Your party is Sent to deal with a series of beasts terrorizing a town in a forest

>Your party is Sent to deal with a series of beasts terrorizing a town in a forest.
>Simple enough, find the beasts camping around a mountain base, deep innawoods.
>You spend the day slaying, burning, wiping out the creatures, and you do succeed, but, a storm has been moving in.
>Your party ranger searches for shelter, FAST, this storm's gonna be bad, and with the sorcerer injured, you won't be getting far.
>Ranger finds a perfecr cave, you all pull in just as the storm gets horrible.
>Suddenly, A snarky laugh fills the cave
>"Well well, guests? Rather rude to enter unnanounced..."
>Dragoness's head pokes out of the shadows from around a corner, grinning madly.
>You are in no condition to fight.
>"Well now, come to pay a little visit? I can be a gracious host to those who are wise... then again, I'm also rather hungry...", she teases.

Have at it, Veeky Forums

Brace my blade, utter a word of confidence to my companions and do battle with the evil.

To suffer its presence is to allow it foothold in your mind; to allow it to manipulate your friends or weaken your resolve. You must fight it at all costs.

Get on my knees for my new mistress and hope the DM has the same magical-realm fetishes I do.

Serious answer, get on my knees and hope the dragon doesn't have the same magical fetishes the DM does.

There are many factors that would change this scenario. First of all, the color of the dragon, if we are in a d&d like setting.
Assuming an evil dragon, my party would stand no chance to win in a fair fight with a dragon, but would have the wealth to bribe it and/or got some contacts they could get on the spot that could get them out of trouble, including a fey merchant that could get them out the issue for a price. Worst come to worst, they still have a teleport gem with them for a quick getaway.

step one: apologize for intruding. Bow. Introduce self.
step two: ask if dragon would be so kind as to trade safe rest for stories/song/gifts.
((and hope nobody gets any "funny" ideas))

Gem dragon are best dragons.

I use deadeye shot, HOMMV game bitch.

>Snarky Dragoness
Well, this could go one of two ways.
>Party Does everything possible to stay on good terms, Teasing dragoness is entertained and just toys with us, but never actually harms us.
or,
>Dragoness, like a cat, enjoys toying with her prey. Haughtily walks about the injured party before finally chomping down on someone, and taking out the party one by one.
She swallows each party member she defeats and spits out their weapons, savoring each of their flavors, chuckling as they struggle on their way down. [/spoiler.]

>Confound these threads, they reveal my inner vorefag.

I'm not playing into my DM's fetishes. I attack.

Found the Bard.

>the dragoness beats you easily
>devours you one-by-one
As said in the OP, you are in no condition to fight. But hey, at least you never gave into pressure to do literally anything but murderhobo. Gotta stick to your ideals.

>tfw you're more mad at the fact that the asshole ate the PlayStation than the fact that he ate the person you were playing against.

>copper dragon
>the good news is she was only joking about wanting to eat you
>the bad news is she might eat you anyway if you don't laugh

>The round wasn't over.
>You jump into it's mouth and angrily grab the controller.
>Dragon feels violeted.
>You force your eay down into it's gullet, slap your friend for being so careless, and continue playing like nothing's wrong.

Everyone loses.

>implying that wasn't the dragon's plan all along
>distract their prey from their slow dissolution with vidya
>just a muttered annoyance when their deteriorating body stops being able to keep them upright to continue playing
You'd think they'd notice the pain and suffocation, but honestly I think I've met some people who wouldn't let death stop them from finishing a round of cp_foundry.

Are you serious the answer is obviously to give some of the beast corpses that we have. Also hope DM doesn't have a vote fetish.

>Specifying dragoness
How would you even tell? They are giant lizards!

>Vote Fetish.
Heard he spent all day Election day Fapping.

>Vote Fetish
Heard the DM spent all day Election Day fapping.

Narrower snout, larger wings, horns curve towards the middle rather than out.

>he has a folder of Florida pictures labeled "wild"
>nearly an entire gig of pictures of one-candidate-choice ballots in his "bondage" folder
>the Trump/Hillary choice is named "fucked by both sides.png"

Damn auto correct.

I won't complain about it if nobody else does.

Note to self: bring a herpetologist to identify magical realm

Question: Is the DM a /d/M?
If no: Try to maintain an air of dignity while desperately searching for a good reason to be kept alive.
If yes: Just give up now and let the dragoness eat me. There's no point in trying to live; we're all fucked.

