Greetings Veeky Forums it is I, Aku the shapeshifting master darkness, the shogun of sorrow...

Greetings Veeky Forums it is I, Aku the shapeshifting master darkness, the shogun of sorrow. I have graced this board for the sole purpose of so you will stat the evil that is Aku.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ohr2upk6vpw?t=88
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Plot device.

Definitely a wizard though.

You have no stat block Lord Aku. If you did it implies you could be killed

Bane of opticians

Unless someone is wielding a magic mcguffin steps forth to oppose him.

Not that much power actually. He can shapeshift into any large-sized standard animal. He also has massive damage reduction/immunity against anything not from the gods.

Pretty much, just apply stats of the large animal he has shapeshifted to, and give the immunity to damage not coming from something of the gods.

Oh, and some pretty damn good regen.

Weakness: Weapons of divine origin, foolish samurai warriors
Immunity: Everything else
Hamminess: Maximum
Abilities: Shapeshifting, laser eyes, flame breath

Attribute:
GREAT
FLAMING
EYEBROWS

He can turn into a small bat, too.

user, he can also absorb ranged attacks and redirect them.

We'll call that a feat.
That is an actual feat.

Honestly, I think Aku has a whole other host of powers, we just never see them because he just doesn't bother. He's so arrogant and confident in his ridiculous shapeshifting abilities that he doesn't really care enough to use them.

I mean, the dude just arbitrarily summons a time portal. That's some high-level shit.

Mind you, those are his final things he pulls off.

Trump cards (no, not the /pol/ one)

They're not really quite the standard ability.

I would be grateful if you specified the system, O Supreme Lord of Darkness

Thicc stat: Extra

Well, I mean, even if that is the case (it genuinely feels more like Aku has finally been tested for the first time in centuries. He wasn't taking the fight with Jack seriously until the very end, and then he just threw the guy into a portal), that's still an ability he has, and can use pretty much at will, if I recall correctly. He just doesn't because he falls squarely into the monstrous hubris category.

youtu.be/ohr2upk6vpw?t=88

lol no

Ok fine, immunity to anything not god-given.

And let's expand some of those shapeshift abilities while also tacking on fire eyes.

Alas the Mighty Aku has been struck speechless...

Leaves from the vine
Falling so slow
Like fragile, tiny shells
Drifting in the foam

GOOD

AKU SHOULD BE DEAD

DICK

Brave little soldier boy
comes marching home

I see what you did there.

So who would win, Q (DeLancie) or Aku?

He can zap someone with his eye beams and teleport them. We don't quite know more details than that other than guy we saw him do it to (the alien in the 2nd episode who yelled at him for stealing his planet's water) went to some place called the Pit of Despair, or somesuch.

He's also capable of going substantially larger than just "large", given that he once spread himself out to cover the entirety of what looked to be a massive graveyard. Don't quite know how big it was, but a square kilometer doesn't seem like it'd be far off.

Also, all of his robots are filled with pieces of himself and he has thousands of the fuckers, so he would appear to have functionally limitless mass to work with.

Q is not Good and he is certainly not Righteous, and therefore cannot harm Aku.

He can duplicate himself, he was able to conjure an evil version of Jack and he can also steal a planet's worth of ocean and not get immediately caught

If I stat you what do I get in return oh Shapeshifting Master of Darkness?

Also the aliens who's planet's water was stolen explicitly identified themselves as being from another galaxy, so Aku's reach is intergalactic and FTL.

>Chaosfags actually think the Ruinous Powers are a threat to the Shogun of Sorrow.

>Aku responsible for numerous deaths and disrupting the natural order
>gods literally do nothing to stop him unless he touches their shit

So for those of you who have seen the new episode care to bandy about some theories. I just watched it and I'm pretty hyped. I'll go into spoilers for the sake of those who haven't seen from this point onward.

First things first I think it's pretty obvious they are setting up the only daughter who got solo screen time for a face heel turn. Calling it now, it's gonna happen once she realizes Jack is actually the good guy.

Green antlered horse dude is interesting. Have to wonder what that is. If it represents jacks fear of himself, or perhaps some tangible enemy.

Also have to wonder how long it will take to get the sword back. I reckon half of the season at least. Nice big quest, ultimately only completed with the help of Aku's daughter who turns.

I also wonder if we'll see the Scotsman.

