You can tell a lot about a man from the kind of burger he eats

You can tell a lot about a man from the kind of burger he eats.

What kind of burger would your character eat, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=83GrqwwmL8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

An American meat burger.

100% American meat. Human meat. Long pig. Although I guess in America it's better called Wide pig.

BBQ bacon cheese burger with hash browns and a fried egg on it.

Mushroom burger, hold the meat and condiments.

None out of those, OP. He'd rather make his own since he has a high Cooking skill.

cheeseburger.

anything but vegan

Avocado, Mushrooms and probably a slice of emmental with some blue cheese. The meat might be veal.

It's also something my character can only afford once in a blue moon.

Sir, over here in America we call that a Wendy's Double Stack™

Take the BBQ off, and you have just about perfect taste.

Dwarf Fighter
Elf Druid
Human Fighter
Half-Orc Barbarian
Halfling Bard

>Japanese burgers
They'll try the craziest shit.

Drow Wizard

He fukken hates eating in human form, especially burnt food. Live mice/fresh meat/Royal Canine dog food is all healthy lupus needs.

Whatever that he can get his hands on. The more stuff in it, the better. He was quite the glutton and had a large appetite.

I wish my character could afford a decent burger.

I wish I could afford a decent burger. Potato all day erryday. ;_;

Werewolf
Orc Rogue
Goblin Rogue

>potatoes
Stop spending all your money on beer and whiskey you Irish bastard.

Twelve McDoubles.

Rare burger, hold the bread and double the meat.

One that comes out of a vending machine and is warmed up by a chemical heat packet in the wrapper.

youtube.com/watch?v=83GrqwwmL8M

Don't forget the pickles.

A burger with an egg in it.

Missing assburger.

>DnD

M. - Chopped steak on rye with the veggies (strips of carrot, chopped brussels sprouts and a smattering of chopped walnuts) sauteed in a brown sugar steak sauce.

T.T. - Triple of horse meat, smother with the stinkiest cheese available and serve with a side of sliced radishes (lightly boiled). Bread optional.

B.C. - cheeseburger, no mustard.

Cajun chicken burger with aged cheddar, pickled jalapeños, and smoky BBQ sauce

Doesn't matter, as long as there is a lot of it.

I fucking wish. I'm Slav anyway.

Grass fed beef with pepper jack avocado Chipotle aioli on a fresh sourdough bun

Latvia?

Belarus, student.

Meant for .

LS: Doesn't eat meat, would fancy the shit out of an eggplant burger, though.

Y: Deer or bear meat, berry relish, salted rye bun.

KA: Incredibly unpicky. If she doesn't like it, she grumbles about foreign food, but she'll try basically anything.

SEC: Prime beef blue rare, fresh mozz, truffle aioli. Bun better fucking be toasted.

MH: Beef, charred pepper, pineapple, sriracha.

A halfling would afford it on the regular and have doubles.

Lobster Spike > Hamburger Spike

Newfag

Plain old beef cheeseburger on a self-made sesame seed bread roll.

He's a neutral good, leaning chaotic, cleric of a god of knowledge personified by a raven. He used to bake lots of bread in his father's tavern.

>Belarus
>Potatoes erryday
Like pottery.

France and a bunch of other countries had black burgers too, m8. I think one of them was Darth Vader themed.
Barbarian, orc, or other beefcake type character.
Shadowrun
The bread looks awful
Since when is Latvia a Slavic nation?

That actually looks pretty good.

>Orc Rogue

Actually, was a beastman fighter (with the look and the mentality of a dog). Filled with plenty of virtues (generosity, altruism and whatnot), but gluttony was his weak point, what with having a monstrous appetite that required him to eat 3 times than normal (plus he was large-sized).

A thicc beef patty, soggy with blood in the middle, with caramelized onions, onion rings, toasted frisco bread, and a plain ol tankard of Stout.

You could convince him to have some cheese on it (preferrably parmesan), too, but he'd be very skeptical untill he tastes it.

Whatever non-garbage he can scrounge up and probably some garbage as well[\spoiler]

The breakfast burger!

We used to grill those up all the time, though we didn't put BBQ on them -- just a bit of hollandaise to go with the egg!

Oh, come on, that's just a po'boy on a burger bun.

Naw, they make it a single patty instead of loose popcorn shrimp.

Also calling something a poorboy when it's not on a baguette will surely send at least one person into an autistic shitfit.

Fried chicken, hash-brown, mayo and sweet chilli

It's a fried shrimp sandwich.

It's a po'boy.

A burger made from elk, seasoned with salt, pepper, and a few chopped onions, done in a peppercorn-heavy sauce with a cognac base, grilled, not griddled, to medium.

A side of beats, potatoes, and carrots.

Probably a human or a dwarf, likely a fighter or cleric.

Goblin rogue.

Half-elf wizard.

>beats
beets

Poorboys are on baguettes, otherwise a montreal smoked meat sandwich is a beef poorboy.

Double beef and bacon burger, the bun using refried beans as spread with onion rings and corn chips with guacamolé, spicy salsa and sour cream.

>Not eating your burger with some sick beats.

So if I put peanut butter and jelly on a baguette, that's a PB&J po'boy?

Only if it's messy.
Use runny jam instead of jelly, and warm the peanut butter so it melts.

I think I love you.