Consider this.
>Everyone in thread is assuming either "A", Dragoness is fine/enemy or
>"B", DM is gonna kill us all with his magical realm.

What about Option C?
>DM is magical realming but also doesn't wanna kill the party.
>Borrows that one idea floating around Veeky Forums about a dungeon inside a dragon.
>She gives them a quest to venture into her belly and either retrieve a macguffin or kill a former, resiliant snack.

They're probably still gonna die in that magical realm.

I prefer my theory of actually being a friendly dragon who is lonely and wounded, and is attempting to simply put a front, as she should be aware that parties of adventurers very much enjoy killing dragons.

Hmm... A magical realm inside a dragon, complete with Acid Elementals and a society made up of former victims...

I actually really like that theory.
She keeps up a cocky attitude with some snark to give off an idea of her strength, but behind the corner, she's got a makeshift, bloodied bandage around her waist from the last adventurer party that came through.
Through smarm and actually not taking hostile actions, she would dissuade the more confident of the group, and yet not provoke the harder warriors.

It would be a standoff essentially, where eventually an uneasy truce would be made. The party could probably take her, but members would die.

The dragoness would take most of them down with her, but she doesn't want to die. Nobody does. And now where would the story go?

Well, two possibilities.
A. Party that wants to slay her:
They'd keep the truce until such a time as the Sorcerer was healed and the party rested, taking the time to observe any weaknesses she may exhibit, before striking full force.
or
B. Party that has befriended her:
The Cleric would likely try to help heal her up, and she would share some of her water and whatnot with the tired party. They'd spend a lot of time discussing things, perhaps more details on the creatures outside the cave?

Sounds great! To continue building, it could actually spiral off (if they choose befriend option) to helping the dragoness. Perhaps she never saw her parents, perhaps she wants to know more about society, perhaps she's being hunted.

Or perhaps the king is indeed the father (dragon in disguise) and he wants her dead, which is why he got the adventurers exterminating in the first place without them even realizing.

>off by one digit
Did you... type out the post # by hand? Why?

Not a bad idea... Rival dragons and whatnot.
Or, even more, perhaps their original Quest-Giver knew (or had conjured up) the storm, hoping your party would enter the dragoness' cave and be offed by her, not realizing some freelance guys tried to kill her earlier, and without knowing she was non-hostile to Mortals.

>the 'former snack' was a small tribe of kobolds
>they don't want to leave

I roll for imitative and tackle DM, then try to beat the shit of him for trying to impose his magical realm on us. Foking scally fag.

>Party attacks a dragon while its' sleeping in its' lair.
>They manage to slay it, using up most of their resources because it's a dragon, and inspect the horde.
>The party finds some dragon eggs and, just seeing dollar signs in their eyes or imagining themselves raising a dragon to eventually ride around on, don't think much of it.
>They spend most of the day harvesting the corpse of the dragon and loading up the horde on wagons they brought.
>The dragons mate shows up and is super pissed.

Dick move or naw?

>Kobolds live within the dragon
>Dragon thinks they're annoying, hence why she sent you.
>They have mananged to create a small tribal society in her stomach(s).
>They are actually pretty chill dudes, offer you hospitality and stuff.
>Hear dragoness tap on her belly and remind you of your task, getting impatient.
You kill 'em or nah?

Try to convince both of them to let the kobolds out, kill if either refuses. From the sound of it, you're living on borrowed time in the dragon's stomach; she has the ability to TPK just by waiting, or if the kobolds can somehow share their survival secrets, forcing you to stay in her gut and occasionally really messing with you just by rolling over.
If at any point you do something to really piss her off, the best case scenario is you somehow kill her from the inside (which is no small feat with a dragon big enough to have a tribe living comfortably inside her stomach) and slowly find a way to hack your way out through stomach lining, muscle, and scales.
In any way, the kobolds aren't going to live inside a dragoness's stomach for long.

I'm surprised not much in the way of verge-NSFW was posted, considering the direction this thread was heading.

Well, To be fair, Vore usually doesn't get too Sexual. It's mostly just... getting eaten, or the predator teasing the prey.

That said, It's likely much better here on Veeky Forums, because fa/tg/uy Vorefags can't resist the urge to justify their interest through game mechanics, story, or, as shown in other threads, turn being eaten into a playable session.

*cough* You haven't seen Karbo's despicable artwork *cough*

...I'm afraid to ask.
I feel like I'd rather live ignorantly in the above assumption.

