Draw Thread

Last Thread:
>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/4V3eS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting a female techpriest for dark heresy

Very muscular, large woman with only sparse mechanicum implants, armed with a large two-handed chain axe.

Wearing a suit of flak armour and the usual red hooded mechanicum robes with a mechatendrite sticking out of her back.

Her lower face would be covered by a rebreabreather.

Reposting from last thread.

Requesting my traveling bodyguard cleric.

Reference should hopefully explain everything, the only clarifications are that there's no hawk, and her chest rig pouches should look 18-19th century, and contain healing supplies, bullets, black powder vials, and similar equipment.

I included a headscarf style I preferred as well as a reference for facial structure/appearance.

Her weapon is a combination boarding axe/dagger/short range rifle.

Anchoring my request.

Anchoring for Bog Roll.

An athletic male Aegis/Samurai that wears an Astral Skin inspired by this art.
Keep the black/gold colour-scheme, but apart from that, take as many liberties as you want, provided the outcome still looks sleek and vaguely Kamen Rider-y
Of course feel free to not use that hand-based iconography found on the belt, also the ring isn't required either.

A Black Templar, a kregier commissar, and a regular Templar, all sharing a Smoke Break.

The kreiger should be sticking a cigarette under his gas mask.

Had this request up for 2 threads now

All right any Dragon Ball fans that might be out there, I've got a request for you regarding my Saiyan character that I play in a few different places. I'll put this in more detailed terms for those that don't know the series, and more general for those that do.

I would like the character shown in the two left images, in the gold and blue outfit, to be drawn in the pose of the guy with his arms crossed, while having the hairstyle and more pronounced brow of the man that's on the right.

Alternative description.

I need the character that's on the left drawn in Trunks' pose on the second to the right, while being in a Super Saiyan 3 state, as shown with Goku on the far right, (hair, more pronounced brow, etc)

I can provide more detail if needed, though I'd like to note that if possible and you feel comfortable with it, I'd like for his tail to be present in the final piece.

Requesting a carnifex flipping a table in rage.
I just need more nid themed reactions.

i would like to make a request for my summoner character. She is a younger woman, around 23 years old.
she wears a tattered white sundress, thigh high socks, and a simple black choker. she has blue eyes, and short black hair parted over to the side.

She summons a potato-sack/rag-doll/scarecrow specter. he is very tall and lanky with a sort of jack skeleton or slenderman build, with an upside down egg(ish) head, button eyes, and stitches segmenting his body.
I would like for the girl to be looking weak and beaten up, but with her summon looming over her. thanks in advanced!

A new achor has been set for the prettiest of spoders!

Rerequesting from last thread.

Like the image, but not like it: requesting a curly-haired female Commissar with a flamer. Redheads are nice.

This going in the right direction for you?

reposting from last thread
young dragon barbarian

New thread repost.
Requesting either one of these two DH characters.

>Former IG medic turned mob doctor for hive gangs. Male, mid 40s, skinny, short dark hair. He did his combat time on a planet that was big on chemical warfare so he'd have a rebreather or gas mask. No preference of whether the mask is on his face or his belt. Uniform would be a patchwork of his old IG uniform (I don't have an existing IG regiment in mind, but something more rag tag like the pic than a Krieger) and hive gang clothing

>Feral world psyker with Astra Telepathica background. Focus on divination. Tall, wiry, wild hair, mid 30s. Outfit is a combination of Astra Telepthica robes and pictish/celtic style feral worlder clothing. I'm thinking some woad paint and bleached up hair

Thanks in advance if anyone decides to take one of these.

Hello drawthread, I'd like to request an image of my Ork Rigger prodigy for an upcoming game of Shadowrun.

She's mostly like the girl in the middle - pale green skin and mostly humanoid features, with the exception of pointed ears, short tusks and a short hairstyle like that on the top left. Her right eye is replaced with a cybernetic (something similar to the image on the upper-middle) and her right arm is blatantly cybernetic, mostly similar to the arm on the right, except with normal-looking fingers rather than razor claws.

She's wearing expertly-tailored heavy black cargo pants and a white strap top (ideally with a grey honeycomb design on it somewhere, the sides perhaps). On top of the shirt, she's got a leather jacket like the one on the far left.

Finally, while this is completely optional, I would love for her to have one of her customized combat-drones hovering nearby. They're basically grittier, more industrial-looking versions of the drone on the bottom (blockier, less rounded edges, possibly clusters of exposed wires, that sort of thing).

