ICON x AION x WANCHAIN

hina has NEO
Japan has NEM
Korea now finally has ICX

All hail to the masterchains. ICON (ICX) is quite big in Korea, they are calling it the Samsung of crypto. They already have working product, they have Universitys and Hospitals testing their product, and they have been around since 2014 (I believe). Veeky Forums will most likely wake up and see the sleeping giant soon.
This is one of the ICO I believe is not a scam and worth your investment.
Samsung was big in Korea back in the days and quite unknown to western world. that is why it is called Samsung of Crypto
And koreans believe ICON will be huge in the future and so do I
Do your own research if you wanna become smarter
Koreans are quite known to have many whales, and they wil surely shill their own coin.

Be fearful when you see Smug Pepes and be greedy when you see Pink Wojacks

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
theloop.co.kr/partners
cdn.icodrops.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Comparsion-of-Blockchain.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pls delet

jesus christ are normies really making this much money?

i fucking hate them so much

Can we accumuluate a bit more?

Interview with ICON ICX founder highlights:
~ The loop blockchain which is integral part of ICON has partnership with Korean government
~ ICON owns CoinOne exchange. 8th largest trading exchange in the world, see coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
~ Founder was silicon valley investment banker doing IPOs for large startups before moving to Korea to start one of the largest Fintech companies in the world, ICON is part of that group.
~ ICON blockchain has been in development for past 2 years & already one of the world's largest ENTERPRISE blockchain networks working with 25 security firms, 6 hospitals, 3 universities (10 added by end of 2017) and various banks have onboarded. All currently using the ICON loop blockchain (so this is not a NEO whereby they "hope" the demand will come. The blockchain is IN USE already)
~ Already established one the largest partnerships with SBI Ripple Asia announced in Sept to do cross border remittance for entire Korea
~ Buying power. Just look at what Koreans did with BCH pump. They are the world's biggest crypto buyers and are extremely patriot!
~ Interconnectivity between different blockchains, a la Cosmos/Polkadot
~ Exchange listing with Bithumb extremely likely in 2018
~ Growing list of huge partners including Samsung - theloop.co.kr/partners
~ Compare blockchain features: cdn.icodrops.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Comparsion-of-Blockchain.jpg
~ Group has 600 employees
~ Money is all in ENTERPRISE these days. MS/Amazon make more profit on enterprise stuff than consumer stuff, because transactions are much bigger through enterprise.
~ ICO raised 150k ETHs @265 = around $40mill cap. NEO market cap $2.5b. Means 62.5X potential.
~ Antshares (NEO) went from 18.1c to $48.01 in 11 months.

Will there be staking.

There might be a possibility for master nodes after main net

Alright. The only thing stopping me from going balls deeps is the supply. Rumor says the circulating supply is 400 mil and the total supply is 800. At current value it does seem a bit overpriced.

Is there a date for the mainnet and wallet?

400mil is the circ supply. Don't think it's overpriced due to current market growth and caps over all. This will be at least a x2-x3 after main net and wallet launch and with some more exchange exposure this can even pull an ADA

Deluded? Maybe. But the market is crazy right now

Need to know the circulating and total supply. This thing isn't going anywhere with a "?" as the supply lmao.

whats the circulating supply

based on ICON will distribute 400,230,000 ICX which can only be exchanged with Ethereum (ETH). 1 ETH has a conversion rate of 2,500 ICX (1 ETH = 2,500 ICX).

and that they raised 160k eth Im pretty sure the ciculating is that total amount of 400 million

so its 952 million marketcap right now

Exactly. Undervalued in terms of own blockchain tech projects. If you compare to other ones in the top 10

How do I buy Wanchain?

yeah it should go to 8-10+ you would think, I mean, thats alot of fucking koreans on their team page

you wait until the mainnet goes live and it gets listen on exchanges
DO NOT buy from ED. those will not be honored during the swap for native coin

> valuing a crypto that's been complete silent at almost a billion dollars, out of pure speculation.

I'm gonna need more than that to throw my money at it, user.

If you look at ADA that started high as fuck too for the time at 500 million, this will probably replicate what ada has done much quicker in current environment

Do you research. This was known to go parabolic. How can you not be bullish on it?

supply is 400 mil. total tokens is 800.

I know? You might pinged the wrong one.

its usually many years before the rest of the supply comes online, its not worth worrying about that part