40 hour work week

>40 hour work week
Why the fuck is this allowed. 30 max is reasonable amount of wasting time being a wagecuck. Only reason crypto has taken over this board so hard is because people are desperate to get out of this he'll.

well there is 168 hours of crypto a week

this fucks me up way more than working 50h a week. at least I can for once forget about crypto when I'm at work

i dont think there should be a minimum or maximum. if you work too much you could just go work somewhere else where its lower. or if you like your job you could just work alot and be happy at the same time

Youre right, having a job, having to wake up early in the morning and being on time are probably the things I hate the most in this life.
I hope I can make it thanks to crypto. I live in a shitty country so with 100k I would be kinda done but things not going so well, I started with 2 btc back in November, now down to 0.3.
Wish me luck boyos.

Daytrade.

This is what society complete forgot. The shitty salaries, the massive inflation, lower power purchasing power...yet the hours stayed complete the same. that should have been the carrot for us donkeys. less hours. I've changed my job, making 10% less but working also almost 20% less.

most of my friends, family, whatever, they are all stuck at work 10-40% more than they should. there's no reason whatsoever for the stupid 8 hours. that's why people spend hours on youtube/facebook/whatever cause that's the ultimate fate of the wagecuck. work 40 hours and do nothing.

Yeah that's how I lost so much

>
>this fucks me up way more than working 50h a week. at least I can for once forget about crypto when I'm at work
At least you don't have to do this for 40 years. I have a certain amount in mind, will cash out half of that and have my feet safely in both worlds from this point on. No more risk and worry then.

yup. that's what I still hate. wake up early and be on the clock.

and the fucking micro-management. like, let me do my work and I'll show you everything in a week. you don't fucking need to stalk me everyday.

How does having a job and crypto work? Do you mix both right? What % of your salary goes to crypto? Sounds like the chad option since you balance social skills with money. Being a neet and not interacting with the outside worl doesn't sound to healthy in the long run.

You should learn it then if you hate antwork so much.

I swear I tried man, tons of times. I'm wish I was able to identify the tops and the bottoms, but I end up panicking and selling either too early or too late. I gave up on daytrading already, I just put everything on cindicator and hope pajeet teeka delivers some x2 at least. Thinking about only buy his picks from now on, seems like the safest bet since I'm too retarded to daytrade.

I put 1 year of savings from my job into crypto and I just hold. Lost a bit initially, changed the portfolio and now I'm just holding and waiting. Will cash out my investment when x10 and then let it sail until how long I can resist.

The worst part of wagecucking is that the money you earn is barely enough to live on, so you can forget about a house investment or a comfortable retirement plan. Your only hope is to change your diet to rice and invest all extra cash into crypto in hopes you can get out of this circle of hell.

How easy it is for a generation to forget the rights unions fought for and why

They do that on purpose so you're forced to keep working until you die. With the shit they pay to you, you are only allowed to eat, take a shit, shower, all basic stuff unless you are lucky and get into some super company or spend 10 years on college first.

I don't know what you're defining wagecucking as, working at a fast food place?

Someone that sounds 10 years of school makes more for sure but they're the ultimate wagecuck for sure. Sure they might make enough to buy a nice home and go in expensive holidays but they spend most of their time working only to have worthless children.

>>>r/mgtow

I work on average 55 hours per week because I love money and my job is incredibly easy.

jokes on you, I spend >120 hours a week on crypto

If you love money put 50% on it on crypto. The bubble ain't popping anytime soon and you get to work less hours, how cool is that?

ITT: retard neets who never had a better job than McDonald's thinking they can cash out shit coins

your not wrong, mines more like 60 hours with all the getting ready in the morning and commuting

I think half the reason boomers loved work so much was they could sexually harrass women all day, cant even fucking do that now

>right wing site
>mad that their labor is exploited

My boss says it's unprofessional to work only 40 hours on a 40 hour contract cause then youre "just doing the care minimum".

Is it unprofessional to only pay me 60k on my 60k contract then? Nope.

Kek
This is what I do fampai.
>inb4 bubble pops the day before I cash out

>get paid the bare minimum
>do the bare minimum
>get reprimanded
WTF i hate salaries now

Nah, the bubble will keep getting bigger and bigger. People using btc and crypto are mostly doing illegal shit like selling drugs, hacking, weapons, cp, and trust me , they won't cash out and give their black money to the kikes.
The bubble only pops once the whales cash out and they won't.

Say you earn 80k per year..

Ask your boss if he is going to pay you your exact salary of 80k, or is that just the bare minimum?

lol at people falling for the salary con

enjoy working many hours for free

OP is so fucking right. Cryptos have so much hope invested in them.

Sell in 10% steps so you can realize the top

these coins are my only hope to escape wage slavery since we aren't ever going to slaughter the bourgeois

this is why I don't think this bubble is popping any time soon

I agree with what's being said here. The only reason I'm wasting my time with this shit is because I hope I will somehow stumble against the next BTC and make enough to escape the wagecuck life and be free.

