Every coin mooning out of control

>every coin mooning out of control
where the fuck is all this money coming from??

I don't know. As a poorfag I started with $250 last month. I know have over $600.

normies.

do you even pay attention?

>They're catching on, brother.

newcoiners chasing that 10x

you're already in position, right?

Stolen credit cards, drugs, cp

Yesterday in my university library I saw a guy trading on bittrex.

Guys like me who traded up from 0.10 btc to 1.5 + are throwing everything we got into every trade in a desperate attempt to make it and get it while the gettins good.

>Every thread on Veeky Forums is now about how everything is green and mooning and we're all going to make it.
>No pink wojak threads anywhere to be seen.
We're nearing a big crash. This is exactly what happens every time.

POST PRE-EMPTIVE WOJAKS holy FUUUUUUUCK
THIS IS GONNA SUCK

BTC went from Market Dominance of 65% Dec7 too 50% Dec17. Lots of BTC is flowing into alts.

so cash out to fiat then buy back in later, whats stopping you

This guy gets it

sell all your bags to fresh normie idiots
cash out while you can
wait for dip, and buy into the next alt months before anyone else hears about it
repeat

I AM UP WAYYY TOO MUCH THIS WEEK I FEEL THE CRASH COMING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MOMMY

Has the general altcoin market ever crashed? Serious question I'm still information gathering.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

taxes

>you're in position right?
>tfw faggot poorfag
REEEEEEEEEEE. ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS PUT A COUPLE GRAND INTO BTC WHEN IT WAS 3600, BUT NOOO IM A POOR FUCK

atleast 3 times just this year

no such thing as an 'alt market' there's thousands of alts with thousands of different prices and they all fluctuate
if alts are down then btc traditionally is as well

Nah people just need to understand adoption curves

Hold strong and don’t be a bitch. Research your alts. Being an early adopter for a successful cryptocurrency is an insanely lucrative opportunity that people haven’t really had a chance to fully wrap their heads around

When bitcoin is going sideways and not making any big swings, people sell their bitcoin in exchange for altcoins. When bitcoin starts moving up and down and becomes volatile, you'll see people sell their alts to make some bitcoin gains.

Side Tip: Buy DRGN. It's a long term good hold.

-CryptoBro

lmao go check any shitcoin price pre-jan 2017

like holy shit do a modicum of research into what you're buying you tremendous newfag

Where do you think the money is coming from Anons??

hmmmm

>Buy drgn

It was recently at ath now it's falling, we should buy? why?

There are entire countries with shitty local currencies whose people are turning to crypto in order to survive. That's easily more than a hundred million people demanding crypto and pumping cash into bitcoin and other currencies.

Every buy order must be fulfilled eventually.
Once all buy orders are setteled Sellers can now establish the price.
It is then a waiting game to see which one caves first.

Hopefully people are pulling out loans on this stuff.

But maybe that could be a good way to crash the entire system.

Don't focus on these small bullshit 1 and 2% gains. You're going to end up stressing yourself out over it. I bought when this was .44c and it's nearly tripled. If you check my picture in I broke down why it's a solid long term hold. You'll see this thing go to $15 easy in 2018.

Because gains
Be a crypto chad

Thanks.

That's what I'm doing, and what I said I'm doing user. The market seemed quieter and sure wasn't as crazy at it is now, but I hadn't seen a general bubble, as there is now followed by an all out crash.

everything rallied in 2013 and died for years until 2017. It'll likely happen again.

Thanks. I'm finding a bit more info now. I guess I'll wait a bit more and hope to be able to jump in once it's just slightly saner.

I wagecucked 10 shifts a week back in 2014-2015 so i could put 3-4 grand in between $220 and $440. Never slept for more than 3.5 hours for over 8 months. No such thing as a "day off". I found about bitcoin when you could still pool mine on CPUs, but I played video games and masturbated instead.

It's never too late to find a good opportunity and work your ass off for it. Or more accurately, work your fucking ass off and THEN find a good opportunity.

Kek

>where the fuck is all this money coming from??
Bitcoin sellers

>modicum
Do you think chad researches what he buys into?

It's coming from the top coin being broken and unusable as currency. This is why Bitcoin is not mooning. Can you even read charts?

To understand this you have to accept bitcoin's bull run was strongly fraudulent through this year. Bitfinex, tether, orderspoofing, washtrading. Don't argue, it happened.

This is why insane price rises in BTC wasn't reflected in alts. The growth wasn't all that real, with little real money injected in the system.

Now, the thing anti-tetherfags are ALSO missing in their holy crusade: this fake rally is turning into a genuine one. Normie money is flooding into Coinbase. People are desperately trying to buy.

What happens when a bunch of new money buys BTC at $20k from people who bought at $2-5k through the year? Slightly older holders sell part of their bitcoins and diversify in alts. We've got more money moving around, probably by a factor of 2 or 3.

Market cap doesn't represent actual money invested in the system, just the aggregate price coins were sold for in largely unregulated exchanges. You can move the global crypto market cap with 100 million dollars, you can move top altcoins with a few millions, and you can move shitcoins with thousands.