How do you deal with women at the table?

My gaming group has two female players in a group of six. One is bff's girlfriend and is all right.

The other one is new to the hobby but a good learner and a great roleplayer. Problem is she is too much of a good roleplayer. She plays a max charisma elf sorceress who is either haughty and dismissive or tenderly dominant towards the rest of the party, and that's way too close to my magical realm.

I can't really play with her without getting turned on and I don't want to make the game weird for anyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PPUsQDm-HQY
youtu.be/so5w-h7GFEc?t=30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just make sure no one can see your boner and enjoy.

Dude it's a fucking game. If you can't keep a lid on your dick for the duration of the session, let someone else DM or drop out of the game entirely.

Believe me, it's already weird for everyone, they just don't know it yet.

Talk to her about it. Really that's all there is to do.

> tfw no girl playing your magical realm

Uh, you jump on it mother fucker.
Date this woman.

Your options are to ask her out or just jack off before going to game night.

I am a player, not the DM.

It's not that good. She speaks seductively towards attractive PCs or NPCs, but I am a rugged dwarf so she's dismissive towards me.

It's like getting meta-cucked.

More like
>How do I deal with my magical realm accidentally showing up at the table

The answer always is: Outside of ERP, it's your job to keep your dick in your pants and your spaghetti in your pocket, user.
Dealing with this kind of shit is part of being an adult. If you feel like you aren't up to the task, don't make things awkward and drop the game.

If you have no scruples, you really want to play the game, and you feel like you can't keep your dick under control, I guess you could also make shit up and play the squick card.
>"Hey elf sorceress player. Bossy and smother-y women make me uncomfortable for personal reasons I'd rather not talk about."
>"Would you mind tweaking the character a little so she doesn't creep me out? Thank you".

Send her an e-mail or something. If you word it well enough she'll buy the lie. If she's a decent person she should understand. If she's a dick and says no then at least you have a good excuse for dropping out of the game.

Also tell your GM this. That way he can corroborate the explanation AND avoid stumbling into your magical realm with his NPCs in the future.

I've started playing with a few women in the party for the first time recently, and honestly its a pretty refreshing change of pace. One of them immediately developed a girlish crush on the party ranger, and the other is a pretty decent roleplayer when you can actually persuade her to talk.

You can actually have IC romances, or suave and flirty NPCs because it feels a little less weird than having a bunch of guys trying to chat eachother up.

That being said they're both shit at the actual gameplay, so that's something to improve on.

>How do you deal with women at the table?
Walk away. Women aren't worth it at the table, and the potential for drama greatly outweighs the possibility that they're not shit. Maybe I'd accept it if someone from the group already knew the girl ahead of time and knew she was cool, but even then I'd be skeptical and I'd still drop the group like a brick at the first signs of drama.

>She plays a max charisma elf sorceress who is [...] tenderly dominant
That girl is not that elf, that elf is not and will never be real.

You lucky bastard.

Make her your waifu for laifu m8

Step 1: Get your dorf killed.
Step 2: Roll up a bard.
Step 3: ????
Step 4: Also ???? because that would probably just make things worse for you, but it might end in sex on the table while everyone else watches.

At least as a bard, you could be an asshole about it. Sing the whoring song every time she tries to be seductive. Try to toss coins into her cleavage. Shit like that. Sure, you could do that with any class, but as a bard you (presumably, depending on system) can do it while providing a mechanical boost to her rolls.

Roll a halfling bard, so you can be a shota without being a shota.

youtube.com/watch?v=PPUsQDm-HQY

Deploy the D, user.

She isn't an elf you retard.

Literally the only guy in my group of 7. It's actually kind of hell.

Treat them on an individual case by case basis based on their actions and attitudes.

Also stop being such a loser virgin and wank a few out. Self contro, have you heard of it?

On the bright side, she obviously has a boyfriend. She's not going to be interested in you anyway.

>He thinks women aren't sluts
If OP wasn't a beta she'd have her lips glued to his dick right now and her boyfriend would be none the wiser.

Trust me, he's the last person she'd want to fuck. We're talking about a guy visibly discomfited by an attractive girl at the table. If she's fucking anyone, she's fucking the DM.