We can all dream right? I mean what else awaits us? Losing our health and time for our entire lives while mr shekelberg buys his next yacht and Fugging 10/10 bitches every night? The future is bleak!

And no it's not just mcjobs. Almost every job is wagecucking when you realized how bad of a deal you're getting. Even working at Goldman Sachs can be considered a wagecuck if you're not at least VP level since you work long hours but get little of the bonus and can be fired easily while the MD gets jerked off on his "business trip"

So true. Nearly every job is wagecuck. Science, commerce, translating, art, programming, manual, finance, media, law, entertainemnt, you name it. The pan is getting hotter and hotter every year. And AI and robotics will give the final blow in the job market.

As a person who worked 60 hours last week..I fucking agree.

It's unprofessional for them to hold up their end of the deal? Fuuuuck them.

I just want 1 million dollars at least. But my job makes it hard to have time to day trade. Only have my lunch break.

>40 hours
>implying postal workers/UPS/and warehouse people get that luxury

Fuck I hate working at a fucking warehouse during Christmas season! Fuck all these cunts who buy their useless shitty products from China. It's like living in a prison you can't get out of, the rest of the season is fine but Christmas is complete hell. Kikes have ruined this fucking holiday with their consumerism and bullshit.

In maybe 10 years time, there will only be 2 options: 24/7 wageslavery or getting in gated slums for all your life.

Working at home 2 days a week and every morning for the 3 other days makes my life easier though.

How are kikes going to sell their stupid bullshit to the masses then when no one has time to use their products? Hell most people don't even go to the mall or do much in the way of hobbies anymore because they simply have less time and money. I'm surprised we sell anything during Christmas with the economy the way it is, has to be yuppies ordering most of this shit.

I think they loved work because of puritan values from their own parents. Unfortunately they took this to the extreme and forgot you're supposed to get Sunday off to rest, get Thanksgiving off, and Christmas off. Fuckers literally ruined all the good holidays and even religious values.

user you are getting to the core. Masses wont have money, they cant buy, so there will be A SHIFT IN PRODUCTION according to the new needs (of those who have the money and power). Robot soldiers, military, space, who knows what it will be in thia hypothetical scenario.

Cool, so we're literally going to turn into the movie Elysium and be stuck on Earth where everyone is a shitskin and has 80IQ while the rich are on the Moon and living it up with immortality and robotic enhancements? Thank god I won't be alive to see that.

Most probably the other way around. The rich will stay on Earth and the poor will man mining bases in Mars.

Can I buy this moon ticket with ChainLink?

t b h i wish i could work 100 hours a week

Go get fucked with your union talk. All those things are quantified into law now.

And you go get railed by your bosses dick you fucking cuck

neither, they are going to attempt to link everyone to a digital avatar, a matrix, to further their transhumanist agenda and provide another barrier between your spiritual development and the imprisonment of your soul.

I'm only making 30k a year right now, but I'm also off completely in summer and only work 25 hours a week, usually only having to get to campus 3-4 days.

I'm fine with not making a ton for a year or two while I nail that cushy federal lab job, I get to enjoy some free time after my PhD

Hahaha if were not the unions youd sleep in a doghouse b now bro

Same. Work in the family business 55-60 hours a week, sometimes less sometimes more, but I enjoy it and am making much more than all my friends from college.

Thats a smart user. You get it right

>Only reason crypto has taken over this board so hard is because people are desperate to get out of this he'll.

>do bare minimum
>keep job
>do more
>get bonus/promotion
Why is it so hard for boomers to understand this?

You don't have to work 40 hrs if you don't need to. I dropped my workload to 20-25 hrs a week. And it wasn't difficult.

I moved from Los Angles to Detroit. Bought a shitty fixer upper duplex cash (15k). Put in another 10k to get it all nice and pretty. Today, I rent one side for $650 which covers all my monthly housing expenses (water, electric, gas, taxes..etc). I pretty much live rent free. It's life on easy mode. Last year I only worked 8 moths out to the year, and when I do work is always less than 30 hrs. I just need to make money for food/beer/ and recreational expenses. oh, and I want to get a second duplex. Otherwise I'd probably be working less.

Pic: Not my place, but very similar. Also, I try to stay away from the all black areas. The arab/latino area is ok (southwest Detroit).

>be a teachfag
>teaching full-time means you teach 26 lessons a week
>wow user, you have a 26 hour week? you must be living the dream!
>mfw

i was looking at cindicator also...what drew you in?

>be CS major
>140K job
>work 11 to 6
>hour lunch
>if they don't promote me every so often or give me stuff, I go somewhere else
literally my life right now and I still hate it
I just want 2 million dollars

I hate the feeling of giving up a large portion of my life just to accumulate a small living wage. It's why most of my adult life has been spent as a pathetic NEET.

There have been severe drawbacks but at least I can say I spent my time on my own terms.

>start my own business
>put all time and effort into it
>meager living conditions for now
>mfw wagecucks with no upward mobility slaving away for money to patronize my establishment
>mfw neet virgins online are making money hand over fist doing almost nothing

>tfw 15 hours shifts
>5 days a week
>sometimes 6

>starting work at 11
What the fuck