Besides, I still stand by fa/tg/uy Vorefags being better than, say, vorefags from /trash,/ because the guys here still think of it in a fantasy Tabletop scenario.

Be afraid, user, be afraid.

Vore fetishes can lead to some horrible places.....though I suppose our vorefags do outrank /trash/

I think our Vorefags are fine because, while they are indulging their fantasies, they manage to not only keep on a topic, but also keep to both Mechanics and ideas.

There was a thread a while back where vorefags were fantasizing about dragon kings, and yet got into an equally-non-fetish discussion on whether or not feeding the Prisoners to him would be more efficient than a prison system.

Yep. I saw that. That's Veeky Forums for you.

I smack the ranger upside the head while telling the dragoness said Ranger has no manners and proceed to announce our play titles and all

I apologies for our rudeness saying we would never intruded into a woman's home if we had know, our injuries and the storm meant we could not take the care we would normally practice in picking a spot to camp

but if she is willing to overlook our rudeness we love to be her guests

Oh hey it's the Bard/Face!
Bards for life, yo

I was thinking knight face

But close enough

I'm kind of confused as to how Karbo's situation got to be so. Their art is pretty decent quality (though often pretty samey, esp. b/c men seem to not exist at all), but it's ultimately a very, very boring setting with remarkably little I've seen about how various races' cultures; they're all pretty much just "I feel like human pred, but also putting a snake tail on her."
And somehow, this incredibly basic setting, almost less narratively diverse than a goddamn piss forest made by a whizzard, got wildly popular, to the point where it's a pretty good chunk of harpy vore.
It's like if monmusu somehow managed to dominate the furry or anime fandoms, not just for a short while, but persistently.

Or a previous thread, where someone who wanted to talk about hammerspace dragons started in with their utility for adventuring groups, both as a way to add to their hoards and a way to protect their little selves from adventurers (as their employers have an interest in them not dying).
I think it's also related to how the mods seem to let things stay up so long as it's in the spirit of Veeky Forums, so the way you keep your fetish discussion unremoved is to make sure you worldbuild well around it.

I like this concept. Because, see, reguardless of personal interests, the Fa/tg/uys always manage to make it interesting. This goes beyond vore, as there was a giantess thread a while back, where they indulged in their fantasies, but at the same time, came up with a fully functional giant society, complete with full relations with Humanity and other smaller races.

I think our collective fetish is good narratives. A year ago or so, there were some threads about merfolk - with the specification that they weren't kawaii uguu waifubait just with fishtails added on, but based off of fish from the bottom of the ocean, like the black swallower or the anglerfish. Spawned at least a dozen threads, because it turns out that making merfolk these creepy fishy horrors is pretty fuckin' cool.

Back on topic...
>the dragoness gleefully asks the party riddles
>see, she used to date a sphinx, and picked up a thing for puzzles and wordplay
>if they respond positively to her interests, or even solve a few riddles, she keeps true to her "gracious host" promise
>though, she pretends not to for a few seconds after one riddle's answer is "eat me"

>Party going along with her, answering riddles.
>Sorcerer is real good at it, loves this stuff.
>Everyone is laughing along, until she gets a devilish grin.
>Asks a riddle, the answer was "Eat me," which the sorcerer enthusiastically shouts out, then freezes.
>She brings her head down and mumbles "Well, if you insist," before just laughing it off.

Alternate: she scoops up the sorcerer in her mouth, the party gets ready to fight, but she holds up a claw/finger, before spitting him out, unharmed. In fact, his wounds are healing up. She has healing properties, turns out.

Take a nap, kill it in the morning.

Thank you, murderhobo.

Seriously though, how could you even sleep with a dragon?

>Be dragoness
>Some injured guys come into my lair, look pretty banged up.
>Adventurers? Well, they seem reasonable enough.
>Decide to tease them a bit, but I offer hospitality.
>This one knight keeps looking at me funny, the rest of his party seems okay though.
>Next morning, this autist Wakes up, rolls out of his bed, slaps on his armor, and runs at me yelling.
>I roll my eyes, Disarm him, and quickly close my jaws around the flailing human, half for the fun of it, half as a message to the rest of his party.
>Gulp him down, His struggling gets weaker and weaker after a while.
Tasted like Sweat and disappointment.

How could you not though?
>Tough scales on the back, but soft underbelly scales.
>Creature of that size, even if a reptile, would still be warm.
>Listening to it's heartbeat, after tucking under it's wing like a blanket.

Sleeping by a dragon would be comfy.

