Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Divine Edition
Gods! Gods are awesome! How do you like your gods and divine classes? Monotheism, polytheism, animism? Remember, DEUS VULT is for losers!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit
Part 3: docs.google.com/document/d/1-LAt9Ti5pcnvHY4KnFRuItCjqtGM-YJC5r_0zXiKKUk/edit
PS: Outdated, playtest should be out next week but that's not a promise.

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71590/puella-librum-daemonium
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67969/the-celestial-tournament
docs.google.com/document/d/1hzKSdlXaDC_9BtInIUDOua9_Ws1OzycotQmsZAf4Dk4/edit#heading=h.nnz05ko1pz9n
docs.google.com/document/d/1CHYagtcJRPeDySYFggMqeibKtyylnyvFGAp3whh9WgY/edit#heading=h.eszdg27jghbh
youtube.com/watch?v=tUYGzZ0tQpA
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/70552/shardwalkers
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71015/a-generic-pathfinder-adventure-title
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1bu5RkMqNkZR1hpQjNfcDNsUEU/view?pli=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Monotheism, polytheism, animism?

I like the Eberron approach!

The world might be Monotheistic, or Henotheistic, or maybe Polytheistic. Nobody knows because divine magic, although real, does not have a confirmed source!

Are we sure that the shitty memedog's family isn't divine in some way given that they've apparently infiltrated every /pfg/ game without us noticing?

I'm not buying the HV relationship. The WotR one makes an abnormal amount of sense though.

>How do you like your gods and divine classes?
I have a couple of different pantheons for the different cultures in my setting, and one monotheistic religion, but there are a lot of animists, ancestor worshippers, and cultists around.

Some of the academics in the setting question whether gods actually matter, since divine magic works pretty much exactly the same no matter who you claim to get it from.

i mean there's room for more in HV, it depends on who gets in

Again, I hope Nameless Fairy gets into HV. As stated Lys is a weak app, but still, that persistence is admirable.

You think Lys is weak? I think its pretty decent.

>lewd monster girl game

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71590/puella-librum-daemonium

I'm just repeating what others have said about Lys. And last thread it was almost universally that it was a weak app that no DM would allow.

>monster rape game

It won't be monster girls though, will it?

It'll be entirely monsters raping girls, won't it?

>universally
>two people having a conversation

ok.

This really isn't that negative.

The fact that this has happened is amazing.

Currently:
>Askris and Howling-Winds in the Great Bamboozling
>Shizuka might be memedog's spiritual counterpart (Both are scantily clad and well-endowed)
>WotR paladin who has a dog-themed name, no shirt, and amnesia he's really just Rory PRETENDING to be a paladin
>RotJR encounters some random shirtless Witchwolf in Kalsgard
>Dragon 1 encounters him in a crossover with Dragon 2.

How prolific will this fucking memedog become.

Tournament game.
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67969/the-celestial-tournament

>lewd monster girl game

>mfw you were advertising it as a "hideous beast-dick monsters pounding your delicate bits" more than "lovely monster ladies fucking you tender."

Speaking of which, what's the situation with Hags and Fae? Is fucking one enough to become a Nightwalker, or whatever the PC class is called?

You have been tasked with choosing three applicants from HV. Who do you choose? Who do you ship them with?

>Gods
Mysterious and occult, and generally not very active.
>Divine classes
To be perfectly honest, I hate every single Divine class and would honestly prefer to exclude them from my campaign worlds.

This. Vague and conflicting theologies and cosmological interpretations are best, as it actually forces people who worship them to consider the concepts of faith, ontology, and existential purpose and meaning, and allows character development.

>shipping

Once again, i'm not sure shipping is possible in HV as most of the established characters are aromantic

Little of A, little of B

Losing to monsters means an overload of corruption, which elicits a similar transformation in the Nightwalker, turning them into monster girls. Which of course applies to NPC Nightwalkers

It will vary with my mood, for better or worse.

You shouldn't assume any given monster exists in this world, let alone as a studied ecosystem with the exception of dragons. The Miasma causes random transformations, mostly far away from the cities of humans. But, Hags and Fae would be the spawn of Titania, be wary of them.

Clearly, it's beast dicks for the ladies, and tender monster girl loving for the men.

Reposting for new thread: I've updated the Wyvern Rider Dread archetype I homebrewed, with some rebalances and new talents
docs.google.com/document/d/1hzKSdlXaDC_9BtInIUDOua9_Ws1OzycotQmsZAf4Dk4/edit#heading=h.nnz05ko1pz9n
And two more Dread archetypes, the Radiant, a will-powered reality warper and the Terror in the Dark!
docs.google.com/document/d/1CHYagtcJRPeDySYFggMqeibKtyylnyvFGAp3whh9WgY/edit#heading=h.eszdg27jghbh
Feedback would be appreciated.

