicals in the water the turn the frogs gay.

France is already pretty liberal in regards to sexual norms

Man, that ice wall is some lovecraftian shit.

Bilderbergs!

He said war was too important to be left to the generals. When he said that, 50 years ago, he might have been right. But today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

>nothing antisemitic please
That would be an issue.
use freemasons as the all-powerful cult then. they're loominaughty as fuck

Pretty sure secret world was inspired by unknown armies
can this be an unknown armies thread?
How do I set up a campaign?

>black helicopters
>a conspiracy

boston marathon bombing

I'm running a game sort of like this, where the Illuminati are plane-hopping wizards who control Earth and a multitude of other worlds via subterfuge, subversion of governments, mastery of (((finance))) and a tight grip on who can access magic.

Soon I'll be introducing ayylmaos and the reptilians.

Very soon.

>the world is flat, donut, hallow, cube, cone and round all at once
Shrodinger's Earth?

>the space agencies of the world are involved in a conspiracy faking space travel and exploration. This likely began during the Cold War's 'Space Race', in which the USSR and USA were obsessed with beating each other into space to the point that each faked their accomplishments in an attempt to keep pace with the other's supposed achievements. Since the end of the Cold War, however, the conspiracy is most likely motivated by greed rather than political gains, and using only some of their funding to continue to fake space travel saves a lot of money to embezzle for themselves.
Okay, that's fucking delusional but I could accept that premise in some dystopian novel.

>please note that we are not suggesting that space agencies are aware that the earth is flat and actively covering the fact up. They depict the earth as being round simply because that is what they expect it to be.
Lost me there.
Do they mean the space agencies are literally hallucinating that the earth is round because they're conditioned to believe that? Did the authors forget that there have been space missions since the moon landing or that there are people on the ISS right now? How the fuck are space agencies not aware that "the earth is flat"?

No you don't get it man. There is no one in space and has never been. ISS is just a soundstage in Hollywood or somewhere like that. None of those rockets have gone to space, as that's impossible or something and NASA and such agencies just keep most of their money and do some shitty cheap fake rockets that they "launch" to "space".

Ah so basically NASA is a glorified graphics and video studio. I get it.

I'm guessing GPS is handled by high altitude planes or something like that.

Dark Matter, the old setting for Alternity not the scifi show.

The comic the Invisibles is basically exactly what you want, it even features a group of PCs as the main characters.

Silent legions has a suggested setting where a cult are fabricating/destroying evidence thereby retroactively changing the past (and worse the present, while you watch). I'm currently running it with two PCs who survived a terrorist bombing that apparently never happened.

Definitely this.

Welcome to Night Vale

It would definitely be a very faction based setting.
>the shapeshifting lizardmen want to control earth
>but so do the greys
>and the antichrist
>and the Illuminati
>and the andromedans
>and the psychic pedophile vampires
>and the globalists
>and the Worldwide Mad Deadly Communist Gangster Computer God

Delta Green.

>Pretty sure secret world was inspired by unknown armies
Nope, it was a mixture of CoC and Delta Green.

The original concept for Cabal was even set in the 1920s to keep with the themes of CoC, but it was moved into modern day after a bunch of developer/editor back and forth.

Currently running a pathfinder campaign with a similar mindset.

There's secret lizard people posing as politicians, a cult of people being manipulated by the movements of heavenly bodies, a time traveling super computer, secret "nazis" with a clone of this settings equivalent of Hitler, psychic vampires and Government mind control projects, all of which are attempting to rule the world. Most plan to strike during Y2K, when all magic will cease to function.

There's also less conspiracy, but more just generally weird shit, like sentient sound, creatures living inside mirrors, ghosts, hollow earth, and ancient forgotten gods.

It's an intentional clusterfuck, but it's been pretty fun so far

This pretty much describes the board game Illuminati.