Are all in on the chad richfag intellectual bitcoin or on the reddit hodl xd TO THE MOON bitcoin?

Are all in on the chad richfag intellectual bitcoin or on the reddit hodl xd TO THE MOON bitcoin?

>mfw too intelligent for segwit and LN
>mfw I read the whitepaper
>mfw craig wright is satoshi and game theory proves it
>mfw billionaires backing me
>mfw I have no face

>>mfw craig wright is satoshi and game theory proves it
>Having a few people tell you 'he showed us proof' instead of actually doing something that would be definitive

I wish Craig would fuck off

he showed proof to the only people that mattered, friend.

I'm waiting for the crypto crash then I go all in BCH and hodl for a few years. Retire rich as fuck.

He already proved he is satoshi.

actually the chad richfag intellectual bitcoin is going to the moon right now.

this desu

>he showed proof to the only people that mattered

Why not actually make it definitive doing something everyone can see and verify?

>He already proved he is satoshi.

How?

Consider the fact that his course of action was the best possible thing he could do if he wanted less attention.

It made people who suspected him of being Satoshi disbelieve. It made people who didn't think he was Satoshi move on.

The tweets of Craigwright make him seem somewhat naive at times. He is like the Alex Jones of the cryptoverse.

If you have any brains at all you know this is all true. Watch Roger Ver's Reddit AMA. Multiple times he is asked if Craig is Satoshi or knows Satoshi, he refuses to talk about it. Roger clearly knows Craig is satoshi, and I'm sure Gavin does too. Roger also stated that it would make the most sense that Satoshi is not Japanese, which I agree with. Craig has PhD's and Masters in literally everything that would be needed to understand how to make bitcoin.

Craig being or not being Satoshi literally doesn't matter one bit.

What matters is that BCH is an actually usable crypto.

this right here. don't feed the trolls and detractors.

k calm down there roger.

>What matters is that BCH is an actually usable crypto.

It's slightly better BTC. Most alts run circles around both of them so why not support those? Could it be because you care more about the Bitcoin brand than good coins?

If Craig Wright is Satoshi, he did everything right.

>Government is after him, raids his home, even has the name Satoshi Nakamoto as one of the people/aliases on the warrant
>News media is starting to pin him as Satoshi

>Can't "disprove" you're Satoshi
What do?
>Claim you're Satoshi, only prove it in private to a few people but make it seem publically that it is doubtful that you are Satoshi
>Everyone thinks you're now "fake Satoshi" or else you'd easily prove it publicly but you have a few credible people saying you proved it to them like Gavin Andresen so there's still enough doubt for you to be able to set up meetings where you can prove it to others to get access to reasearch/funds such as that which was needed to set up nChain

The only way to "disprove" being Satoshi involved claiming to be Satoshi and then "failing" to prove it.

To be fair you need to have a high IQ and not be autistic (need to evaluate things from other's point of view in a more than simplistic way. hi vitalik) to appreciate the fact that Satoshi Nakamoto is Rick And Morty.

Because I have a preexisting investment in BTC from before the fork. I don't have an existing investment in alts at the same level.

Craig Wright proving that he's Satoshi would only get him killed. Look at what happened to the Middle Eastern /African dictators who wanted to drop the Petrodollar standard.

Craig only came forward after the authorities came after him. He never wanted to come out publicly. This perfectly fits Satoshi who also never wanted to come out publicly. Even in the recordings where they were trying to get him to prove he was Satoshi he kept repeating he didn't want to prove it. The only person who has seen definitive proof on whether or not Craig is Satoshi was Gavin Andresen. And guess what, Gavin swears Craig is Satoshi and has never changed his mind on that subject.

Technically speaking no alt can scale with as well as Bitcoin with as much security as Bitcoin has. Things like Ripple and IOTA have exponentially lower security and then privacy coins (which have more utility) have far more transaction bloat or they have no blockchain auditability. BCH is king for a reason.