How is your set up

Do you have a laptop/desktop/phone/tablet? Do you have one or multiple screens?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/eg8l4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Desktop

>laptop
they're fucking gay, they run super hot, and are loud and noise and annoying in general (not even talking about that shitpiece of a keyboard there). Why?

is..is that an elitebook? I also got one of those somewhere... what a fucking piece of shit.

>lilput monitors
This is the gayest thing I've ever seen

some people leave their houses

those people are fags

Desktop... 2x 27" screens..
Tablet for when i am in my bed or taking a shit.
No pics I am wagecucking rn.

gtfo, fucking normie.

i like it user

i will most likely have an apple setup like this

>NEET in the making

normies don't trade crypto though

Rich NEET whale here. Rate my messy crypto and vidya station.

Triple monitor setup for gayming, programming, and watching the exchange. I generally use my phone to buy/sell though.

why open case tho?

It's not open case, that's glass.

>he fell for the triple monitor meme.

Lol there's no reason to have more than one monitor as long as it's decently sized and a good resolution.

desktop 3 x 1080p 24 inchers

Cleaner than mine/10. I'm too self-conscious to turn on my lights. I'm wage cucking anyway and all my shit is either second hand or gifts from family through the years.

What app do you use to buy and sell on your phone?

>one monitor plebian race
Are you memeing?

Cuckbase for the big ones, then I transfer all my shit over to binance and buy on there.

leave

>Lol there's no reason to have more than one monitor

You must have below 80 IQ if you cant understand why one monitor is not enough. Even if you are talking about a 34" 21:9

>not having a /g/ tier setup
no u, faggot

Binance is on mobile?

Yea, they've got an official app for it. It's got a nice gui and everything.

You don’t need to be a NEET with an autistic gaming set up to trade. You can be a fucking boho gen-xer with a shit tier laptop and phone combo. And of course, a sharpie.

dude
Once you try to work with two monitors you will never back to laptop only. Buy even used one 20' for 300bucks. Trust me

I do all my trading on my phone in bed. Neet style. I only stand up to eat and shit.

Comfy gainz

shitty loud ass PC. I'm thinking about buying a new one from newegg with my recent gains.
my ultrawide monitor is based for trading though

There's no reason for more than one though. You can easily multitask on one large monitor. Some people watch videos while playing vidya with 2 monitors, more than one monitor is a waste of money, why would people want to watch videos while playing vidya?

dont waist your time and shit in the bed. No one except you will be in your house

Day

>multiple screens with charts and some website source code opened in the editor
>LOOK MOM IMA TRADER

Night

Do you have literal autism? Have you even TRIED to use more than one monitor? I promise you that after a week of continued use, you won't be able to go back. It increases productivity by a fuckton and looks NEET as FUCK.

this

>leaves house to stare at blue screen
Why?

get the fuck off this board

Some LED strips would reflect nicely off the white desk. Cool.

But thats so autistic user

Ever heard of an application called fences? It'll help you with those icons. Nice setup though. What's under the hood?

I have the same case as this guy
i7 8700k (gonna OC in a few days have just been busy)
Gtx1080
16gb ddr4
2tb hdd, 250gb ssd
600w psu

IMO guys with one monitor have total funds like $200 and cant make more to afford another monitor

lol. I wouldn’t even know what to do with the second monitor but then again I’m not really a day trader. I’m like 80% hodler. I make maybe one or two trades every three or four days.

Color is good for you (some). adjustable*

My (female) roommate and her boyfriend who lives here will smell it. They'll throw me out. I live with Chad and Stacy who work 10 hours a day minimum wage while I lie in bed all day making thousands. If they only knew. Theyd stop calling me a looser and making fun of me.

Cuck the chad by showing stacy your GAINS. Then you can lay in bed all day with her instead of by yourself.

The day I will show my gains will be the day I drive my lambo from the dealer to the house to pick my stuff up.
They have taken advantage of my boyish naivety for the last time. Also she smells bad. I am sure she has a yeast infection.

even for some move, youtube, ted talk to run in background. For real man, buy some used one

Nice, going out with the bang of your exhaust. I almost feel bad for them now.

This, its really hard to go back to 1 monitor setup.

One for level 2, one for chart. I am omniscient.

Source? Are those iPads?

Genuinely interested

ultrawide is the best screen

>messy
>one sock
you remind me of dumb sluts on facebook who post picture of themself in makeup and say "im so ugly"

What site/software are you running on that portrait screen?

weeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww

cryptowat.ch
it's all cryptowat.ch btw

What's written on all those papers above? ?

mild kek at that setup. I didnt know holders like that existed. Honestly considering, but damn that looks retarded af

Ultrabooks are good though.
>Passive cooling
>Lightweight as fuck

Since it is not used for gaymen, it does its job pretty well. Although I spend 90% of my screen time on my ultrawide desktop. Bought the ultrawide specifically as a ta aid.

blender cheat sheets
i'm an /agdg/ 1MA game dev.... i'm actually making the bitbean/crypto game streamable.com/eg8l4

It's Dec. 2017 they do now.

is that a macbook with extended screens running windows?
what
the
actual
fuck

desktop. one screen. crt.

this shit is just... JUST

Literally me. I'm saving for a second monitor tho, not CRT.

I could fill the whole room with 4K screens from my crypto earnings.
but I like this tube.

Good on you man, I probably can't, can still get one, but fuck cashing out just for a monitor, I'll get it when I can with fiat.

Dude someone stole your TV.

Whats with the dinosaur? Are you autistic?

wait, are those actly extra monitors? I thought they were tablets? Either way, looks funny

omg how stupid

try one day with 2 or 3 monitors and when going back to 1 monitor you know its just for retards kids

> action before motivation

niccccccceee quote
copied, printed, pinned on my wall

just gonna leave this here

7680 x 1440 btw

literally me

slow, but working fine

dont need all this new rich blink blink tech stuff like all here

Fucking answer me, holy fuck how rude...

they're not tablets nor monitors

they're wings

epic!!!

ive got full razer tech, apple earphones, 144mz screen... and a 42 inch tv above....

looking for an upgrade

get a quality chair, work on your posture

your back will thank you for it when you'll try to fit in your lambo 10 years from now

>what is a usb monitor

Omg user are you one of those pro traders?
More screens = better trader right?

t. coping solo monitor fag

>monitoring charts so you can see dips while doing other things is dumb

> running Winblows 10
> Trading Cryptos
> Whale

You are a fucking moron.

>hey run super hot, and are loud and noise and annoying
>t. Only used shit laptops

what does action before motivation even mean?

Gangster

Krk s awesome choice. Have a pair myself

any laptop recommended for trading and drawing memelines.

was thinking of getting thinkpad t400 and above

Chromebooks if you only want to do that.

well I don't.

we have the same drawers
ikea right?

r8 me lads