I ordered my first $7500 worth of ETH last week and it arrived in my GDAX wallet an hour ago. What do I do with it?

I ordered my first $7500 worth of ETH last week and it arrived in my GDAX wallet an hour ago. What do I do with it?

>HODL
>Buy REQ
>Buy XRB
>Buy LINK
>Buy ARK

Pic unrelated.

ETH is a solid long hodl.
LTC is a solid long hodl.
XRP is a high potential, mostly stable shitcoin backed by jews/banks, so likely a solid bet.
XLM is a no-brainer if you read the white paper and follow their team.
OMG looks like it could have a good 2018.
XVG is a decent, cheap privacy coin, but lacks a strong differentiator among privacy coins aside from it's price point
LINK could fare really well in the long run, but moon missions are bullshit, and who wants to be a stinky linky?
ARK has potential.
FUN is absolute shit-tier
DOGE is a better bank than tether and howls at the moon once or twice a year.
REQ just launched colossus and is on a high from it, but in the long run is a solid shitcoin. Wait a couple of weeks to a month to see how colossus shakes out, imo.

I came in after the BTC moon and have tripled up on alts since the 14th.

Wabi

ill second this user

TRX or VEN if you want to roll the fomo dice

OST, the high you get from your first 2x is indescribable

Popek = Buy ARK

>came in after the btc moon
>meme-level analysis of biz shilled shitcoins
user I...

I've always just traded stocks, which I've done well in, but nowhere near as well as I have so far in crypto. If you want to dispute my analysis go ahead. But just because I've been in crypto for 4 days doesn't mean I haven't been researching before I put my money in.

whatta bout neo?

>researching

No hodl BTC?

No hodl BTC?

Lul #nohomo

>researching

>gives good advice
>gets mocked
The absolute state of Veeky Forums lmao

Solid tips, user. Any thoughts on NEO and Lisk?

Honestly I haven't read enough on NEO yet. Just glanced at it's chart history.

hivemind. Here's my stance on BTC: It had a big moon recently. Futures on BTC (even though they are cash-settled) will still keep BTC from coloring outside of the lines too much, aside from a major event. What will happen is people will sell the futures and buy bitcoin and hodl. BTC will steadily increase because of this. BTC is a good hodl. I think, however, for someone who has $7.5k in the game and sounds like he wants to spread it out, the smaller price point big 3 would net him a better % return.

NEO seems to be on its way to hodl if prolly just because she ez

Btc is doomed to crash and there's a good chance of flippening sometime in the future. Bitcoin is way overvalued due to normie bandwagon and once normies pull out, they'll invest into either ETH or LTC and thus further weakening btc. Exchanges will gladly switch to ETH and LTC (if they don't already) as the shitcoin base currencies because btc has some huge scaling issues.

>its a bubble

NEO is at the top of my list to read up on. I'll probably have an opinion tomorrow evening. Just not tonight :P
Lisk has a beautiful chart, but can it sustain it? I need to read up on it as well... I'm still not knowledgeable in all of the top 20 yet.

you must be new here

Look at this retard. Where is BTC?

WTC. DYOR but this thing is a fuckin beast. The partnerships are amazing + there is actually real world usage and tech behind it, unlike all the vaporware whitepaper projects out there.
also open beta + mainnet release soon

Lightning network will float it for now. Outdated tech and bank-run forks or not, BTC is currently the brand of cryptocurrency.
See:

I just got off the phone with my broker, and I've locked in a trade for 10,000 shares of LINK. I feel like the market sentiment here is strong in this forum. I paid some of the computer science students at the university campus near me, and they wrote a script that pulled some statistical data about ChainLink from this forum for analysis. I found that out of all the posts that contain the keyword "link", "chainlink" 61.48% were positive, 29.80% neutral, and the rest undecidable, based off our sentiment analysis heuristics.

Based of this data, I believe it would be circumspect to not invest into ChainLink, as it is viewed very positively in this forum, and there is a lot of trage signals that are being given by users here, about it's value.

3rd world country poorfag eurotrash here. I can only afford to invest about another 1.000 € and plan on holding until I get lifechanging money. Thought of investing a bit in LTC, XMR... But I need sth with high returns. For me, it's get "rich" or fuck off. Do you think investing 100€ in the top 10 is still viable for 2018?

>research
>DYOR
>buy low sell high

You newfags that don’t know what NEO is better start buying before it’s too late

>they didnt listen at $4
>they didn’t listen at $17
>they didn’t listen at $35

Why would the faggots listen now

Why would you hold btc if you're trying to outperform it. Only bitches hold btc. All in on alts.

>FUN is absolute shit-tier
hope you have plenty of pink wojaks ready when it moons

When one has very low amounts available to invest, one does not make a decision lightly.

Is it true NEO will get backed by Chinese Government?

Easiest money your broker ever made. Because he still gets paid when link goes to 0.

If they know whats good for them they will

Honestly that's a tough choice because my brain tells me Monero is a bit overvalued but my gut tells me nobody else thinks that so it's a good investment.

I'd say pick up some XLM and LTC/ETH

BTC alone has >6X the market cap of the entire online gambling industry. Keep dreaming about your trips to the top of the stump, little ant.

hi techfag , i sold ETH at 795
Any idea where this thing is headed? I'm trying to buy back in at 770 but dunno if it will go that low.

Thanks, user, will consider it. New CB coins will probably be a very safe bet. (XLM and/or Bcash imo)

>holding two neos instead of one neo and one gas
God you're fucking lazy

I hope you can buy back at 770, that would be awesome. ETH is getting deserved gains right now. Right now I think it'll pump a little more, consolidate, and we'll see from there. When BTC dips, people seem to favor LTC and ETH, and I think right now we're seeing the after-effects of CME futures.

that's what i was thinking, too bad i thought the peakish level was 800 earlier, at least i kept half

Go all in on VEN! Do it nao! It's not too late to get on the rocket to fucking pluto!

Fuck it, all-in on DOGE ;)
I'm going to bed.

Good luck out there. With 24/7 markets this volatile even a total amateur can make it day trading if they play on the conservative side and don't get emotional. Don't forget to set your stop losses.

>FUNFair is shit-tier

Wew laddie

sshhhhhh
stop telling people, i want to buy as many as i can at a low price

Anywhere we can get an update on your opinions user?

Whats your opinions on WABI, SALT, VEN, ICX, SUB, POE, ADA?

Ether is licking 850. Man who would have thought 2 months ago with ether was trading sideways in a double dip that buy Christmas it would be 850 and could go into the nines.