Thank you in advance!

Very right. Looks epic so far

A request for Infinity.

To sum up the basic idea: Aleph strategic analysis loli-bot.

Based on the physical structure (hex-grid patterns and glowy lines and all) of the Deva in [1], except with the bodytype of [7] and joints as seen in [3].

Her skin is a sort of shiny ceramic or carbon-like material as seen in [2] and her limbs end in the same long nails and heels as seen in [3] and [6].

Instead of the clothes seen on the Deva she wears a poncho like in [4]. As she's a robot it's unclear if she's wearing a bodysuit underneath that or it it's just her artificial skin. Ideally, there would be a depiction where the poncho is see-through, but that's already on the fancy side.

Lastly, her head should be framed by two antenna-like devices as seen in [5], with an emotionless face and intense eyes.

If it's done like an Infinity dossier it'd be perfect, but I'm happy with anything, really.

Wont finish tonight, I'll aim for tomorrow.

HOLY Fuck my request got put as the thread picture, thanks whoever made the thread and the drawfriend who made the picture

Requesting a smug half elf magus.

She has the approximate face and hair of the referenced girl, wearing a mithral breastplate and wielding a branched spear, preferably with a self-satisfied smirk.

Would anybody be up for colouring this? Red hair, pallid skin, white robe

invite to the discord where those waifu types hang out please

Requesting my not!Norse character for a pathfinder game.

Dragon Disciple, but no wings or tail. He's got green scales and bony spurs on his arms and shoulders, and at his hairline. He's pretty young, about 19. Black hair and beard, his eyes are completely golden in color.
He wears a pretty plain chain shirt visible but under a plain beige tunic, arms bare. Wooden round shield and a longbow slung on his back. Belt with Norse-y wolf buckle, with a hand-axe, dagger, and smithing hammer all in loops on it, quiver also visible at the back.
Single earring, silver with some kind of tiny crystal.
Leather cord necklace with a few Norse pendants on it, and a pan flute on another cord.
Greataxe seems to be made of a matte, almost black metal. Looks pretty new, no chips or scratches or other marks of battle. Little bit of green electricity along the edge of the blade, and also on his hands.

I think that and pic is everything. Thanks to anyone who does this!

Requesting an undead orc assassin and his pet giant bat mount

Greetings yet again drawfriends and fellow beggars! Requesting a post Apocolyptic savage tribesman in homemade junk armor with spear holding a pre-collapse football helmet with an Indian (Redskins logo or any Indian really) on it and looking at it like WTF. Our savage holding the helmet looks disturbingly like the Indian on the helmet but with Post Apoc twist. Similar feather in hair and such. Thank you!

How many other requests do you have running at this time? You were already caught once when you posted the wrong reference pic with the fat priestess request.

Request Tiefling Female, she is 10, she has circular glasses, thick curly hair similar to the Tiefling image above and carries around a thick book she uses for writing stories and drawing pictures. Her horns are similar to the picture to the far left, she has the same skin color as the image on the far left. The comic is used for inspiration.

Someone from the last thread had asked about clothing, go nuts.

Requesting a waist-up drawing of my character.

Pic related, dressed in generic futuristic combat fatigues, offering a cookie to a bound enemy with her small set of arms, the other set of arms holding a rifle to their head.

>branched spear
>uses image of, what is that, a ranseur?
Kek'd
Have a langxian for your trouble.

Is the requester for this still around? If so, it's colored now, just waiting on input on details/background.

The Mignola feel of inks in this is really, really nice. Do you have a blog or something?

Thank you, friend

user who was working on this, keep it up!

This is awesome, very hellboy

I am Requesting a picture of my superhero

The picture would primarily be taking the character from the right side, hair and all, and chaning their outfit to more of a skintight, feminine looking metal suit.
The colors of the suit should be a more silver metallic, like the top of the right picture.
Her ability is to control metal, so the suit is to be all, or mostly metal, if you feel like parts of it should be not so. But I also included a small picture of a wire being controlled, as it would be nice to see her powers in the picture, but if you feel like a different way to show her powers, I would appreciate it.

Thank you in advance!

Thank you! That was what I was going for (y'all just made an user very happy). Unfortunately, I don't usually post art online, sorry.

