So since there's news this Friday as usual whens the next pump?

so since there's news this Friday as usual whens the next pump?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/gKTZCH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wednesday is my guess then dump till Saturday

the pumps are over until Q1 or until someone decides to pump some btc/alt gains in

why do you think it's selling off?

they've completed their Q4 roadmap already. Doubtful anything happens. Its gonna sell off and stay around $0.30 while people fud for a month.

so more endless amounts of REQt threads?
how wonderful

florida fag?

I'VE BEEN BLEEDING ETH ON THIS FOR 12 HOURS NOW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

so this isnt gonna go back to 2k sats?

buy ven reqtards. news all month and enough time to get back into your shitcoin

thats a pessimistic view.

There will be EVEN MORE UPDATES THIS FRIDAY. and then its q1 2018, with people speculating every week on an early mainnet launch. They're going to singapore and making progress with Kyber. It will be news filled.

If the alt market stays hot, REQ will 10x in Q1 on mainnet launch and some adoption.

PANIC

Ugh.. Should I drop bags I grabbed at 45000? It's bleeding fiat as well as ETH value now. This is brutal.

Lol. No. The run is over and it will bleed or trade sideways until there's something noteworthy coming up soon. And no, Q1 is not soon enough in crypto.

Will trade between .30-.35 for a while like it traded around .25 for a week

I hope so, if it drops back to 25c after ETH went up I'm going to need a bullet.

sold at a loss

can't believe i fell for this shitcoin, but at least i got out early

all in on FUN

lol what an idiot

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WE'RE FALLING TO ICO PRICE, SAVE US KOREANS

ouch this is massive selling by someone
someone just dropped around 1.2m REQ

I guess back to .25
this is a major setback for REQs valuation

Amazing to see too considering all the shitcoins mooning and retaining their value

WE'RE FUUUUUUUCKING RUINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED SELL SELL SEEEEEELLLLLL S

2late2sell IM NOW HOLDING BAAAAAAAAAAAAGS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Theres a lot of new blood in the market, I'm just buying everything. The market always surges back twice as hard when after panic selling and FOMO kicks back in.

what are you looking at? i see xmr dropped a lot

>hello sirs pls buy REQ on yobit exchanges

fucked up and bought more near the ATH today but I still have my bags from october, it's bleeding rn but I think it'll stabilize soon enough. not selling

HOLY FUCK IT SHIT ITS PANTS

IF I HAD LEFT MY ORDERS FROM LAST NIGHT UP FOR 35500 THEY'D HAVE BEEN FILLED INSTEAD I BOUGHT AT 45500 FROM FOMO WHEN I WOKE UP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

calm down. CALM THE FUCKING DOWN.

I am buying more this is the perfect time to buy REQ

No need for panic. Already going up fast

NOT REALLY
UP BUT BARELY

ahahahaha lol no

you know it's people like you being in the way of people like you.

100k holder here. It's over guys, we could only shill this for so long with no working product

Collosus is a big sham.

See ya

kek

shoo pajeet

cya at 200% profits when you FOMO back in you weak feggit

Cashing out. 25 loss. Fucking fell for a scam again! When will I learn.

Thanks for making these weak handed faggots scared. We all know you just wanted to buy more.

MOMMY

You learnn when u stop selling low to "cut" your losses and start growing some balls and hodl.

it was never a coin for fast burst moons, its a mid-long term hodl for atleast 2 months.

25%*

I literally did that. Cost me $400.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THOSE FUCKING FRENCH COMMIES!
THEY'RE REDISTRIBUTING OUR WEALTH
POL IS NEVER WRONG!

But it never and will never come back up so..

If you're so sure of that then go on cut your loss and move on, I'm just warning you, tht kind of panicked actions is what makes people lose money, don't overtrade, be the patient one.

just a word of advice from someone who been overtrading for a week now and hasn't moved a penny because of exactly this.

Holy shit, how many retards can gather on one board...

Sell, you faggots! And cry in Q1. It's always the same pattern. Coin falls/goes sideways, it's a shitcoin. It goes up and you retards FOMO in because you have no foresight and only chase from pump to pump.

Just HODL REQ in Q1 and you'll be fine. Fucking idiots!

I'm just mad as hell its back where I was going to buy it yesterday but I caved and bought it near ATH instead.

you think too short termed, you buy yesterday and expect wins today. If you wanna play that kind of game get two long term currencies and the other half of the money for chasing moons.

I don't want or expect wins I just don't want to get hit by -20% the next day.

I plan to HODL even after the news drop

That's the way to do it.

We will be rewarded in 2018.

I told you people after Colossus is was gonna dump but nobody listened

It's over, no news til 2018.

kys. whole market going down right now

thats false

BUT WE'RE STILL BLEEEEEEDING

and yet everyone was complaining 3 hours ago that everything was mooning but REQ
people need to make up their minds

who here aggressively reqt by
> shitcombinator
> frenchfags
> fag in picrelated

ITT: weak hands getting shook

This coin will be back in a couple months.
Mark
my
words

many low test betas itt

Do I invest in more Req?

How high do we think it will go?

Fuck my coinbase wire is taking so long to be validated. I would buy more, or maybe LINKS

1-2$ Q1

everytime a coin dips biz thinks its the end lol

still waiting for the real moon here

Thinking of finally buying in, pretty sure the bottom was found.

Not quite thread related, but I have been watching XLM and QSP, both seem to be at the same point.

i just bought in. there's usually a pump leading up to the biweekly update right guys?

Major exchange listing this news announcement according to the rumors.

Brilliant play for the team, because they demonstrated a working prototype before going live. $0.50 before EOY.

if they announce a new exchange listing on friday I am going to eat my own dick on camera.

all enthousiasts and holders, join the REQ whale club.

discord.gg/gKTZCH

Let them leave

This is why you should actually research projects and buy in across multiple days to lower your DCA. If you knew what you were investing in you wouldn't have been scared by a 20% dip. Instead, you think a dip is evidence of a project being a scam. You are never going to make it.

AAAHAHAAAA

Is this because of the Australian real estate company?

thank you for the FUD, just increased my holdings by 25%

Bitcoin is the ultimate shitcoin.

REQ is actually holding it's relative value in SATs better than 90% of shitcoins.

>mfw was in btc all this past week expecting some serious movement of btc
>mfw nothing happened and alts pump like hell.
>mfw give up waiting for btc and go balls deep in REQ last night at 1980 sats
>mfw wake up to this
Missed it by one fucking day, oh well im sure req will be >$1 early 2018 so im not to worried but still sucks being JUSTED. Time to put more money into the table.

Smart REQ holders were getting REQt and mocked throughout October and November. Now we're sitting at 500% gain, and confident of further growth since the team has proven reliable, hard working and professional. We already have more than OMG and at a fraction of the market cap.