I don't think you understand shipping.

thats fair i'm not that kind of autistic

>not having your PC be all youtube.com/watch?v=tUYGzZ0tQpA and learning how to love from another PC
It's like you don't want to know what love is.

>one is a psychotic swordswoman who probably masturbates after battle, and the other is a demon lawyer

Seems like a good party to me
Fund it.

Adventure.

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/70552/shardwalkers

/Devil/ lawyer you plebian.

>not joining her in after battle masturbation then mutual masturbation then actual after battle fugging

>implying lawyers are incapable of love.

>lawyers
>capable of love

?

>app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/70552/shardwalkers
>Argentum
>ANOTHER game
Are you a NEET?

desu I always play godless/pantheon-based clerics and just pick domaims that suit them. When I do pick traddional clerics, it's usually super-bookish cloistered clerics.

>Deus Vult
>for losers
You're a loser

He's already dead but I'd take Falafel, love petty cancer elf. I would've taken Lyra before, but Dierdre turned into a bitch elf so that's already covered. I guess Lys from the remaining girls? For the last guy I'm a bit torn, I like Gunther more as a character but he seems inappropriate in the group, I like Zeno less but he covers better ground.

I don't ship Falafel and Shizuka, both stay aromantic, maybe fuck on the side but they don't get together. Lys can be Yori's legal junior assistant. The remaining guy ends up Salacia, both are different kinds of bottoms to a power woman anyways. Though that leaves Gunter's kid.

>Spheres
I'm outtie

user, how do you feel about a Human huntsman from a small village that fell in love with a woman from the forest, only to discover she was a Hag, when she brings a Changeling daughter to his doorstep.

And how do you feel that the man raises this daughter right, but one day a dragon razes the village and the daughter is nowhere to be found.

Provincial Wisdom and a peerless tracker, with knowledge on how to hunt, slay and flay a beast. All in pursuit of information for his daughter!

well they've got to be good at lying, and they should at least know that faking a marriage gives their law office a good, family-friendly image.

actually let me rephrase
>MANDATORY spheres
I'm out

My guess is they're planning on dropping HV.

not funny

I feel like I gave you three rules for your backstory and you're failing at least one of them. Check Chargen

So do you want all the players to be grills to get raped or is this whole player's sex thing going to be a nonissue by way of whatever potential corruption receptacle getting some convenient anatomical accommodations?

>Tuesday
Seems likely. Though HV is every other week, so I guess it might be alternating.

I think Argentum has a work schedule though so I don't know how they manage this.

Soldiers out Outer Heaven, you know what to do

Yes.

The emotional immersion is what gets me going anyways

right then, into the filter you go, fag.

The truth is rarely funny...

Even agrees. HV is getting shelved.

Yori actually is incapable of love, except for God and Country. Best way to get into her tight leather pants is to share that love.

>So do you want all the players to be grills

>Yes.

Well, I thank you for at least giving advanced heads up so I don't waste my time.

or for her to fail a will save :^)

pls stop

Doing some world building for long campaign right now and could use some help doing the economic side (I get very in depth).

What percentage of the population would fall in these economic statuses?

1-Poor
2-Modest
3-Comfortable
4-Wealthy
5-Aristocrat

Right now I'm leaning towards 85%, 6%, 4%, 3%, and 2% for aristocrats.

So let's talk about games that are actually happening and not giant memes, shall we?
Today, we managed to clean up after the unfortunate white water rapids event, and got the raft down river.
>smell smoke and burnt meat
>shit
>decide to find out what's going on
>not going myself, already saved literally the entire party from drowning, twice, and took on a crocodile while in the water
>monk goes
>something bumps the raft
>think it's the yuan-ti we saw before
>throw a rock in the water in it's direction, call it out
>it comes up
>and up
>and a little more up
>it's not a yuan-ti
>it's a giant viper
>a viper so big it barely fits in the river
>we try to speak to it in 8 different languages
>it's... not hostile?
>spits a pearl at me, then a huge gob of acid that melts down the tree the monk was trying to hide behind on the shoreline
>realize it could have murdered him, but didn't
>puts tail on raft
>tail has a belt around it
>via some exceptional sense motive and handle animal checks, we figure out it wants us to strap the pearl to it's tail with the belt
>cleric also pipes up it's axiomatic
>respond that axiomatic != kind/compassionate/nice
>pearl is on tail
>it can speak common now
>asks us to kill yuan-ti upriver
>we were going to
>ask it to kill the kuo-toa chasing us
>it was going to
>part amicably
>build a hut from the bricks I shat in terror
>still smell burning meat
>head to clearing with cottage
End session.

I wouldn't even say 2%, unless we're including like landed gentry and other low ranks. Aristocrats could easily make up only 0.5%.

user, that was a mathematial 'yes' as in both things are fine

Depends on entirely which era your setting exists in and the pervasiveness of magic in the setting. The higher magic or higher technology you get the more people are gonna be in the Modest and Comfortable categories.