Woman on the right wearing the clothes of the girl on the left. Make the top a bit more tribal inspired bit keep her denim shorts which are navy blue in color. She has a some henna tattoos on her body and is barefoot. If she is drawn on the beach near the shore even better. She has a few tribal accessories like bracelet, anklet, and neclace with fishbone and shells.

Reposting from previous thread.

Requesting a picture of my Blood Elf from the Warcraft setting. Her features are essentially as you see on the pic in the left, only she'd be wearing an eyepatch over her right eye. She's wearing the same sort of coat as in the picture, only I'd like for her to be wearing a simple loose white shirt like the one in the lower right picture only without all the knick-knacks and ropes attacked to it and plain dark trousers underneath it. She's holding the sword in the picture in the right in one hand and a tattered Silver Hand tabard (As seen in the top picture) in the other.

Thank you in advance to anyone who takes an interest in this, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends.

Requesting a strange reptilian race that's gonna show up in my campaign.

It's a small reptilian creature, maybe 4'5" or so. It has heavy features; a thick, strong jaw with ridges from the snout reaching up and over the eyes with a series of thick, but short horns, and deep set, forward facing eyes. It is pearlescent in colour, white but with a vague pinkish tinge to it, almost undetectable. Behind the ridges and eyes, a crest sprouts from its head, upwards and outwards, maybe a little ways, but not too far, and from that crest sprouts large black feathers, matching the black horns that jut out above its eyes. It has what looks like hair stemming from the sides of its upper jaw, below the snout and on either side, drooping down like a long moustache. The same is true all along the bottom of the lower jaw, and looks much like a beard, though the hair here is short. In regards to its body, it had two sets of arms, each ending in six-fingered hands, with jet black claws at the end. The first set of limbs is short, whilst the other is long. It has one set of legs, that end in six-toed, webbed feet, with the same claws. At the end of its tail, which is as long as its body and neck, there are several black feathers jutting from the top as the tail nears its end.

Its body is built like a barrel, and its legs are thick and strong. The shorter set of arms are about the same in proportion to its body as a humans arms would be to a human, and they look fairly stocky. The second set of arms, however, are thin and look like they are capable of more dexterous feats

anchoring

Perfect! Thank you!

Actual OR here. Thanks.

Actual OR here, it's ok. Thanks.

Actual OR here. You forgot her cybernetic eye. Please fix.

For a starting drawfag, what books from that mega do you suggest starting with?

Requesting a streetfight with these 2 characters.
Two elves in modern combat armour and weapons are crouching behind rubble / broken walls.
The female, Morgan has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male elf, Lourn has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.
There is a threatening Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.

Anchoring!

Right here, friendo, good for the next 24 hours:

discord.gg/4V3eS

We just announced a fanfic contest with art prizes, have two server campaigns going, and are bringing back lewd polls for Sunday Funday. Overall just chill hanging out. Heads up: we try to keep only active members, so we prune lurkers frequently.

Requesting a picture of these two together.

The man, Jugo, Should be slightly thinner than he appears in this picture. The pixie, Yvette, is only about six, seven inches tall in height.

I'd appreciate a picture of these two reading a book, with Yvette on one of Jugo's shoulders.

Jugo, the mask man, should look passive and calm about the contents, while Yvette, the pixie, should look curious and interested in what is inside. The book can be an old, thick tome, leatherbound, anything to appear as if the contents within are old.

These two are based on characters my friend and I play, a fun dynamic duo between an old, mask wielding wizard and a small pixie bard that travel about with one another. It'd be cool to see this done. Thanks in advance!

Can you further explain the spoilered things like the poll and the campaigns?

bumping my /r/ from the previous thread

It's mostly just fun hang-out stuff.

The campaigns are 5e D&D games run and played by members of the chat on roll20. One is a grittier, high lethality thing already running and gets streamed once a week; the other is a fantasy AU based on colonial India, still being developed. Both already have full groups, but whenever someone drops, chat members get first dibs to the slot.

Lewd polls are part of our Sunday Funday free art. Members suggest and vote on what should be drawn. Salt usually streams and delivers the winner, but we have a couple other artists who also do lewd.

Damn I just wanted to lurk and appreciate waifu art

That sounds cool.

Its not

>Waifu
>Art
Bloody hell, you are retarded

no you're just a salty sperg

You're more than welcome to come. Just piping up every so often is enough. We prune every other week or so.

