>hyped to hell
>literally did nothing
>get cuucked in the last minute
JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Skyrar's_Dark_Wolves
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What?

Cypher saved Guilliman from Huron, in exchange for that Rob promised to take Fallen to Golden Throne. For some reason Guilliman now fears Lion's sword and before the door leading to Golden Throne orders Custodes to imprison Cypher and all Fallen, Cypher escapes after few hours

>Cypher saved Guilliman from Huron,
There is like zero point of him being here, its not harlequins couldn't free Guilliman as Eldar want Bobby to live.

not like*

>There is like zero point of him being here
Why? He seeks way to Terra, and captured Guilliman was perfect chance.
More interesting that DA soon will be removed from game and fluff

Do you think if Guilliman told Cypher to fuck off harlequins would let him die here?

>setting advancing
>anything really changing
>GW knowing how to make compelling stories

This is why I reject GW's reality and substitute my own.

More likely they wouldn't find way out without Cypher, since clowns were only sidekicks

>More interesting that DA soon will be removed from game and fluff
lolwut

Harlequins are murderclowns who sure know how eldar Blackstone fortress works.

Guilliman now have shitton of Fallen imrisoned on Terra. Previously Azrael said that when IoM revealed truth about Unforgiven all DA and successors will be dead and ordered to all chapters surrender to imperium.

Is GW positioning Huron to be the next chaos BBEG?

Except everybody already knows about the Fallen, and literally every Legion had their own traitors, whether loyalist or traitor.

The whole Fallen narrative has been made redundant by the HH.

Who knew, if they are going to make Girlyman new Emperor, then probably yes, because of chemestry between them

>Except everybody already knows about the Fallen
Nope
Even on Fenris there were Inquisitor who tried to learn about Fallen
>and literally every Legion had their own traitors, whether loyalist or traitor.
Not BA, not Ultrasmurfs, not SW, not IF
Also, none of loyalist's legions had 50% of traitors

What, Astral Claws aren't smurf descendants.

Wolfs had big chunk of traitors.
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Skyrar's_Dark_Wolves

He did escape the Custodes Prison. A prison from which nobody escaped until now.

>Nope
>Even on Fenris there were Inquisitor who tried to learn about Fallen
Yes there is, one of the founding members of the Grey Knights was a Dark Angel who told them everything, and it's almost certainly on a need-to-know basis throughout the Ordo Malleus.

>Not BA, not Ultrasmurfs, not SW, not IF
Actually they all did.

>one of the founding members of the Grey Knights was a Dark Angel who told them everything
Except Unforgiven were formed only after Second Founding.
>and it's almost certainly on a need-to-know basis throughout the Ordo Malleus.
Proof?
>Actually they all did.
Nope, Badab War happened only after heresy

How was Gully in danger from Huron?

>Previously Azrael said that
Azrael is a Dark Angel, not a prognosticator, and Dark Angels are incredibly paranoid and overly secretive. Of course he, and all the Dark Angels, are going to think it is the end of the chapter if the Imperium finds out about the Fallen.

The Dark Angels also probably think it will be the end of the Chapter if the Imperium finds out they don't follow the Codex exactly, or if they wear white after memorial day.

Kairos imprisoned Guilliman on red corsairs base which is black stone fortress gifted by Abby.

Sounds like the most rational decision.

I fucking hope so!

ke-ke-ke
Also
>mfw all first founding chapters except First swore allegiance to Guilliman and said "FUCK U!" to their primarchs like Phoenix Lords and Aspect Warriors to Khaine

>What, Astral Claws aren't smurf descendants.
They are.

>or if they wear white after memorial day.

I don't get this reference.

It's not a reference, it's just a rule. You don't wear white after memorial day. It's like matching your socks to your belt, it's just a thing.

Mind telling rest of us non-american what the fuck is a memorial day and *why* wearing white would break some rule?

What if Dark Angels become the new antagonists?

>what if
It's pretty much sealed. With Rowboat shitting his pants from seeing Lion's sword, I don't need any more confirmation.

This. Guilliman will GUFFAW when someone suggests purging the DAs.

