Since the crypto-boom is over, What's the next big thing...

Since the crypto-boom is over, What's the next big thing? What is going on under the radar right now that will explode in 5-10 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This dick right here.

CRISPR stocks. Like EDIT. Should be worth about 300 times what it is today in ten years.

>the crypto-boom is over

>the crypto-boom is over

>the crypto-boom is over
No, Buttcoin is over.

Is this a fifteen-years-later LARP?

If so, obviously asteroid mining.

Nothing.
These type of gains only come around once in a lifetime if youre lucky.

If you didnt get in you missed the biggest opportunity you will ever have

unironically the crypto-boom will never be over
did stocks die 100% after the dotcom bubble? no

How does one purchase these stocks

This "boom" i feel is a combonation of a few things.
Alot of new wave tech startups using bitcoin as a vehicle for investment. Which forced investors to use bicon as a vehicle for investment.
Greedy bitcoin miners who flood the system causing a shallow dispersement. Bitcoin miners forcing the price up due yo demand and need to make bitcoin profitable.

The market explosion also happened areound the time alot of ico' s were being launched.

While this is only on part of a larger picture/dynamic. This could only mean that as more and more of the public adopts the use of blockchain and also having a way to participate in the block chain we will see an exponential tren in waves, dips , raises, and falls.
I think the investors of this have lives through many crashes so i would like to think that they are still being wise or cautious about their investments.

ICON(ICX) ON BINANCE!

Come on mate we're all speculating on a combination of technology that doesn't work as intended and technology that doesn't exist yet. Blockchain isn't going away but does that mean our magic internet money will be with anything in 5 years?

>portfolio goes up $5k in the last day
>crypto-boom over

it wasn't even that great lmfao, $LFIN went up over 2000% in two days. Shit like that happens in equities every week. Git gud bitch

art

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

Most of these gimmicks will fail. But we will be more than able to figure things out in 5 years

This is like the first year of the dotcom boom

400,000 new signups a day worldwide joining cryptomarket. The boom won't be over for another year.

>wasn't even that great
Maybe if you got in recently, but bitcoin went up 190000000% in 8 years

>the crypto-boom is over

It depends on your country but they are listed in the us stock market. I have a Vanguard account to trade stocks. People here like robinhood.

How do I get in on this now?