I'm I was wondering if I could get art of my dwarven cleric.
I've attached a picture. She should be wearing robes similar to those in the far right corner, except grey instead of red, and dark grey instead of orange with no belt. She should be wearing the symbol of Ulaa (mountain goddess) around her neck on a gold chain (center and left images at the top) She should be swinging a warhammer like the gold one pictured in the middle left image, except in silver.
If you could show that she's also carrying a hand axe like bottom left that'd be cool. Ideally she'd be wearing boots like the ones pictured on the bottom right. For pose, she'd be about the same as the dwarf in the picture but female, and from a more side on angle (but not quite in profile). She also has tan skin, freckles, and no beard.
Thanks in advance and sorry this is so picky :)

star wars request:
Requesting a really edgy zabrak, he has the thick tattoos similar to maul, wields a red tonfa lightsaber and a neuronic whip, wears an adverse environment gear (with an oxygen mask on the side and a helmet) that he leaves open the chest part most of the times (revealing his HOT EDGY scarred chest), around his waist there is a thermal cloak tied left dangling and a fusion cutter holstered for quick access, he has really dark purple eyes, no hair (like all zabrak should) and his skin color yellow but his face is basically the facebook grrr emoji, starting red in the top and yellow in the bottom.
I made him because i avoid so much the edge that i think i should dip in it at least once, so i'm ready to embrace it.

Requesting a Daemonic Herald of Khorne.

He looks like a second gen Bloodletter on his way to being a Bloodthirster.

So, he is broader than a bloodletter with a slightly stopping gait.

Bat-like wings grow from his back but they are damaged beyond the ability of flight.

Instead of an axe, he carries a pair of helblades that constantly drip blood.

Finally, his eyes and mouth glow from an inner fire, moulten brass pouring from his mouth.

Cheers anons.

What's the stream?

It goes up on Sundays, the link is always posted in the chat when it's live.

Bumping this.

Requesting my human Phoenix Sorcerer! He's mostly based off this image, but he's a bit smaller since he's only 13 and uses a corn husk doll for his spellcasting focus. Bonus points if you wanna throw in a tiny Phoenix familiar.

Anyone ever modded these models by replacing the axes with electric guitars? These guys look like they are fucking shredding, especially the dudes on the far left and far right.

Requesting a muscular dusky grey clad woman seated at a shadow cast tavern table, legs firmly planted, her weapon leaning close at hand, as she peers out at the viewer, face half shadow, gleaming yellow eyes, a look of war-weary focus.

note - weapon is a dual ended kanabo staff with decorative labyrinthian metal ridges rather than studs.

Going for a high fantasy noir thing.

Requesting an ethereal deity of lightning. He has the general design of Ref #1 (meaning color scheme, body marks). The "hair" should be included, running from his head all the way to his back, acting as an outer spine. He has the body type of Ref #2, with the black portion of his arms being the hands of Ref #3. His face looks like the bottom picture. Feel free to made adjustments if the design is too awkward.

Requesting this dick-ass punk of mine. He's got a ratty-ass pair of jeans, black hair, a leather jacket with a hood, and a red imp like this little fucker on his shoulder or clinging to his back

Preferably wearing a pair of goggles like this over his eyes or forehead, squatting with a baseball bat on his shoulder, and a shit-eating grin on his face. I keep picturing him as a sort of '80s neon punk stylized deal, but that's entirely up to you

He's everything I've ever wanted and more.

As much creative freedom as the descriptions allow is fine, change clothing colors, placement, or whatever else you like. And the magic doesn't matter, but I'd prefer purple.

Reposting from last thread

Can I get the girl on the left dressed more like Shiny Chariot from LWA? Probably with her chest and stomache covered a bit more, though.

And if you could keep the bells on her hip, I'd appreciate it greatly!

Hello drawthread, requesting a wandering knight. Not the most flashy thing, maybe if you want something simple perhaps?

The armor of the knight is pretty much full plate but it is earlier century/lesser quality armor so the plates don't interlock perfectly like the knight in the center of the image. To add to the wanderer vibe, the left and right knights have tattered coverings that would suggest they travel with the armor. Weapon of choice is a basic greatsword, nothing too fancy reflecting the poorer status/

The little calling cards of this guy is that he has a dark blue waist cloth similar to the bottom left pic. The last piece is instead of a helmet he wears a theater mask (in game it changes alignment, he wears it because he believes the change is for the better of the party)

Thank you in advance!

