You realise that this is better than EOS and Cardano, right?

You realise that this is better than EOS and Cardano, right?
You realise that they're also more marketing-y and they're gonna pump it themselves, right?
You realize that reaching Cardano's market cap would mean a x350, right?

RIGHT BIZ?

Other urls found in this thread:

check.universa.io/-4Dm8be#
check.universa.io/-33dxhB
check.universa.io/-d6DBRQ#
techspot.com/news/72278-provocative-ad-universa-blockchain-times-square.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good, I tried. Stay poor, I'm out.

where do I buy?

got some from the giveaway but i dont´t know how to get to them.

looks good
time to invest some

check.universa.io/-4Dm8be#

that is the old link, you want this one:
check.universa.io/-33dxhB

I missed the ICO but this is going to be big, I Will unironically buy 100k when Its listed.
Any realistic price prediction from Veeky Forums gurús?

Why the best biz is allways ignored on Veeky Forums?

>better than crap
ok, impressive
it will pump though but not because it's good. have you read the whitepaper? it's as centralized as stellar.

Nobody can get in right now, there's nothing to talk about

Idk, I think I'm destined to NOT be a millionaire and I own 500k of these so - no more than a $
But I'm sure hoping for the $3-$10 range.
A lot depends on whether the entire market crashes before this moons. This is the real risk

>Early crypto adoptar
>destined to NOT be a millionaire
We all going to make It, friend

Just starting out friend.. Can invest around 5k right now and then 200 a month I think. What should I buy.... I just got sick so I want this to work

BTC now and XMR when the Bubble pops

But be careful, never invest more than you can afford to lose, NEVER

NO NO NO NO DELET THIS user I WANT TO ACCUMULATE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Aren't those coins way to expensive

They are secure, get some altcoins after seriously studying them if you want to gamble, be careful specially if you are sick

They are.
At most you can 2x or 3x your money with them, or you can lose a lot of money if the bubble pops.
If you invest in an obscure coin you might get 100x before the bubble pops, but the chance that you'll lose money is even higher.

In your shoes I'd go for the latter and bet money I can REALLY afford to lose. I'm not gonna shill LINK or REX, or Byteball, or BAT, or anything. DYOR but imho focus on coins with less than 50m market cap.

how do i get my 50 free coins they promised me?

Read the whitepaper, looked at their website and the team.

Whole thing screams scam to me.

>Claims Universa is better than EOS or Cardano
>Provides no proof or reason

this.

Why?

I read it too, it's not a scam, they're just aggressively advertising and not focusing on technical details. I LOVE that.
LINK is the most amazing tech in the coinmarketcap top 100, but who cares - everyone is holding bags now. Meanwhile the Universa guys are all about marketing and pumping.
I've seen the light, I'm #yolo-ing on hype machines from now on.

Because the CEO is a marketing guy and focuses on marketing instead of circle jerking about the tech which already works & is being actively developed in the background.

Universa had a very shady presale, know scammer "Saber" involved

Marketing and hype will only get you so far. Eventually you need to deliver something... Unless you are only in it for the short term gains

Explain

Yeah, if this past year taught me something, it's that:
>Short term gains = actual gains
>Long term gains = bags

centralized cloud based blockchain. is this the future of blockchain tech, maybe. but one thing that is for sure, this is not in any way comparable to btc and eth.

Any info on token release?

>BTC, XMR

what are you even doing here summer child

Nah. I'm good right now.

Their CEO is a business beast. He's going to take us to the moon bros $100 eoy 2018

check.universa.io/-d6DBRQ#

Make your account here bros

Explain your optimism

techspot.com/news/72278-provocative-ad-universa-blockchain-times-square.html