What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

yetanotherico.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whales accumulating

>project in very early stages
>many partnerships, insanely talented team
>what went wrong
idk OP you tell me, what went wrong? obviously something, for you to make this thread.

yetanotherico.com/

>26x ico gains
>what went wrong

brainlets gonna brainlet

800 mio coins. 2 $ each ... not even mainnet yet.
you tell me

its 400m coins and around 1 billion marketcap for the Korean ETH

WAAAAA IT DIDN'T GO UP 200% TODAY WTF IS WRONG WITH THE MARKET!!!

its 400 mio right now with 400 mio more getting released over the next 2 year. inform yourself

It's 800m total tokens, 400m in circulation.

Is the 1bm market cap and 400m circulating coins a bad thing?

don't worry about the other 400m that's the company's share wont be on the market anytime soon

I think that has the potential to match or exceed ADA knowing how the Koreans are

and its more like 800m cap right now at 1200 satoshi

they will start pumping them into the system with mainnet launch... that means you get massiv inflation with 200 mio coins getting added every year for 2 years... well good luck friend

you have to realise these types of coins dont come on to the market with a low cap ADA started at 500m way back in October

half of Veeky Forums:
>read about a new coin that's going to make them rich
>not some shitcoin but actually something with good tech and product so a long term hodl for sure
> FOMO kicks in insta-buy at mediocre price (could dip a bit more)
>next day see it go down 10 satoshis
>PINK WOJAKS ALL OVER THE PLACE , WAVES OF FUD AND PANICK SELLS

Don't be a weakminded/handed short-sighted fuck, just show some patience already you in't gonna get rich over night stop dreaming that.

NEO added 15 million a while ago and nobody even noticed, its really not a concern

and this is like Omisego in that its being built by a 4 billion dollar korean fintech company and has a huge team, it really has dollar signs written all over it

OP please kys

Compared to all the shitcoins who we're bleeding after BTC's baby correction...icx did really well, and i hope everyone stacked up some more. This will easily have a 4-6B mcap after mainnet Launch and will go even further with the right exposure of korean exchanges

I wish I could stack more but I only started with 800$ worth of btc I found in my drawer.£
I'm really thinking about buying 500$ worth of btc to put them all itno ico.

Here’s what to do:

Step 1: Buy more ICX asap while you can.
Step 2: Delete blockfolio for just 3 short weeks.
Step 3: Check in on ICON in a few weeks.
Step 4: Realize that you were a complete faggot for posting this.

Oh and kys sometime during one of those steps too.

I am holding around 40k ICX. Feeling comfy with this shit

Listen to this user...kys before step 1 would be the best

when's the mainnet launch

V1 GA version is planned for Q4 2017
-Nexus Mainnet launch
-Reserve channel open
-IISS implementation
-DEX(Ethereum/ICX) launch
-Wallet Web/iOS/Android

Really bullish on it. And additional exchanges will come too

I guarantee Coinone happens sometime before the end of January.

There will be ups and downs especially with so many ico buyers cashing in profits. Give it 2 weeks to weed them out, mainnet, and more exchanges. $5

what went wrong? U didnt buy the best ICO of 2017. im guessing.

Can somebody shill me on the very basics of this coin?

>reaching its ATH
>biztards: wat went wrOmg??

-team consists of majors in computer science mostly, not many marketers, snake oil salesmen and such.
-Blockchain that can integrate all other blockchains and wil have its own decentralized exchange, testnet running well, going live in the next 2 weeks.
-infinite amount of deals signed with real companies,universities, hospitals
-listed on binance and okex from day 1, huge trading volume
-best ICO so far
-only drawback is high market cap, already on almost 1b, day 2 after release, still buy it hold it expect it to pass cardano in 6 months

oh 1 more thing user, just a pro tip for you, it will dip a bit just after mainnet launch because all the KYC failed users will get their tokens included in the DEX pool, so buy it then!

Ha, thanks. I literally was about to his post asking when a good time to buy in was.

underage
u are going to jail, faggot

Hi there,

do you have a roughie on when mainnet will be released?

cheers

no one knows the exact date if thats what you mean but its on schedule to be released by new years, i wouldnt be surprised if it takes maybe a week more

The only thing preventing me from going balls deep is the supply vs current price. Seems overvalued a bit. Someone redpill me? My plan is to ditch all my Ark when the wallet comes out... then put my funds in ICX

I havent been this interested in a project ever since i invested in ETH back when it was 40$ a piece

why though?? im finding it difficult (but I want to believe!) any evidence that this coin is better than any other?

kill yourself

u need to read more about it I guess, its in my best interest if u dont invest before the mainnet, i wanna accumulate more.

Still not $10? This is so fcking slow. When $10?

bought at 2.5

will i make it?

It's so stagnant im thinking about selling

Whats with the pedo shit you fucking faggot

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Lmao look at the top 20. Cardano, iota, eos, all vaporware. This will AT LEAST pass eos which is a 5x.

BUY THE DIP
BUY THE DIP
BUY THE DIP
BUY THE DIP
BUY THE DIP