Where were you when Corvus Belli announced the greatest miniature of our time?

Where were you when Corvus Belli announced the greatest miniature of our time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b0QDCTLgYCg
youtube.com/watch?v=s3mez-OrgR4
youtube.com/watch?v=8L-TvCfiXRg
youtube.com/watch?v=8ttZMuovcjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is he taking a shitting?

Was that a result of a contest where they'd make a player into a mini?

>Dude isn't even touching the ground.
You must have some interesting bowel movements tbqh.

There was a meme about fat space pirates. He's barely landing on a struggling jetpack.
For shits and giggles, the madmen made it into a thing.

Is that an octopus beer?

yes

octobeer

Pulpibeer, I suppose a joke on "pulpĂ­voro" ("octopus eater"), which is a joke name given to galicians.

>Eating octopuses
What a backwards country, that shit is fucking disgusting, didn't know Spaniards were as disgusting as Asians with food

>hasn't had Calamari rings
>eats corn syrup and processed "cheese" daily

Yanks crack me up

Octopuses are considered a delicacy. And it is a traditional galician food.

Ikr. I'm reminded about the time Bill O'Reilly painted Finns as disgusting deviants because we eat reindeer. It's like, how alienated from do you need to be so that anything that distinguishably came from an animal puts you off?

Chinks traditionally eat dogs, just because it's a tradition doesn't mean isn't disgusting and 3rd world like

from nature*

Pigs are of a comparable intelligence to dogs and yet in the Western world we don't even think twice about eating them.

Bit of a vegan argument, but what, objectively, is the difference between eating a dog and eating a pig?

Who wins in a fight? This guy or Slambo?

Does he get instakilled if he gets shot in the gut?

Corvus Belli are massive cunts and extremely entitled. Worse than GW

they are disgusting deviants. What kind of savage even eats reindeer?

Everyone knows you should be eating caribou instead.

Dogs are our (subservient) allies rather than our slaves

>extremely entitled
how?

Dogs occupy a somewhat unique space as a selectively bred companion/work species, so it's easy to see why most people would draw a moral line there.

Also using carnivores as a food source that you have to raise is super fucking retarded, because you're feeding meat to your meat and at the end of it you get way less meat out of it than you fed into it.

The best reason for objecting to eating dog is that they apparently skin the dogs alive because they think it makes them taste nicer.

Other lesser reasons include that pork is bloody delicious (I have no idea what dog tastes like, but I can't imagine it's all that great if you need to torture them to make them taste better), and that dogs make for an inefficient source of meat due to their dietary and physical needs

>a delicacy

You can eat it relatively cheap everwhere in Spain.

Because those assholes have been toying with the idea of making a fat soldier since people told them they only make supermodel soldiers.

A delicacy is a highly valued food, not matter the price.

Corvus Belli eats octopuses? I'm no longer buying anything from them!

Its in the entire peninsula.

Also squid, cuttlefish, sardines.

Now I want some cuttlefish but in a country that doesn't really sell them. yay.

Its just pure cruelty to do what they do, they are also beaten to near death.

I'm not sure you understand what the word "entitled" means.

They made a community meme into a miniature, what part of any of that makes them entitled. user, I think you may be a retard.

>Octopuses
>That can't be right
>check wikipedia
>it fucking is
>mfw

Is that sci-fi Bluto?

>infinity model
>no sexy ass or cool robot aesthetics
Discarded.

Yeah, spelling it octopussies would make more sense, but English grammar isn't about sense.

>comes in a noodle box

It may also be a reference to Pulpi being a mascot for their tournament, Interplanetario.

Don't tell me you're one of those faggots who say octopi. Words do and should adapt to the language that adopts them, we're not speaking latin.

I do say 'octopi' actually. If its right, its right. Glad I checked before 'sperging out.

Good.

>people told them they only make supermodel soldiers.
>t.redshirt

>Pulpi
Pulpi short for "pulpito" means "little octopus". And was chosen as a mascot for the same reasons.

Well, I mean, if you're going to borrow vocabulary, you can at least have the courtesy to not butcher it until it's barely recognizable.

The English language is like a mugger who cuts old ladies' fingers for their expensive jewelry and then wears it ghetto bling style.

It takes a lot more energy to raise a carnivore, and I hear carnivores don't taste as good

Well, I heard carnivores taste like chicken

IIRC it is true that a bear that ate mostly vegetation is usually better tasting than the one who fed mostly on meat. Also it's funny to recall that people used to eat bears.

What would a dragon taste like?

Why? is infinity company from that area, Galica (?)?

I think you meant the other model user.

Fuck, wrong file, I meant to post this closeup.

Yes, they're from Vigo or somewhere nearby.

youtube.com/watch?v=b0QDCTLgYCg

>captcha: 8000 FOOD
Indeed.

You want food?

youtube.com/watch?v=s3mez-OrgR4

youtube.com/watch?v=8L-TvCfiXRg

Goddamit, I have a frozen pizza for dinner today and now I want to order some noodles instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ttZMuovcjM

>a Morlock without a chain rifle or asspistol
Ewww.

Stray dogs are common in asia. It's not just Chinese who eat dogs. Basically all the Asian continents do. And it's mostly because stray dogs are everywhere (even in Russia). In a place where food is scarce, you don't need to think twice about killing and eating a common pest that is just as likely to gang up on you when you're alone and eat you. And commercially produced dog is probably fed flavored food scraps and unwanted produce rather than straight up meat.

also, you sound like a sheltered shut-in. Read a book sometime

BRAAAAAAPPPPHHHHHH

>Asian continents
I meant to write countries********
inb4 "ASIA IS JUST ONE CONTINENT"

It's user's technique of buttwiping, without the buttwiping

Galicia. Northern-western corner of Spain. They speak Castellano and Galician (sort of Portuguese). They never give straight answers and are one of the main entry points of drug in Europe.

reading about it in the warcor section of the forums two weeks ago

Is it true that CB has all the models for each wave done 2 months in advance?
I'm not going to ask you what is in the pipeline, as I know how NDAs work.

So a shithole

I don't know. We usually get the infos around 2 weeks in advance before the rest get them.

Well shit... There's a region with a same name in Ukraine, and it left me confused what it have to do with octopuses. Because it's an inland region, y'know.

Pretty much, only South Americans and Mongrels live in there, the native people died long ago back in the Moor invasion, and those Moors died through all the mixing with South Americans that went there for the drug

You seem to believe that the word "entitled" means the opposite of what it means.

Maybe you meant to imply the fans were entitled for demanding body diversity? It would make a lot more sense rhetorically.

Kinda dissapointed they are both guys.

>implying 175 years from now female obesity will still be a thing

Not like it's any different from male obesity and they are joke models after all

user, stop using words with more than 3 syllables. They're clearly too complicated for you

also octopus comes from Greek so the plural would be octopodes not octopi. although I personally think octopi just sounds better imh

>stop using words with more than 3 syllables
> En-ti-tled

next big thing

lost my shit at the diet cola

I would actually be interested in seeing a fat woman sculpted in Corvus Beli quallity. Their recent sculpts are some of the best on the market

Yes.

Isn't the ukranian region actually called Hallych or some weird slavic name with Galicia only being a latinization?

>that face

You know, knowing CB this would be hilarious, but still an excellent model, considering their quality.
I'd rather have Amba first though. And Felix of course

Only if GW will buy CB

Huh?

Well tough luck, CB isn't publicly traded.

If they ever go public I'll probably put half of my Infinity shit for sale the same day

Finecast Infinity figures, I can see it already.

Infinity looks cool but no one plays it anywhere near me. Having a Big Trouble in Little China reference is neat though.