Korean money is hitting waves, get in before it's too late

Korean money is hitting waves, get in before it's too late...

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.wavesplatform.com/three-waves-events-in-korea-d4bef8ac7620
liquiditywave.org
support.wavesplatform.com/forums/1-general/topics/9821-bch-airdrop-faq-9-nov-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

blog.wavesplatform.com/three-waves-events-in-korea-d4bef8ac7620

thx man
all in

Another overlooked thing about waves, the community token. Just throwing that out there...

Target ?

How is it overlooked?
And hwat does it actually do? Yes, votes and such, but I have never needed it for anything, and the value is also not doing too much.

With this market I don't even know anymore. I've been in since .0006 and target is the moon next year. Waves potential is insane for 2018 so I'm long...I'm in Waves and Waves Community Token. There's a big airdrop for Community Token holders soon of the liquid token, plus random drops of BCH. Community Token could eventually be worth more than Waves one day.

WavesNG goes live on the mainnet in a matter of days as well...

Airdrops, plus there's 10,000,000 of them vs. 100,000,000 waves. The upcoming airdrop for the Liquid Token should net a good profit, there will only be 1,000,000 liquid tokens issued. Waves has been delivering with it's roadmap left and right this month, after NG goes live the focus is shifting to opening more gateways to the DEX and smart contracts.

Don't jump into Waves on my word, DYOR but you will see what I'm talking about for yourself. I've been following this for a while.

WAVES is so ridiculously underrated. Its been a slow climb but its starting to pay out. This is going to be a top 5 coin next year.

This is the sleeper hit coin of 2018.

get in or get rekt

There's a reason every time it shows up on biz the same people FUD it until the thread goes to the archive...I seriously think this coin has the potential to hit triple digit prices next year.

>The upcoming airdrop for the Liquid Token should net a good profit, there will only be 1,000,000 liquid tokens issued.
What's the liquid token? So far, I have only been airdropped shitcoins. How much WCT do I need to get liquid?

>plus random drops of BCH.
Never gotten any Bcash dropped.

just dropped 30 bucks in at 93000 lmfao. how long do i hold?

>how long do i hold?
Probably for a few hours to days, when it'll do a small correction under your buying price.
>buy high, sell low

ehh its not that high bro. this is a huge bull market. ill sell it at 98,000 in 5 minutes and make 2 mcdoubles lol.

Until its $100+ some time next year. Welcome aboard!

liquiditywave.org

support.wavesplatform.com/forums/1-general/topics/9821-bch-airdrop-faq-9-nov-2017/

>selling the next ETH for 2 hamburgers.

Don't be a cuck.

>and make 2 mcdoubles
>mcdoubles
WTF man.
>using waves to acquire McDonalds stuff instead of trading them in for whoppercoins to buy whoppers with.

Cool.
Just checked. I do indeed have some more BCH than I have BTC on my waves wallet, so maybe I already got dropped upon. Or I bought something with BTC? Too bad that I can't seem to figure out how to export my history.
Anyways, Seems like I got 16WCT (and pic related). Will I make it?

hhahahha i got shaken out at 97000 already but ill buy back in and stash 2 of them.

>sold at $12

Those Mercury you have are worth 1000 bucks.. just sayin'

you got $1k worth of mercury in your wallet m8

Wait, what?
when did those become valuable?

Oh, crap, seems like they became valuable exactly a month ago.
lol, nice.
Now I only need my second drunk buy to become valuable. If riptobux also goes to a dollar I'll be really laffing.

Oh, and how many waves community tokens should I buy now for them to be over $1000 next christmas?