Bind her to the table and , youtu.be/so5w-h7GFEc?t=30

Ask her out.

well... you have realized your problem. Good Job user!
If you want to feel good make an Elv or half-elv with high charisma and than romance her, and after that romance her out of character too!!
I'd recommend a bard or a rogue, someone who can protect his lady. Maybe even a knnight with some charisma. So you can roleplay your magical realm even further!

Tell us more,

What 'cucking'? She has absolutely no interest in you.

You really think this girl is thin enough that she can be on the table by herself without seriously damaging it, let alone with another person on top of her?

>maximum fedora

Either you buck up and try not to get worked up by her, or you could have a very awkward conversation.

OP is literally the reason women don't play tabletop

the clear answer here is to have a npc rape her character graphically so she posts angrily about it on reddit

then jack off to that post

But my DM is a woman.

I'm currently DMing for a party of four, one of which is female.

She's pretty fun to have and her character has a few fun quirks which make for some pretty interesting interactions.

However, she misplays some times and meta-games without realising it (passing other players information when their characters aren't together etc.)

She's also attempted to seduce me so she could break the rules early on in the campaign she stopped when she found out that i'm gay

Why? Curious

The solution s to turn yourself gay, user. Start fapping to reverse traps, then actual traps, then androgynous guys and soon you'll be lusting after the D or boipucci too hard to even think about women.

I never thought I'd need this so soon.

>She's also attempted to seduce me so she could break the rules early on in the campaign
Ahahaha if this shit happened to me I would kick her out as subtly and harmlessly as possible. And my current date asked for or expected any favors in a campaign I was DMing not that I've DMed anything in years I would seriously consider dropping her too.

I can't stand cheaters, and if someone is crazy enough to promise to suck my dick for better dice rolls (let alone go through with it) then they're almost certainly crazy enough to accuse me of rape to get back at me for not playing into their little scheme, or engage in some equally vicious and petty revenge. No thanks, not taking that risk.

Perfect. You roleplay into your uncomfortable bone until it goes away. If you think you can pull it off in a funy way, you might show your dwarf being flustered by the elf's shenanigans, but unwilling to elaborate or admit it, due to her being...well, an elf.

Again, don't do this if you don't think you can be funny instead of creepy.

I generally avoid this by dragging my own girlfriend kicking and screaming to the table. I tend to ignore other girls when my girlfriend is present. She a good roleplayer, actually, it's just that I can't make her care about the rules and her characters are always dramatically underpowered.

I remember that thread. It was an utter trainwreck of repressed sexual malice except for a few posts like that.

>52107077
>All these normalfag responses
The best solution is to leave the group before you do something embarrassing. Dont tell anyone why you're leaving.

It funny how the normalfags are lambasting op because female is playing a slut, but if it were the other way around these normalfags would be saying op needs to stop hitting on everything making it uncomfortable for the female player
Filthy normalfag hypocrites
Just leave op, or fap before the sessioin.

It's people using the term wrong.

>normalfags
>female is playing a slut
>filthy
>assumptions

I feel like I'm at China's National Day parade from all the red flags in your post.

When women outnumber men in a group of friends they decide their collective pheromones have turned him into a woman and start talking about periods and kegel exercises and shit in front of him.

Also, despite what you might think, being the only dude in a group of girls does not improve your odds of getting laid, especially if you're already spaghetti.

Just like girls who think they're one of the guys are always irritating as hell, it's a big red flag when a dude doesn't play well with his own sex.

>She plays a max charisma elf sorceress

I'm not going to pretend that it's the best solution, or even a permanent one, but something that's helped me deal with women in the past is to just say to myself 'no one is ever going to want me' until it sticks.

It's a sad way to win, but it works - I'm not going to pretend I'm never affected by a woman now, but it all feels a little more distant, since I know - or can convince myself - that it's never directed towards me, and I must be mistaken if I think it is. I can treat them like people now, play games with them without spaghetting, and have a few women that I can really count as friends. I just have to break that naive part of my heart that would fall for anyone that showed me the slightest friendliness, and would imagine love a real possibility.

Have a cup of tea/coffee and add in some bromide

>Max charisma elf sorceress who hits on everything she finds attractive
Its almost like you didn't even read the thread and felt the need to white knight anyways

I know your pain OP.

There's a girl in my group with the sweetest voice I've ever heard playing the most adorable characters I've ever seen.

It's legit diabetes-inducing, it's just so cute.

