Blockfolio rate thread

Blockfolio rate thread

What would you improve in my folio? Started with 200, cashed out my initial investment recently.

overly diversified

will sell the odn soon for neo

Gonna try one more for some Veeky Forumstard advice/validation.

>brainlet and bought ENG at ATH
>inb4 what app is that, it’s Delta

Was ENG a mistake? Looking for short/mid term gains. Project is good, just want to know if anyone thinks this shit will moon/lay a turd soon.

Agree with I’d consolidate into one of your better alts (ADA, NEO, or REQ) while also adding to your BTC holdings or buy some ETH or LTC so you have at least half your portfolio in a safer coin and the other half in a riskier shitcoin.

I don't know what I'm doing desu. Those 3 got shilled and I bought some.

Feeling Comfy.

Please rate me boys

R8 my memes.

Op has good choices

How about my?

>cashed out my initial investment
>200
>left with 700

a-and what were you going to buy with that 200 you might of lost op

I just started last week. I'm going in for the long hodl

£3K initial investment in September

Fuck me, I'll try posting the screenshot from my computer since the thumbnail is fucked up.

What's my next move?

Too many different coins for under 1k

I got got my first buy of ICX @ 700 sat

I'd tell you to dump BTC but I think we will have a BTC run here in a day or two
Drop MCO, history of PnD shit

More XMR

>all these peanut portfolios

To think these people post on Veeky Forums and hope to be millionaires

R8 me /biz

How long until a million?

Stick with 1 or 2 shit coins until you have at least 1k in the big 3.

Comfy

Stinky Linky strikes back.

one alt and one stable coin?

At least until you hit 1k, you don’t want to have too much in alts, at least in my opinion. Which could be shit.

After OPs portfolio gets around 1.5k, I think adding another alt would be a good idea.

For example, when my portfolio was sub 1k I only held ETH and got justed on GNT. Held the ETH to 2k and branched out into 2 low market cap coins (ZRX and DNT). Now that my portfolio is around 20k I like to keep two stable coins (ETH & XMR) and three alts (REQ, LINK, and just added ENG after flipping HST and SALT).

And just to add, at sub 1k I think a safe but potentially profitable portfolio would be 75% stable and 25% low market cap alt would be good.

In the current market though, a riskier 50/50 split could be profitable and get you above 1k fairly quickly if the bull trend keeps up.

Alright bizbros hit me with your feedbacks

A bit risky with all the alts, but all of yours at least aren’t shitty ones. If the current alt bull market keeps up I think you’ll see some nice gains here soon. I’d take some of those profits and up your holdings on one of the big three just in case. Or go all in on another shit coin.