I'm just going to leave this here.... OST just ICO'd and just got put on binance. ICO dump happened...

I'm just going to leave this here.... OST just ICO'd and just got put on binance. ICO dump happened... Coin is trading at 1/5 it's value in satoshis.. Now is your chance Biz - this is literally the golden opportunity that you fucking scrape this forum searching for. RIDE THE WAVE WITH MEH user!

Other urls found in this thread:

yetanotherico.com/
icodrops.com/simple-token/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

buy under 2600 sat, there are big walls at 2500 sat, the risk is minimal and gains are huge. whales are accumulating atm while ico people dump.

>this is literally the golden opportunity that you fucking scrape this forum searching for

This. It's happening in front of you, Veeky Forums, and you're not paying attention. A couple other threads got brushed off. Don't blame us later, Veeky Forums.

I hope we don't have to come back here asking for an apology. This is literally free money.

What was the price in sats?

when is it gonna pump dudes

Is that the fucking netlog logo? Lmao fuck off with this gay shit.

It was about 12500 when it came on binance. I'm thinking it will be 3000 by morning, and then steady climb up. Go look at what just happened with WABI

I just bought some at 2450. Is that a good deal? I heard buy under 2600. I know it’s at 2350 right now, but surely it’ll go back up, r-right?

i hope buying in at 2380 wasn't a mistake

I bought at around 2550, yea its a good deal this shits gonna explode hopefully within a few hours, its basically bottomed out right now

I took this user’s advice. It’s fucking me in the ass right now. Bought in at 2450, now it’s dropping into the 2200s. THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LOW RISK BELOW 2600!!! REEEEEEEEEE

Whats the market cap now OP, $100M?
$0.43 per token currently and like 260M were sold in ICO. if that's the case its pretty low now i guess

IT’S GOING BACK UP!! PHEW

What the fuck is so good about this token?

Seems like it's repeating the same thing a bunch of other tokens are doing...

took a look at the founding team and advisors.

TL;DR: Doesn't look too promising.

The ceo is a serial entrepreneur who hasn't really had any successes. He started fab.com, getting about 150 million in funding from VCs. It ended up getting sold for between 15-50 million dollars

but tensen support tho

get in bois, it's climbing

What's a realistic SAT target?

2800-3000

what do you mean by SAT target

the first big sell wall is at 2700, I hope it at least gets to there

kek

Like we all trade in btc, what about us eth folk

thats what

What I am saying is talking in sats is retarded and you know it, fags use $$$$

accumulation is over, time to fly

Calm. Anyone who has bought in this morning will be laughing in 4 days time.

will we

I hope you’re right.

from pleasure or insanity?

TO THE MOON BOYS! ACCUMULATION IS OVER WOOP

wtf are you talking about, the team is fucking stacked

Yep, team is legit. Just classic ICO dump happening, market cap hovering around $100m now which is dirt cheap for a coin with a product of this caliber.

What value do we see this going to?

So the reason it’s fluctuating so rapidly is because of all the ICO holders dumping? How long until we see the real pump?

Also, is it safe to go to bed? When i wake up my funds won’t be gone will they?

not even on cmc yet, wait for normies to catch on this one

No sleep faggot, this is shitcoin. It will x2 and a bit more then fucking dump hard because that is when I am going to dump. Enjoy sleep while you stay poor

5x should be a no brainer, it's simply so cheap right now after the dumps. 10x is easily achievable all things considered, to me it's not even an if but when. Just wait until it hits CMC and word gets around more.

Take a look at their product and the team, this shit's legit.

Historically looking at past ICO dumps the biggest drop happens within the first hours, then it starts to slowly stabilize and build momentum again. Get some sleep, you'll probably wake up to some profits.

This is the multiplying coin everyone is hunting on Veeky Forums, I'll bet there'll be poorfags all around it later this week when it's soaring up.

You think we are some kind of market wizards, no one knows the value. You dump half an hour after second money snake appears, you have like 2mins to sell after that before it drops 20%. That is the rule

Good entry point? Dropped my CND bags an want to all in.

Buy rn this is the floor

Get in below 400 if possible

BUY NOW WHALES ARE ALMOST FINISHED BUYING !!!!

10X COIN EZ BUY AND SLEEP

I've been watching from start.

This is the 3rd floor. Wait.

Who is strapped in and ready for the ride, regardless of up or down?!

It's very cheap right now. You'll be well off buying before the next rally.

Are you mentally okay? Take some rest user you're clearly schizophrenia

I'm in, how much can it fucking go down, it's been hours already. I'm sure those fat whales are almost finished

What do you mean by floor

It can go down another 1400 satoshi before they are done taking a dump onto ppl.

You shut your month with that fud. Buy in now faggots or miss out

Where can I buy it and why is this coin a good buy?

Binance just look how much it has dropped.

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

no u hoe bag lick my bung

Boys did I fuck up and buy this too early? Seems to be dropping

Yes. You need to wait for indicators. Take this as a lesson.

Yes.

How far will this drop

And a bunch of new bag-holders created, lmao

I don't fucking know. Nobody here is the magic wizard crypto king.

Jesus fuck, read a book before investing.

Now don't think I'm talking shit, but is it me... Or does it keeps on going lower.

Now look, i totally wanna invest in a new promising venture.

Oh well, I could always invest just a 100 or two.

Who cares, enjoy the ride pussies

what kind of indicators?

You got jewed hard.

you guys bought OP's bags. well fucking played OP.

All good, thanks fuck I only put like $200 on it, knew it was shady but it was just added to binance and looked to have dipped a fair bit

See:

This is about his 4th OST thread tonight. What a moon mission lol.

Ok, it's getting started now.

Not shady. Check out ADA or ICX. Sometimes you can get gold at ICO.

This is a fucking great project with an even better team.
>9 companies already working and using with ST
>The ST team is talking to 100 other companies
If you can hold for more than a week than buy this because this is the next 5x.

This is going to sub 2k I am looking to buy then

Why won't coinbase send my ether to binance? Fucking bs

yetanotherico.com/

Anyone know the market cap of this coin?

>yetanotherico.com/
kek, thats good.

>tencent involved.
you will make money off this

What number are people waiting for?

What was the iso price?

Seems to have bottomed out??

wait a bit longer

Where do I buy?

Scam. Keeps dipping

Ian Balina is dumping on Veeky Forums

this thing has no bottom

get out. it is a scam!
Total Supply: 800,000,000
Circulating Supply: 181,487,544.83
ICO Price: $ 0.0613

It's dipping to ico price

Thanks user, what kind of shit coin does moo have to when it hits binance. Don't ever buy this piece of shit biz

>doesn't moon when it hits binance

Have you actually looked at the project at all? The team?

If you had you wouldn't be calling this a shitcoin lmao. This will be a top 30 coin by April.

Who dis

Iso price was 0.13$.. get out while you can, this is crashing with no survivors
Source: icodrops.com/simple-token/

Fuck off dick head, it's a piece of shit coin and you know it, I have heard the same shit over and over a thousand time, (insert shitcoin name here) is going to be top (insert a number lower then 30) next year. Didn't know the top 30 coins had thousand spots.

People are obviously fudding to drive the price down. If you'd spend a minute actually doing some research you'd know that this is one of the better projects that recently hit the exchanges.

Show then faggot, everyone says this shit kek. It's going down to ico price. Go to hell

It's going under 2100.

THIS IS IT, IT'S HAPPENING.

why do you want it to go to ico price? what would you possibly gain from it dropping down that much?