Your thoughts?

user He's back

Pretty sure the Scotsman was confirmed.

So is the new season of 'Jack full of GUNS or what?

No I'm betting Jack is going to kill Aishi(?) since the promo seems to
emphasize he thinks Aku's assassins are just nuts and bolts. Killing her would be the most devastating thing for Jack's first human kill.

It's the same amount. So far it's been mostly martial combat

I saw you on co. I figure faceless sister number 5 bites the dust personally.

Size/Type: Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)

he also turned into a virus and split into multiples of himself.

Ontological, inscrutable, gm's discretion.

x for all stats and every feat/ability/spell that doesn't call on other gods with no usage limits.
x is whatever the gm decides at any given time unless it's involving the sword.

>Killing her would be the most devastating thing for Jack's first human kill.
Jack has killed plenty of people before, Jack and the Bounty Hunters comes to mind. He offs three Humans there.

>Jack and the Bounty Hunters
*The Princess

>Jack has killed plenty of people before, Jack and the Bounty Hunters comes to mind. He offs three Humans there.
Genndy claimed in an interview that they were all either Aliens and/or Robots if Jack did kill them, or that Jack didn't actually kill any of them, bit of a lazy retcon from him but he did admit he had long forgotten about that specific episode by the time they started work on the new season

Seriously? We ALREADY HAD THIS FUCKING THREAD. We already established he's a toe-nail clipping from a near-mindless Elder evil that took 4 Greater deities to fell, nearly Killing Thot (or was it horus) in the process of battle.

Outsider, Shapechanger, with variant rules showing his appearance, a Create spawn ability, a despoiling aura that works in a manner to Shoggarathot and Black cysts, you'll have to look up Defiler Liches from 2e Ravenloft, and a bunch of Geomancy shit to get the idea for his black ichor tree pool things to understand, a massive amount of immunities to anything but Enchanted Arcane/Divine weapons (We do not know if Scottsmans blade does anything to him) Super genius intelligence, seeing as he's facilitated spelljammer/space age tech following his conquest of the plane he came down to, and he can probably speak any language, has natural weapons of all types due to shapeshifting his hands, and in RARITY can catch disease which he expels as infectious matter, in a process similar to the Shadow Virus from ravenloft, and can empower contructs with a Template.

That's but to name a few abilities. Aku is a high utility villian, versatile at cost of HP, and not easily beaten henceforth. We also have his flung into the future crap, which he came up with on the fly.

20 in every stat

So Anyway, Aku is a LE or CE Shapechanger Outsider, boasting impressive defenses and a wide range of abilities, with only a few weaknesses, namely to divinity, infact, his features are Strikingly similar to Tharizduun's herald pre-fission/seprature from his larger body.

As for where Samurai jack is based, possibly in one of the Outer Planes where the gods don't particularly have sway, but seeing as Greate Deities got involved, it's certainly closer than that of the Vestigal realm, wherever the evil mask of the betrayer ending went after becoming Elder Evil, and places like ghostwalk and the like.

My guess for them killing it, is either they did it for sport, or because it was making it's way to the local more important cosmology.

You shall get what you deserve for serving the master of masters

#1 Power: Making you read this thread in his voice.

HA HA HA HAAA

>implying those cats were people
>implying the southern hick was human
>implying an explosion could kill biggest baddest bounty hunter there is

Aw,yes the system that I require to be stated out in is GURPS along with the 4th edition of Dungeons and Dragons. You will do this in a timely matter or shall bring you the curse of being the eternal Dungeon Master

Can I have one of your daughters then?

He only started this thread to lure Jack out of hiding! Don't tell him anything!

Ha ha ha!
you seek the pleasure of the flesh from the daughters I have spawn! You would insult me by defiling them. You may have these pathetic creatures instead

Well then you can stat yourself, I ain't into that yiff shit.

The samurai is no threat to me. Fifty years he has tried to end me and undo my evil. For fifty years he has failed and he shall continue to fail for all the years to come. Samurai Jack is worse than dead, he is broken

Great Flaming Eyebrows of +5 Charisma

It seems to be a consistent theme in the story. That for various reasons people come to oppose him but they ultimately fail due to no fault of theirs, just the overwhelming skill and power that Jack has. He never learns their story and they are forgotten.

If ya look at dat. Aku has shit taste in games. No wonder the gods tried obliteratin' you.