There.
I meant to say "Sleep with a dragon there." Somehow that didn't happen.
Although, those are all excellent points. Until she wakes up, realizes you were sleeping beside her, and eats you like the Autist Knight up there.

>Implying he would scream like a retard while the dragon was asleep
>Implying he wouldn't wake up super early just to stab it in the eyeballs
>Implying he hasn't slathered himself in deadly poison in case the dragon eats him

Do you even murderhobo?

>Lalatina Dragoness wants to adventure with you to be the very willing damage sponge
I can dig it

>how could you even sleep with a dragon?
Size-enhancing magic, or enough stamina to withstand her using you as a toy.

And if it's just you rather than your whole party, go maximum comfy with
>dragoness curls up like a dog/cat
>you're tucked in by her side, nice and warm and next to soft bellyscales
>encircled with her neck, head, and tail, a super cozy, scaly enclosure
>talk softly with each other before sleep
>she drapes her wing over both of you, securing you in a warm, welcoming embrace

Well ideally you'd clear the idea with her first. Don't sneak into other people's beds while they're sleeping. If she says yes when you ask to sleep by her, and she's been a good host, it's pretty reasonable to expect she'll continue to be so and let you live come morning.

Not the people I play with. They would practically climb on top of her (no innuendo intended), without so much as a warning. And they wonder why we die so often...

Right? Makes for a cute scene too.
>The monk or whoever has no armor is freezing, storm outside has dropped temperature.
>He looks over at the sleeping dragoness, thinks about it, then just walks over.
>He testingly pokes her chest/belly, finding the scales soft to the touch... and a bit warm.
>Hesitantly, he looks up at her face, sees it alseep, and essentially hugs that small part of her torso, pressed against it.
>He hears her heartbeat and breathing, his eyes slowly closing...
>Suddenly feels her wing press against him, Gets worried for a sec, but, looking up, sees a slight smirk on her face, eyes still shut.
>She uses her wing like a blanket, not a word is shared, as he falls alseep against her.

I know I'm autistic for all this detail, but darnit I'm anonymous, I can say what I want!

This turns me on far more that I want to admit.

>my party would stand no chance to win in a fair fight with a dragon
So collapse the cave on top of the dragon and brave the storm. The sorcerer shouldn't have gotten hurt in the first place.

Using you as a toy.....gosh diddly darn user you've got me aroused.

I would think that the storm would pose a greater threat than the dragon. After all, you can negotiate with the dragon, but you can't negotiate with a storm. That being said, if the dragon is hostile, then this might be a last ditch solution. But it shouldn't be the first thing you jump to.

>dragon offers sushi because cultured noodle dragon
>there's some remarkably large seaweed sheets off to the side
>party asks what they're for
>"Larger prey, like deer. Also, a fun way to get rid of ill-equipped dragonslayers."
>she grins at the group
>"Though if any of you want to volunteer, I wouldn't say no."
>casually goes back to making normal sushi
>she's honestly unsure if she would actually say yes to someone who asked

Pretty much.
>dragon
Claims to be peaceful, might try to kill you later, can theoretically be killed if that happens.
>weather
Gives no fucks, is trying to kill you right now, cannot be killed back.

I really shouldn't continue, but I will

>You feel her press you up against her chest, with her wing. >you sink into the soft scales ever so slightly.
>You can hear her heartbeat deep inside, slow, but heavy.
>Her breathing is calm, and each inhale presses you a bit more against the soft Underbelly scales.
>As you snuggle in against it, you hear a faint chuckle from her face, which resonates in her chest.
>Yet, she doesn't open her eyes or say anything, she just keeps you safe and warm.

Cozy.

You really shouldn't have continued.
Give me more.

A storm never killed anyone important. Besides dragons are monsters and monsters gotta die.

>All monsters must die
What is this, Warhammer? Such racism and hatred.

>Fighter
>Needing a nap
I would just stay awake preparing some method of killing the dragon, poisoning, cave in, smoking it out, etc. A storm never killed anyone important anyway, I could survive in the elements.

>Be hired to kill monsters
>LEL we don't have to kill this monster
Do a job right or don't do it at all, I'm not going to have the rest of the party soil my reputation by leaving jobs unfinished even if I have to get the entire party killed in the process.

See, you post that, and I imagine a fucking Dark Souls style conversation commencing.

I believe the exact job was to kill the monsters currently causing problems. Besides, if you really want to go that route, keep the dragoness alive so that if/when she starts causing problems, you get paid more to take her out, and you have a better chance of survival.