Why don't you just have your character flirt with her? She can't really object since she's already flirting with everyone else. And if she really has a problem with it, maybe she'll realize that it's a consequence of her actions and she'll change how she plays the character.

Just ask her to tone it down a bit. If she asks why, be honest, but don't be explicit about it. Don't say it's your fetish, say you really like the kind of character she's playing, and you want to keep things from getting awkward OOC. Throw in an apology for causing trouble.

Doesn't have to be exactly those words, just remember that your goal is to stop things from getting awkward and keep the game fun for both of you, and plan around that.

Or give her the dick.

This is the only good advice ITT. Either make a move after the session or jack off before the session, nature will do the rest

I know what you mean user, I had the same problem. Don't give up hope just yet though. It's good to rein in the part that thinks every woman who talks to you likes you, but don't let that crush your hopes. There's going to be at least one woman who loves you, the trick is to notice her because I'm betting as a side effect of reining in the "she talked to me she likes me" side, you've also wrecked your ability to actually tell when a woman is interested. It's going to take a lot of work to fix your flirt-dar, but if I can do it so can you.

Do both, to be safe.

>I know what you mean user, I had the same problem
>There's going to be at least one woman who loves you
Choose one, filthy normalfag scum. Stop giving your inane "it worked out for me so it will for you" ''''advice''''

>Same situation
>girl's bf DMs and dms well
>girl herself is dick

Eh, whatever, bros before hos fuckboi.

Harsh and underrated truth.

Well forever dm here. Gf of my friend, another friend, another female buddy and my gf with me as forever dm. Works well so far. I'm their first so to say. My gf plays a rather shy but choleric cleric. His gf plays a intelligent rogue. The That girl player is the female buddy. She plays a realy murderhoboey fighter who collects feet as trophys. CONSTANTLY.... that shit realy gets on my nerves but not even describing them rotting in her packpack could change that much . Only advice i can give ya is to play characters according to the players own gender. Everything else is just akward..

I find this thread bizarre. How is it so difficult to have both genders at the table?

My group consists of DM, myself, my wife, a friend, his wife and my wife's underage sister. The only awkwardness that occurs is when underage sister uses some newfangled slang the kids are all about today and the rest of us have no idea what she just fucking said.

All five of the people in your group other than you are fucking regularly behind your back. I'm being serious. They fuck in pairs; they fuck in groups. Two of them actually explicitly talk about you in a sexual way while fucking. And all of them are uncomfortably attracted to your character.

Veeky Forums rule #532: whenever you express your dismay at a thread, someone will go out of their way to make it even more bizarre.

ITT: Bait and people who've never interacted with a woman outside their mum.

so computer science majors? Sounds about right for this board.

>There's a girl in my group with the sweetest voice I've ever heard playing the most adorable characters I've ever seen.
The mere thought of it makes me want to hurl.

>How is it so difficult to have both genders at the table?
Basic biology. Even married and homosexual men will act differently around women. Those raunchy jokes you liked to tell are suddenly less appropriate, and where previously you were just told to git gud the female character is doted on.

Nothing inherrently wrong, let's just admit that sometimes men like to do certain thing with other men. Just like how it's entirely socially acceptable for women to do certain things with women. Or visit certain facilities with women. Or have entire fucking events just for women.

>people who've never interacted with a woman outside their mum
If only I were that lucky.

Folks in serious relationships don't have quite the same issue - basically the only reason awkwardness happens is because people are so sex-starved that the instant they see somebody fuckable, that's all they can think about. If you're regularly getting laid, fucking isn't usually at the forefront of your mind.

It's the same reason I don't go grocery shopping hungry - I'm going to come home with a big pile of expensive junk food because all I could think about is how good it would taste and how fast I could cram it in my mouth. Unmet needs lead to unproductive behaviors.

I asked because I'm one myself

Our group was all-female for most of the time. Can't say we devolved into what you described, however the group was often slow and indecisive because players rarely wanted to act without first thinking things through and afraid of making tough decisions.

Then we had players' bf and husband join, so now the group feels somewhat more balanced. Guys are more proactive and end up pushing the plot more. So I'm glad to have some male players, though I can imagine how being the only guy can be somewhat intimidating. So an even split seems like a reasonably nice option

Neck yourself roastie

Naw you just have to talk about man stuff. Like lifting, and fucking pussy, and kegel exercises.