Requesting art of my Mandalorian bounty hunter

Bada-bump

Requesting a chaos-worshipping undertaker.

He is a heavy-set man with a short beard and a dour expression.

He wears a greatcoat from which mist billows out.

That is all, any creative flourishes you want to do is up to you and appreciated.

Thanks for reading

Reposting from last thread.

Greetings.
I have a campaign coming up in a bit and would love to get my BBEG drawn up.

He's a pharaoh. You can use the design in pic related or draw your own, but the fact that he's a pharaoh is supposed to shine through.
He's wearing a golden mask that covers his face completely. The mask's design is yet again up to you, but it's supposed to look really pissed. Like, really really fucking pissed. Less samurai armor pissed, but more pic related king crimson pissed. If you can somehow make it look like the pharaoh himself is also really fucking angry, that'd be great too.

He's not wielding a weapon or doing anything crazy, but he's supposed to look fairly menacing. If you can, have him hold a skull that has "Vincent" carved on it.

Thank you in advance.

Here's an update for the Birchman request

Requesting three Drow/Dark Elf activists; one male and two females, who're spreading the word of Eilistraee in public.

One male Drow would be wearing the same clothes of the picture of the guy in the bottom left, and the two female Drow are wearing the clothes seen in the bottom middle and right pics. The three Drow would be holding up signs relating about how Eilistraee is better than Lolth or how living in the surface is better than the underdark.

Also the pic at the most top is a symbol of Eilistraee and one of the three Drow would be bearing that symbol in a wooden sign.

Requesting the human soldier-guy on the top left burning a fantasy-magic forest.

The human with the flamethrower is shooting/spraying flames everywhere in burning the forest.

The weapon on the top right should be what the flamethrower the soldier is wielding would look like.

There'd be flames and fire in many places as there are burning trees and plants.

The creature on the bottom left; a "Leshy", is on fire thrashing around from burning.

The fairy on the bottom would be flying/fleeing away while crying in despair.

And the forest-dwelling creature on the bottom right; a Spriggan, is simply watching in horror in seeing the human soldier with the flamethrower burning down the forest. And also in seeing the Leshy being burnt alive.

Requesting my dark heresy character. A feudal world telepathy psyker. By far my favourite character I've played. Been playing him for two years.

Now a throne agent for single-handedly capturing a far more experienced psyker after the 4 other PCs were killed or captured.

The references are exactly what I'm looking for. Go nuts with armour/sword inscriptions, but keep it 40k loyalist. Generic medieval patterns/latin could work if you aren't a 40k fan.

Thanks in advance.

Hello there drawfriends, if any of you feel like doing some landscape/scenery pictures then my request might be for you!

I am requesting a Tau city that is placed inside a mountain valley. The city should be like the bottom right picture, where it is "connected" in three points; one point in either side of the valley and one central "spire" leading down to the bottom. Feel free to add some Tau ships flying/landing/hovering, etc. And if you are wondering about any flora and stuff on the mountains then just small trees and grass would do.

Thank you in advance drawfriends!

>The city should be like the bottom right picture

Should be

>The city should be like the bottom left picture.

Also if you have any further questions then just go ahead and ask

May I request the woman who'd look like pic in the left and a shorter/less taller young male as a couple?

The girlfriend who'd look like in the left image is wearing the same summer outfit and hat and has the same type of gun in left image in her right hand. And she has her left arm wrapped around the boyfriend's nape.

And the boyfriend would be wearing the same outfit and getup in the image at the right. The boyfriend's shorter or less taller than the girl and he'd be looking up to her talking to her enthusiastically.

And both of them are walking together in a snowy day.

Bump.

Requesting a human rogue with the stance of the gent on the right, but with the face replaced with the one on the leftmost side, the flagon of ale replaced with the dohicky in the middle and the leather on his upper torso coloured the dark green at the bottom instead of its normal brown.

Draw a barbarian getting a kitten out of a tree for a child. The only way he knows how.

Delivery

Not OR. This is great.

Oh shit that's cute as fuck.

Bumping, any chance of getting this one done?

I want to draw closeup of a head or face...taking requests.

A black bald scared pitfighter, trying to read something off a sheet of parchment and struggling with it with veins bulging on his forehead and temples

Okidoki

My Tiefling Paladin being excited as ever?
Sorry if it's too late to request!

...and forgot the image. Good on me.