NuBurg, 100%* real** "meat"! Only $100

"NuBurg: unleash the predator within (TM)"

Do not.

A burger on brioche, patty made from spicy chorizo. Topped with lettuce, red onions, chipotle aoli, fresh avacado slices and cheddar jack cheese. Additionally topped with an an egg done sunny side up so it runs into the meat and soaks the bread on the first bite. With a side of fried plantain chips.

Don't be afraid of love, user.

It's the most wonderful thing there is.

A real Slav would improvise.

Make aloo tikki burgers by shaping mashed potato and indian spices into patties and pan frying them

What's going on in this thread?

chicken with mayo and a tomato.

Mushroom swiss, Angus patty, lettuce, tomato, grilled inions, hold the pickles. Secret sauce is optional.

this is somehow the most accurate alignment chart ive ever seen

Well, going off of OP's image, a bacon burger.

Excellent taste

Bacon, sauteed onions, pepperjack, toasted buns, and just enough barbecue sauce to wet the buns.

I'd swap lg and ln around desu.

Veggie burger with red onions, munster cheese, whole grain mustard, and a second patty of blue rare bloody prime beef.

Venison burger with all fresh vegetables, subbing out regular lettuce in favor of Rucola. Swiss cheese and garnished with mayonnaise.

ML: A gourmet steak burger with hand cut Belgian fries. Lettuce, avocado, a tiny bit of pesto and Emmental.

NK: Whatever's on the Deal of the Day. He appreciates quality if he gets it, but sometimes you need that good ol' McHuge garbage at the end of a day's fighting the fight that pays.

AV: High protein rat-pack shelf-stable burger, with hot sauce and cheese spread.

A: Double bacon burger with pepper jack. No pickle. Can never finish the last third.

G: Banzai burger, extra onion,

L: Bison Butger with feta cheese. Loaded with vegetables; extra pickles and tomato.

S: Salmon burger, trepidation towards any variance. Starts off plain but every initial worry turns into a pleasant surprise and a permanent addition to the regular sandwich.

T: Regular cheeseburger made with locally-bought vegetables and self-ground beef. Doesn't trust the local butcher or restaurants. Avoids GMOs so buys organic.

J: Also a banzai burger but more in it for the pineapple than the teriyaki like G. Asks for two slices of Pineapple and uses a lot of keptchup and relish.

W: Chicken burger with Swiss. No tomato or pickle. Always pairs with a root beer.

E: Home-prepared and harvested veggie burger with everything on it. No cheese. Lots of mustard. Paired with homemade potato wedges.

Depends on how much time he's got.

Double cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, pickles, and onions if he's got time to sit down.

Otherwise, just grab a single with a couple of pickles and go.

>"A burger ? The fucks a burger and why am I on the list of shit in it ?"

Why in the grave would she settle for eating just one kind of burger, when there are countless varieties of burgers to sample? You wouldn't just eat cherry pie and ignore all the other types, would you?

Well, she likes burgers, and she got goaded into a burger eating competition during a huge festival of visiting trade nations. It was burger made from a shitload of dead predators killed in a recent war, with buckets of hot sauces for everyone to use. She managed to win even.

She's a human paladin who doesn't know she's a paladin.

Sourdough bread
Minced cow beef, salt and paper
Brown sauce with soft onions
Sliced pickles and slice beetroot
Strong mustard

>cow beef

Bacon double turkey burger with American and cheddar cheese, lettuce, onion, tomato, mayo and ketchup, or thousand Island dressing.

With alchemy, 'beef' has both less and more definition that your imagination might first assume!

On pumpernickel. Also maybe throw a little taco seasoning and medium queso into the meat before cooking.

>double turkey
>American cheese
>pumpernickel
Is your character a masochist?

Mum lovely lady likes her meat human and raw, it'd take the most charismatic cute young evil boy to get her to eat a burger. If that happened I bet she'd go triple meat and bacon.

Pizzaburger.

You are objectively wrong.

t. New Orleanian

Aren't you happy that Wikileaks sold all your dissidents out

I don't even know how to answer that question. the character I'm playing is admittedly pretty bland. I guess he'd just have a plain burg?

I do know what kind of burger the BBEG of another campaign (that I'm running) would eat though. A big burger with a lot of juicy meat (maybe two paddies, each topped with bacon), no vegetables other than pickles and onions, a lot of spicy sauce and a large glass of ice cold beer to cool his throat.

>Laius tying a slab on Marcille
That's both cute and sad. In isolation that panel kind of looks like a caring father trying to get his mortally sick daughter to eat to recover her strength and increase her odds of survival, even if it's just a little morsel

I love that this is all based on the inn & out secret menu

i order a double double animal style everytime i go there.

Double-bacon pepperjack cheese burger with hot mustard.

Double burger with garlic aioli, lots of pickles, avacado, lettuce, jalapeño, onion, egg, and tomato.

As soon as he got over the overwhelming amount of choice, he'd probably settle for a double cheese with chicken patties, no tomatoes.

He'd buy the cheapest burger and upsell it to someone else to pay for an only slightly below average one

That's for the lovecraftian runaway. For the others...

Decker: One of those burger-sandwiches sold in roadside bars, you'd never find in a big, popular burger joint.
Doubly so if they can add blue cheese.

Summoner: spicy double bacon.

Ex-swashbuckler: Tuna-chicken with triple the sauces.