There's a girl at my table who's also adorable like that
[Spoiler]But it turns out she's a lesbian[/spoiler]
[Spoiler]Which actually makes it even better because we're able to roleplay the character dynamic better without worry of spaghetti [/spoiler]

You're probably what, in your late twenties? Maybe even in your thirties or forties?

Most of the people on Veeky Forums, myself included, are blushing retards that are handholdless kissless virgins in the eighteen to twenty-two range. We don't have a wife, we may not even have a girlfriend, and we definitely don't have experience with women, either as friends or friends of friends. Every game I've played with a woman, I've spent the whole time being afraid that I'll spaghetti and drive her off - imagine how people might feel that don't get eaten up inside by doubt, and instead wish they could just tap that.

All the older user's have been there to.

Eventually you accidentally have sex and realize sex and women aren't as big a deal as you made them out to be.

commit sudoku

>Less than three years until I unlock my arcane potential
Speak for yourself normie.

Keep your dick in your pants you fucking neck beard

Jesus Christ, how can this be so much of a problem? I think I've know one guy in my entire gaming life who has been like you describe. A couple who'd be kinda silent / shy. A few with mild autism or something like that.

The vast majority are normal folks, though.

there are way too many anime girls itt

>I've spent the whole time being afraid that I'll spaghetti and drive her off
Just a heads up that most people pick up on this, consciously or subconsciously. The only way to keep that from happening is to stop giving a shit about it so it doesn't color your every action.

That's what happens when you provoke neckbeards

Sounds like you and the people you've associated with have been nice upstanding citizens. There is certainly a spectrum, however, and I've played in campaigns on both ends. Sometimes the DM and players are well adjusted adults with active social lives, other times I've played with bitter NEETs, full of misogyny and other such ignorance.

I've never seen a woman at a gaming table. Not even once.

Just rub one out before the session.

A girl trying to seduce a person for personal gain is like a guy trying to intimodate another person for personal gain: weird and sad

Two options here: You become badass enough through your rugged Dwarf that she's inclined to be sexy sexy with you(r character) via your deeds or you simply go your way and eventually feel the lust dissapear through sheer discipline and enlightenment.

Is it so hard to believe some one can have misogyny and sexism as personal traits, while still having otherwise active and "normie" social lives?

Go back to /r9k/ you human garbage.

>not playing on tables designed to support landwhale-on-landwhale fucking or the average WHFB game
damn kids with their Age of Sigmar and low model count shit have ruined everything

It's time to pull the plug, robot.

Time to go into the sleepless slumber. Grab a noose, eat some pills. I don't care. End your fucking existence. Become an hero.

>things that never happened

>normalfag "its okay when females do it" hypocrisy is pointed out
>get mad
Nice double standards
>inb4 you pretend Veeky Forums doesnt get mad at male characters who hit on all the femalen characters

>implying i care about your post or your thread

All /r9k/ Plebbit "oh woe is me, how i act social?" posters need to fucking kill themselves.

is she single, if no, you know what you need to do...

No one is asking how to act social. Hes not asking for advice on how to get in her pants you dumb normalfag. Hes literally asking for a solution that doesnt involve fucking up the group with weirdness.
Stupid normalfags think any sex eelated problem beta males have with females shouldn't be discussed because fuck those nerds

can agree with that

Put out a hit on her character.

My group counts three vaginas out of 8
>it's hell

One was the fiancee of another player, they split up and now tries to shill obnoxiously with everyone for her ex to be kicked out of the party because "muh feelings", "I feel uncomfortable"
The second started fucking the DM after 3/4 games and now pretends a more favorable treatment in game
The third shits on the other two behind their backs

NO
GIRLS
ALLOWED

I don't fucking care what OP's problem is. All I want is for you and OP to join the millions of other social rejects in the grave.

If you want to be a fucking autist that doesn't come into contact with other people, go play with fucking trains.

Tabletop games are inherently social, and if you cannot handle that, you should just fucking kill yourself and end your pathetic existence.

It's entirely a communication problem, if OP is uncomfortable he needs to express that to the group or leave for his own sake. If he doesn't trust that he can talk about it with these people then he's probably better off leaving anyway.

All this shit about her being a slut and "sex related problems" is just you projecting cancerous bullshit onto the topic. You aren't a nerd or a beta, you are just an asshole hiding behind other labels to protect your self-image.