He didn't deserve death by Jack

>we just never see them because he just doesn't bother.
I've only seen parts of the series because I'm a lazy shit, but I get the impression that time portals are actually fairly common with Aku. Like, whenever a society acts as a serious speed bump to his conquests he flings it into the future. I imagine that's why there are still pockets of resistance at all--they are constantly popping into reality, one after another.

Jack doesn't witness this ability in the parts I watched because, as the greatest threat of all, he appears dead last, when Aku is going after whole other galaxies.

It's implied the gods are tied up fighting the formless, cosmic evil in space still.

Aku specifically is a -mortal- evil though, because Jack's dad filled it with human mojo. That's why Aku is so hammy and ridiculous-because he's pure evil corrupted by the idea of evil an ancient samurai warlord would think was evil.

Didn't they obliterate the formless evil. Aku was the part they didn't get. Plus Ra has shown up on Earth but that was to just kill minions of Set(which Aku set free) then fucked right off. Then that other God made those elementals to protect the water gem from Aku. I think they're just assholes

Why would an ancient samurai warlord associate evil with pure ham?

Deities 101, senpai, go play some SMT or NWN and notice all the independent choices lead you to becoming fucking Elder Evil, fuck Ao and his shitty groupies, become a vampire and use the canon aging exploit to become a divinity-draining monster and fuck everyone in the ass for not saying you're the pinnacle of evolution, physicality and humanoid morality understandable in the 3rd dimension. How dare they try to define you by your actions, you're unknowable at that point.

They'd imagine a warlord would take ungodly amount of glee in doing his evil? Jacks dad was fairly stoic and good natured so Aku became the complete opposite ?

Aku's behavior is based on how a kabuki actor would ham up his role
In effect the reason Aku's so hammy is because his personality is based on the ancient Japanese version of a Saturday morning cartoon villain

Thing is, he doesn't change into animals when he wants to fight, only when he wants to run away. When he's using shapeshifting offensively he's shooting himself shapelessly around. He's much stronger/faster/more agile than any animal he shapeshifts into, though this is neither the extent of his combat powers, nor is personal combat his preferred way of doing stuff (as others have pointed out).

Didn't he turn into a dragon to fight Jack the first time?

fuck... that episode

this is a terrific explanation

It's the canon explanation, according to Genndy Aku was intentionally based on kabuki actors because of how over exaggerated their villains acted

So Genndy's a weeb ?

Pretty sure the mounted samurai is Jacks dad, just as a big old fuck you from Aku.

He turns into a bunch of animals during the very first fight with Jack, in the pilot, but I think in later episodes that shifting into animals is generally reserved for running away.

Have you seen this show? What do you think?

AKUUUUUUUUUUU!

FOOLISH SAMURAI! YOU TOOK THE BAIT JUST LIKE user PREDICTED!

>Not that much power
He corrupted the entire world.

>flings societies into the future

That actually would explain the Scotsman and his clan

Only a big guy could take out Aku.

Then why does Scotsman have the gun leg and ages ?

You're a dick Aku, fuck you.

Jack you fucked up. You don't have your sword, what are you gonna do stab him with a tuning fork?

So Aku has amazing taste in games, good to know

Is Aku an ooze or an aberration?

Elder God(fragment)

Aberration. I don't think oozes originate from wood

Pure evil

Just imagine it, she's been taught her whole life that Jack is this bloodlusting demon obsessed with destruction, and the deaths of her sisters by his hand fill her with stronger resolve than ever to kill him. She sneaks up on him when his guard is down and finds instead a man. A man who is horrified and repulsed by the realization that Aku's newest robots are actually people.

Thank you Samurai for sparing the dread of child support.

HA HA HA

Why are trees always evil?

We've been killing their kind all our lives, they want revenge.

A tree's only thought, only desire, only need, only goal, is to Grow.

Give it the power to do so, and it will do so, infinitely, and without a single blooded emotion for the consequence of such.

Sometimes I wonder if the woman wasn't Aku's true form and 'he' is just infatuated with the games played with Jack until it reached that point

Because

How much xp for smiting Aku?

It doesn't matter by that point. You've beaten the campaign

So how would Aku have felt if Jack died in a very anti climatic way? Just fell down some stairs or some shit before they could even have another showdown.

RIP Mako