The young shoemaker gazed upon his blushing, virgin bride lying on the sheets underneath the starlit sky...

The young shoemaker gazed upon his blushing, virgin bride lying on the sheets underneath the starlit sky. Moon light ilumminated her soft, and supple skin, giving her an ethereal shine. Despite being friends since childhood, the young lad could not help but be enchanted by her. The reality that they were now husband and wife weighed on him. The maiden took his hand and whispered through her sweet lips; "I give myself to you, Husband." Her words peirced his heart causing him to lose composure. He thought to himself that he had no right to defile this pure and innocent thing. He just wants to return to days when they would frolick barefoot by the village meadow, and when she would cheer him on as he practiced his craft. The groom is now hesitatong to consummate his marraige to his dearest friend.

Dubs say what his next action will be.

Pop that cherry!

His bride is actually a sorceress in disguise.
Magical /ss/ rape ensues.

No need to rush we can take our time.

Foreplay for half an hour.

The woman transforms into a dagger sheath.

Or, failing that we go for bait
She says "UGH do you know that sex is misogynistic? UGH can you PLEASE educate yourself?"

He tries to take her vir-
>STOP RIGHT THERE! CRIMINAL SCUM.

Smell her feet

Make to his bride (male)

rollan

>>/qst/

Discover penis

his or hers?

yes

/thread

Suddenly, the Slavs arrive.

Make babies

Quest threads are allowed on Veeky Forums again?

We go out on a Quest!

Sexual intercourse for the purpose of procreation.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Slavs of the fire nation of course

Just because you're not calling it a quest in the subject doesn't mean that it's not a quest, or that quests are allowed on Veeky Forums.

The shoemaker chooses not to consummate the marriage, which makes him snap out of the illusion. He realizes that he had nearly fallen asleep in the garden of pleasures and carries forth, somewhat shaken by the thought that he could have perished so easily.

I really could go for a pizza right now. Maybe pepperoni. Some mozarella too.
Shit, or even a burger. Or the Chinese food - you know the one, with bunch of rice, and fried chicken and that weird tasty sauce that isn't soy, but still damn delicious.
Hell, I'd even settle for some goddamn fries.

>using the word supple
kys for purple prose

Did you get lost on your way to /qst/?

THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED!
COMING DOWN THE MOUNTAINSIDE!