"Do you believe it a prudent use of the Imperium's resources to prosecute a war of extermination against a full tenth of our standing Astartes forces, for the sole reason that they ARE NOT the traitors? Give me your Inquisitorial seal and report to the Munitorum for assignment to Ordinance Disposal.

I'm an American, I thought it was you don't wear white after labor day.

Which even I don't know why.

Memorial day would have made more sense though. Since you're remembering the fallen

HH put it to rest: Every chapter had contingents that sided with Horus, just like the traitor legions had warbands that stayed loyal.
Stop being a putz.

I sincerely doubt they'd make the 7th ed. starter a Dark Angels box, then remove them in 8th.

did he killed abaddon or not ?

Wouldn't even be the most dumbest thing that GW has done...

Robert G. Lee turned on Cypher, though. It's likely that, in classic 40k fashion, he will think no further than "He has Lion's sword, but is not Lion. Therefore, he killed Lion."

A traitor warband wearing gray armor and the runes of the Serpent's Eye seems to have followed Horus, think it was in Volume II.

>But Guilliman was not fool enough to trust the mysterious Dark Angel blindly. He might not recognise his person but he did recognise the blade Cypher carried on his back, the sight of which made him shudder with dread. There was no way he was allowing that near his father.

Sounds to me like it was the sword itself that freaked Girlyman out.

I really don't want them to make DA traitors because that would be fucking stupid, but considering what they did to sister of silence I don't think new models are any assurance anymore.

Wasn't 50%

Duh of course, he can teleport.
It's never shown how but he can just dissapear kinda like Corvus Corax.

>Sounds to me like it was the sword itself that freaked Girlyman out.
Insult me again, brother, and theoretically I will punch you in your practical face'

Not canon. 40k really needs to be split into nu-canon and true canon generals now.

Everything is canon. Even works of C.S.Goto. Not everything is true.

Haven't you heard? The new grog rallying cry is "Your canon ends where my feelings begin." It doesn't matter what is true, but if you feel differently than someone else, it's a personal attack for badwrongfeels.

That used to be the case, but the current Chief Editor from BL has been pushing a different narrative the past two or three years.

Given that he's an ascended chaos fanboy though, he might have just come up with a new narrative out of butthurt from grog backlash..

>Not canon
Factually false, and rails against intelligent deduction.
When you have shit like the Silver Skulls, Blood Ravens (all but known loyal bands from traitor legions), saying that the loyal legions had NO TRAITORS AT ALL is foolish at the least.

>cuucked
This word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

>rails against intelligent deduction.
This really. I mean, I hate nufluff as much as the next guy with taste. But really, why get so butthurt at the idea that some loyalist legions had tratiors during the Horus Heresy? It makes sense, and technically, as far as I recall, nothing in the best fluff says they didn't.

The Dark Angels are notable because it was a sizable chunk and took their homeworld with them.

Can someone explain the whole Dark angels thing to me? It's honestly confusing as fuck and I've no clue if they are good or bad

>"loyalist" chapter
>re-painted their armor
They were opportunists waiting to see how things panned out.

>Factually false, and rails against intelligent deduction.

It doesn't matter. It feels wrong and that's that.

Past lore did not say what the DAs were doing during the Siege of Terra, and dropped hints and rumors that the Lion was waiting to see who won that people like took as factual truth, on top of a lot of fancanon taken as fact (see everything about GKs before 5e for example).
It is literally a case of "What I thought in my head as true has been proven false, and I'm mad".

>muh feelings

You should post about this on your tumblr page.

So where is the lion now then? And who exactly are the fallen?

The fallen are the remaining 50% if the Legion the turned on the Lion and the imperium. The Lion is currently in a coma in the deepest depths of the rock, waiting to be awoken

What if during the duel between Lion and Luther, Luther's psychic scream that ended the fight did so by binding the Lion's soul to the sword and Cypher is carrying it to the Emperor for him to return the Lion's soul to his body and return?

Wow, that actually sounds kinda cool

>Implying Lion isn't a traitor primarch
>Implying the fallen aren't loyalists

Would explain why Cypher is so skilled, he's being guided by the Lion.