Also:
>aristocrats
>always the wealthiest
what?

I cannot. You need to hear this user.

/pfg/ HV is being dropped. It's not happening. Argent doesn't like any of the apps posted and has decided to just throw it all away.

Alternating is correct. Might move Shardwalkers to Thursdays if it's causing this much of a panic though.

And dude, running 4 games is piss easy when 2 of them are basically identical and one is from a book. The only wall I sometimes run into is having tokens prepped.

>That ruleset
TIME TO DUMP DEX TO 7.

nooooooooooooooooooooo

see

what game?

Oh Yori san, is so dreamy, I wish that I could be her, love...interest...but she is inCAPable of love, due to her dark, and brooding, past, you see.

She's a cleric, user.

>He's throwing it away because the apps are shit
>Not because Rory's third cousin secretly infiltrated his game.

DHB killed another game. HE KILLED IT IN THE CRIB. Argentum is ON RECORD as hating Falafel. He fucked over all our chances.

>no tripcode
Stop giving false hope user. That isn't funny.

>Also, because some FUNposting is going on, I'm a TripFriend now: Argentum!!2LivqAHzu2W.

Eitherway, the game's being put into the trash.

now this is autism

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough.

: ^ )
^
)

>what game?
The game my DM is running?
When I say games that are actually happening, I mean real games, not the meme shit in this thread.

Nah, he's putting the current HV characters in as the villains for Pendragon Academy.

Fair. Should I just follow the page for more on the game, or will you dump setting in the threads? Did you get caught up in all the world posting lately?

Shizuka would be a fine villain for any game honestly, given that she's kind of Jetstream Sam

>her dark and brooding past
user, she ran away from the circus to become a lawyer. Scratch the surface and her backstory is goofy as fuck.

user, you're being tricked. That's just a random user. No trip = Not Argent.

He should put in Falafel in as a villain, he makes a really great villain, cowards who can actually fight when pushed always do.

This is one hell of a meme day so far. Can't wait for the evening.

Fuck guys

That was the ambiguous "both are correct" yes, not yes pls be

There's gotta be some man meat both for feminization corruption and for disciplining the nobility

Apply with a good story, thats how you'll get in

As long as your picture has the capacity to inspire arousal

>Start at level 1

>rapebait got deleted from my post
wut

>As long as your picture has the capacity to inspire arousal
So you only want people to apply with girl characters?

Fine.

Hell's Vengeance is not over.

Might move Adventure to Thursdays if this doesn't kill the hysteria.

Lies and slander.

Though Shizuka might actually survive that setting, because her evil makes her so very happy...

Nothing I have seen so far has encouraged me to apply with "a good story".

>You're a loser
But DEUS VULT is a weak, overused meme that doesn't even produce interesting characters for the most part.

it is the purest way to start pathfinder

I just heard of a Monk/Druid build called Fist of the Forest.

Obviously it's a martial build (and so weaker than anything with high level spells), but how well does it work? How many levels of monk/druid do you want?

Shilling my E8 Eberron game again, then: app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71015/a-generic-pathfinder-adventure-title

THE TIME MAN THE TIME I want to play in it dammit.

It's a 3.5 Prestige Class. Powerful, so long as you don't wear clothes, don't sleep indoors (reminder: most dungeons are indoors), and don't eat anything you didn't kill/harvest yourself.

>drive.google.com/file/d/0B1bu5RkMqNkZR1hpQjNfcDNsUEU/view?pli=1

So tell me, darling, if a class only had a single level, level 1 one might call it, and got every single thing you will ever gain, have no need to grow and advance, gain experience even, from the get go, would you still want to not start at level one because you can't deal with the idea that you might have to start somewhere else that isn't the double digits?

>You're a loser

DEUS VULT is a retarded fucking meme and the people screeching it are nerds who could barely pick up a sword in the first place.

I mean, I can go 3 hours in either direction past 12-1pm EST for actually running the game, so...

I found this picture of you.

>the people screeching it are nerds who could barely pick up a sword in the first place.
Ok I don't like it either but that's a retarded criticism.

God, as a Kamen Rider enthusiast this Gonzo II Class is fucking perfect, dead-on. It's not just a pale imitation made by some scrub who saw a few episodes of Black RX when they were 13.

Makes me honestly want to play Pathfinder, though to be honest I don't think just having a Kamen Rider in a class of 3-5 other Pathfinder classes works very well, Kamen Rider narratives don't really fit 'equal teams working together' that well.

But god, the powers fit perfectly.

we will take jerusalem, fuckboy

Fief seems easy, I can say the Nightwalker came from constant exposure to the Fae stuff, and a Tome... What is a Tome?