GIMME YO COMPUTER MONEY WHITE BOY!!!

Yea I saw that sheeit on tv motherfucker. Wha you mean you can't cash out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-hZUAn1gbI
rt.com/business/405775-fake-bitcoin-sale-russia-gypcies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fuck it, this nigger isnt getting my crypto
>go for the draw
>ccw glock 17
>hedidntknowimalsotheworldsfastestpistoldrawingchampionoftheworld.jpg
>nigger dies

loll'd

Wait wait, hol up. Bix nood muthafucka. Where my stella lumens at?

Here's my private key you fucking nigger E9873D79C6D87DC0FB6A5778633389F4453213303DA61F20BD67FC233AA33262. Steal my Bitcoins if you're smart enough.

YO BITTY BOI, WHERE DEM COINS AT
FUCK YOU MEAN DESENSITIZED DIGITAL ASSET

Heh, you thought Vitalik couldn't foresee this? Filthy animal. It's not just quantum-proof. It's also nigger-proof.

You Betta half sum POTCOIN up in that bihhh .

nah I know you got dem bitcoins white boi! Now hand em over! And if they're on your computer, turn on your dam printer and gimme some bitcoin bills! I know you got em, my homedawg Tyrell just bought some stolen ones last week nyukka

Sheeeeeeeit….I don’t know if this is true but if it is it makes me feel so sad for them. To be so low IQ to fall for this.

hate to burst the bubble but apparently not true, came out of a satire site then spread virally. Why? because people believe blacks would actually fall for this

I mean. You don’t want to believe it. But there’s all this evidence that can’t be ignored. This, by the way, is probably the most illustrative and red-pilling World Star video I’ve ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=9-hZUAn1gbI

Where dem Computa Tokens White Boy

Need dem Bibbity Bim Bim Kangs Bux Nood Ma Fuckka Bim Bem Quans

I know a guy who got robbed like this, they had a gun on him and thought they were getting money from his drawer, they got a box cutter instead.

>pulls out dual revolvers and utilizes revolver spinning technique learned from metal gear solid
>"This is the greatest handgun ever made. The Colt Single Action Army. Six bullets. More than enough to kill anything that moves"
>nigger shoots and kills me and steals my money

MUHFUGGUH you been sendin me dem coins for 20 minutes but I still ain't gots dem! I finna blockchain yo brains all over de sidewalk, nigguh...

i had a dream about this, in the future we will have robberies of people breaking into homes and threatening the victim to scan the robbers qr code to steal their bitcoin because everyone has their own personal bank now

N-nN--- No! I-It always takes that long!! J-just deal with the time and fees, Tyrone! Just w-wait a few days!

*BOOM*

>Shoulda Bought Bcash.

Should've had Litecoins instead

Kek

kekd

>blacks would fall for it
People bought “btc” on ebay so i wouldnt be surprised anymore

>send BTC with low fee to robber
>robber runs away
>resend transaction with higher fee to my other wallet
>robber got nothing
>only lost transaction fee
This is why that won't happen

>gives robber my ledger
>calls cops
>gives tracking location
>backup wallet from home

sides are on the moon

>FUCK YOU MEAN DESENSITIZED DIGITAL ASSET
kek'd

>I still hold DGB
>"oh sorry my nigga I will rob someone else you've been through hella lot"

This is why I always keep a pocket full of chuck e cheese tokens in my pocket when traveling through diverse neighborhoods.

Dis poor, man.

wow /pol/ is trying really hard to bring race stuff into this board. what's wrong, /pol/tards, u mad because cryptocurrencies will make it impossible for you to engage in your nazi activities without being found out? About time humanity dealt with the racist white supremacist problem. Stay mad, stormcucks. You have already lost, you just don't know it yet. Go back to and keep wasting your time on race shit, while we make money and change the world into a better place, racist scum.

Maybe stop eating all that soy, my little bitch

I see your Tyrone and raise my Ivan. And this story is true.
rt.com/business/405775-fake-bitcoin-sale-russia-gypcies/

Yeah man its not like a whole illegal network didn't evade the FBI for years using btc

a Veeky Forums nigger hate thread, I like it

lmao