>they wear white after memorial day
Well I guess we have to ready the cyclonic torpedoes.

Honestly, this was a funny meme for the first 4 months and now in so massively sick of it. GW just needs to hurry up and solve it once and for all I don't even care what end of the pendulum they end up on anymore

It seems Cypher also has mass amounts of luck, like guns jamming and master marksman missing

Explains why Gillman doesn't like the blade.

Would be an exciting book to have in the Post-Gathering Storm series, with the Dark Angels arriving on Terra hunting down Cypher and Cypher trying to get into the throne room. End it off with him being successful and the Lion awakening.

>Primarch and Custodes know about the Fallen
Are the Dark Angels going to 'dissapear' them?

How did he escape the Custodes, the literal bodyguard of the Emperor? If he could escape from then, the next scene should be them opening up the doors and spotting Cyrus plunging the sword into the Emperor. Either killing him or freeing him.

>>Implying Lion isn't a traitor primarch
>>Implying the fallen aren't loyalists

>This fallen angel champion seeks seeks mighty imperials to slay
Totally the loyalists.

>>Primarch and Custodes know about the Fallen
Nope, they just recognize them as Dark Angels.
Also, fluff mentioned DA fighting together with the rest of Imperium forces

>at least two Fallens are nigger
What the...

No.

If it wasn't supposed to be a character or cultural flaw on the part of the Dark Angels, it kind of does show how badly thought out part of them and the Heresy originally were. To just automatically say that every Loyalist Legion was down with the Emperor and had no defectors or renegades and vice versa.

Magic.

Really though it seems implied that someone or something is helping Cypher.

>seeks seeks
Who let the rats in?

They still had contact with the Fallen. That alone can get you dissapeared.

I wish hiroshimoot would add "cuck" to the word filter.

Does it upset you that much?

I'm just saying, if s m h, t b h and f a m, deserved it, then by this point "cuck" sure as hell does too.

Not that user, but it's overused too much and usually to the detriment of discussion.

But word filters don't actually change anything.
You'll just find a new word that bothers you, words are never the problem.

I've barely ever seen a post using it containing anything but baiting and shitposting.

This is the edgiest shit ever.

They force people to find new words and then you filter those and so on.

I always used to think that Something Awful did filtering for humor purposes, but it has a practical purpose too.

If it gives me half the joy I felt watching people's reactions to baka desu senpai, it'll be worth it. It might be fleeting, but all good things are.

>They force people to find new words

No they don't.
Most of the time people simply use the filtered words to convey the same intention.
When cuck was filtered to kek you always knew the intention.

I haven't seen people use desu, baka, or senpai in quite some time. Would just need to similarly change cuck to such a word instead of a similar one like kek.

>I haven't seen people use desu, baka, or senpai in quite some time.

Because memes come and go. Some have better stay power, but the word filter did not stop anything.

>I haven't seen people use desu, baka, or senpai in quite some time
That's just you.

Agreed, I see it a fair bit. And I'm not even in the weeb threads.

'Course it didn't stop anything, but it did noticably reduce the spam. Do you not remember just how overused that phrase was?

>dindu nuffin

Im trying to find the 49k thread to dowload the third book, but I can't find it. Can someone link me the thread or the mega folder?

Maybe I just missed it because I was in training over the summer, but I don't notice it any more or less these days than the same time last year. Meme or not, summer does lead to an influx of that sort of crap.

So loyal!

Generally, it's labor day. The rule is to not wear white after the summer months, as white is supposed to be a color for warm weather. It's one of those silly fashion rules, I think it has to do with the American South's cultural traditions in some manner. Nobody takes it super seriously outside the country club set.
At long last, they will have chosen the RIGHT PATH.

40K* I mean

>but it did noticably reduce the spam.

No it didn't.
We just got spammed by new words and additionally had "wtf but I typed x" posts for a while afterwards.

Well, not in the long term, sure. In the short term it was a breath of fresh air, though. With this site being how it is nowadays, that's about as much as you can reasonably ask for.