GUARANTEED LONG TERM HOLDS

other than the btc/eth/ltc/xmr ofc

I've regretted not just HODLING instead of trading.. I've been trading alts for the past year and ended up only about 200%.

Yesterday when I checked my order history, I compared all their prices when I sold them to their prices now. Most of them have increased 800%-2000%, I could have been a millionaire if if I just hodled or forgotten about it.

I have some new capital coming in and i'd like to pour it all into long term holds.

i'm already long on EOS

Other urls found in this thread:

lh-crypto.io/referral/682b656e-465c-4481-9b00-7ae26dcf91d6/main
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>i'm already long on EOS

shill me on it.

Unironically LINK.

link,xlm,req,neo,omg,qsp,strat,LTC
if you diversify these i promise youll see nothing but green

This. I want to believe that 90% of the Link haters out there are just accumulating fudders, but then again this is Veeky Forums. OP if you don't have any yet, sit down and spend 2 hours researching what this is and how absolutely gigantic it will be.

Can you get link on bittrex?

I don't have any other platform

YTN

ECA

OMG, PPT, SALT and Veritaseum. All actual businesses built on the blockchain. Not some shit imitation coin.

EOS is vaporware

NEO. I’m all in.

Jump on LHToken user. I've already thrown a disgusting amount of ETH at this ico. It’s an already established and profitable business, guaranteeing 20% annually, monthly ETH dividends. You can even use it yourself to invest in forex if that sort of thing gets you hard. Top 50 by EOY 2018.

lh-crypto.io/referral/682b656e-465c-4481-9b00-7ae26dcf91d6/main

VEN

same brother. strap in for the moonride

HODL VRC the room the grow is astronomical

This one gets it. But out of all those, i cant wait for Veritaseums AI hedge fund manager. Shits gonna be so cash

Neo

And monero

Dumb question, but why does an AI hedge fund manager need a coin/token?

don't miss out on the FUN

I dont think theres really away to say long term holds.
Partnerships with big corps will boost confidence.
Theres still a majority of chaintech thar is in prealpha , beta stage.

Byteball goin to IOTA level = 30x

POWR is the long term hold. Should 100x over the next two years.
Incredible development team, government backing, working product. Its blockchain distributing solar energy in smart grids. it's the future.

newfag, you're literally dumb money

Can someone help me understand the difference between LINK and ENG? Both seem to be doing the exact same thing except ENG looks way more fucking promising?

In what way is EOS vaporware?

I don't understand why people call it such. Is it the fact that they list that all EOS tokens are completely worthless UNTIL June 2018 once it switches over to their network? Have you read anything at all about it? Like jfc

add ETC to that OP.

they're gonna fork with a hard cap on how many coins can be in existence. Their product will be superior to ETH in the future.

They're not quite doing the same thing, from a very general perspective they're similar but they aren't direct competitors.

ChainLink aims to build decentralized oracles. Or ways to bring in data that is not on the blockchain (e.g. financial market rates, weather , shipping, etc...) into smart contracts, essentially making smart contracts actually useable in real life.

Enigma's main goal is allowing users to store and use private data on a public blockchain using their invention "secret contracts", which are essentially smart contracts that are cryptographically private. One application of this, and something they're building, is a data marketplace where users can buy/sell private data on the blockchain and can be sure that their data is kept secure and private.

So, ChainLink is focused on bringing in any outside data needed into the blockchain. While, Enigma is focused on adding a new layer for the storage/computation on private data.

Read both the whitepapers and you'll see they're actually quite different.

Interesting.

Thanks

WTC MTL SALT and NULS are insane long term holds. Screencap this.

Should I buy some Salt?

My dad has been holding it since it was like 0.30

Right now I could buy like three Salt and just let it sit there, maybe it goes up to $50-100 and I make a little cash

BNB - almost 3 billion daily volume, 2 million market cap increase everyday + quarterly buy bakcs that are based on profits.

>A
> Be placeholders for non-existent blockchain
> Have $6bil market cap

Lol

X
M
R

What happens if I say I'm not a US resident but I am

Is binance a reliable exchange?
Any new coins coming up?
Should i use bnb to at xfer fees?

This is my long term hodls as of right now. do I have a chance if I open this app in 12 months time?

What the fuck? No.

lol. tell me why

swat team will break down your door within 5 minutes

How much did you start with and what coins did you grow with? Or did you just start with 19k?

you hodl or day trade?

I have gradually put in 10k (my limit) over last 29 days. its now that. I want to hodl till end 2018.

Sure it will....I really wish I could convince you to buy ETH so you'll make more money, but I know I won't be able to.

and what did you make the extra 9k on?

BNB + KNC

mainly eth and ripple. got a few k outta that, then bought some tron, got an extra 1k outta that and fucked it off. then just started to purchase the ones i wanted long term i guess. and thats what i have now.

ripple.
neo
dash (maybe)
monero
and for god sakes, get some eth.

oh, and IOTA.

FUN, HST, XRB, RLC, maybe REQ. The rest are shitcoins.

No one mentions ICX kek stay poor faggots. Can't wait for the wojacks in the next few days

all in also, already up 20% but I think it will go at least 200. They day we see NEO 200 will not be a surprise day.

That is why you only daytrade with 10-20%. Get some monero for a good hold.

FUN has a lot of mooning potential specially in Q1 of 2018 when it releases.

Why nuls? I am holding some and it is looking pretty solid but would love to hear your thoughts on it

To buy the research Veritaseums team has fed into the AI.

"VeADIR is an interactive, digital research vehicle that offers exposures to its vetted research subjects. The research takes advantage of distributed ledger (blockchain) and smart contract technology in that it can be both dynamic and applied. This means the research can and will be actionable by this independent construct in real time. VeADIR is independent from Veritaseum in manner and action. As such, it makes decisions separate and apart from Veritaseum or other entities and it must be considered autonomous and sovereign in its actions and existence.

Communication is performed in machine language to and from the VeADIR summarizing the token purchases, distributions, valuation forensics and market liquidity."

The VeADIR will pay operating fees to Veritaseum (tokens, either USD-locked or other) for real world research. Veritaseum then feeds research results to VeADIR."

Vechain seems like a good option (VEN)

ETH
SKY
LINK

Thank me later

i only hold digibyte

This

Working product that aims at a 100billion dollar market. 10 USD by eoy 2018

That reads like a lot of puffery. What does an AI need with a token?

What is exactly being researched here?
Cures for cancer?
Trade history?
Space flight?

smartest guy here
how fats your stack and when are you selling?

Interpretive dance. They're going to built the best dancebot you ever saw, and it'll be blockchain enabled.

neo and pivx