>She rolls over onto her back, and your world shifts for a moment, but she keeps you held tight.
>You sigh, as you are now essentially laying on a soft, warm field.
>You peek up, and see her head, far away, still smirking, But relaxed.
>Her chest raises and lowers you as she breathes, her wing acting as an enormous blanket, to keep your small form in place.
>Curious, you attempt to wriggle free, only to find she's playfully keeping you pinned against her.
>Tired, you just plop youe head back down, listening to the comforting sounds within her, below you.
>you feel this warm, coziness, edging you off into a deep sleep...

Take that, intolerant bastard.

AY, I'Z GOT A BETTER SYMBOL FOR YA, YA GIT.

Identify what kind of dragon she is. If she's metallic, i'd try to use our mutual allegience to Bahamut to my party's advantage.
If she's chromatic I'd just try to stay quiet about how much I'd like her to die, in hopes of surviving this encounter.
If she's a any other kind of dragon, I'd just be confused, never having seen those before. I mean, how often does anyone use gem or planar dragons? I keep forgetting that those even exist.

i want to rim that dragon

(Funnily enough, I meant to post a different image. But, that works too.)
Eh, lay off, spores-for-balls. Orks are totally overrated.

'OLD UP, DAT'S NOT TRUE. FINK ABOUT IT. HUMIES ARE ALL SCARED FOR THEIR "EMPRAH," DA ELDAR ARE ALL SAD DAT DEY'Z EMPIAH IZ GONE, NECRONS GOTS NO FEELINS, TYRANIDZ JUST EAT AN EAT AN EAT, AND DA DARK GITS FROM HUMIES AND ELDAR ARE ALL A BUNCH 'O' BACKSTABBIN' GROTZ.
BUT ORKZ IZ HAPPY, WE'Z BIG AN' STRONG, WE'Z DA BEST!

The best at getting killed by...
Space Marines
Tyranids
Necrons
Khornates
Tau
Daemonettes
Sisters of Battle
And evrything else with a weapon and a brain.

ORKZ NEVA LOSE DOE. SEE IF ORKZ WIN, DEY WIN, IF DEY DIE, DAT DON'T COUNT, CUZ DEY DIED IN BATTLE, AN' IF DEY RUN OFF, IT'Z SO DEY'Z CAN 'AVE AT ANOTHER GO! SEE?

Oh, yes, of course. And I suppose the red ones go faster too?
Imbecile.

DA RED WUNZ ALWAYS FASTA! HEY, MAYBE SUM DAY YOU'Z KIN BE AS SMART AS DA ORKZ TOO!

She'd probably hold you right there until she's entirely satisfied, or possibly try to shove your head in and "ride" you like a dildo if not go full vore and drag your entire body into hers, then reluctantly lift herself off of you. From there, she might strip you naked, teasing the possibility of her returning the favor, but she'll quickly dismiss this idea and impale you on her tail, then set you to roast on a burning pile of what used to be her belongings. Depending on her whims, she may or may not wait for you to die before consuming you.

but if she kept me alive i could keep rimming her

Ugh, you're as bad as a mon-keigh. Go pray to Gork or Mork or whatever savage gods you froolishly believe in.

That kind of imagery is sickening, shocking, and disgusting.
I came.

I DUNNO NUFFIN ABOUT NO MON-KAI, BUT WE'Z RESPEKT GORK (AN POSSIBLY MORK) BY FOIGHTIN REAL GOOD LIKE! NOW, I'Z HEARD DERE'Z AN ORK THREAD SUMWERE AROUND HERE...

Well then, go there, and take your foul stench with you.

DRAGONS
DON'T
HAVE
TITS

who are you to tell a dragon she can't have tits?

That is not a dragon. That is a human with claws, horns, and a tail.

Monstergirls are cancer. Go legit or go home.

>The dragons mate shows up and is super pissed.

That could actually be really cool

>Dragon's mate is a weak mage
>Escapes the weakened party, swearing revenge
>Later, the king is searching for adventurers to put down a necromancer that's been terrorizing his cities
>Party investigates to find the necromancer razing a hamlet with an undead dragon
>In his despair, the mage turned to necromancy to resurrect his dragon waifu
>Learned how to raise dead dragons as his thralls
>Now plans to punish the adventurers who killed his beloved with an ever growing army of zombified dragons
>tfw the party's murderhobo tendencies create the big bad

Not that user, but dragons are reptiles. They do not produce milk, or nurse their young. Even the reptiles which give live birth do not do this.