Tessagog and the Ou/tg/rounds Thread VI: Horror Wars edition

Tessagog is a character that was physically
designed around the idea of being a collaborative Frankenstein of popular female characters on Veeky Forums.

>the body is both statuesque and stacked with Sorceress TnA and covered in Liliana markings with Yukinas chiseled back. She also has the Sisters of Battle's shoulder pauldrons with the Lady of Pain's blade feathers decorating it like a cape while also wearing Snake scale gauntlets. She has Marcille's pointed elf ears and blonde hair. She weilds dual dwarven axes. She has Celestines child bearing hips and Alariels perfect calves/thighs. She has sexy yellow Orc eyes with a Red Sonja inspired chainmail bikini top. She has creamy asian colored skin and wears Greek inspired Greaves with leather strapped backs and Orc carvings in the armor while being bare footed. She has a thin, Whale Tail styled chainmail loin cloth bottom with a wolf head sporran in front of it.

The current lore is that she was raised by her father as part of a warrior tribe, and when she came of age she went on a journey to become stronger and learn of the world, as is tradition in the tribe. The only possession she took with her was her fathers enchanted axe. After returning from her journey she sets out to fulfill her ambition and rule all northern tribes of the Ou/tg/rounds. On this journey she will meet two party members, a wizard and a rouge. She also brings with her another magic axe, a wolf companion, and the runes that protect her on this journey.

Previous Thread: →

Still needing:
-More pictures of Tessagog.
-Details on her early adventures
-Creation of Tessagog's final party member who will be a female Rogue possibly named Julia.
-Details of the Ou/tg/rounds and possibly a Map.
-Details on the Horror Wars.

Can't wait for this thread to get Charlotte'd again. Last time it keep you niggas out for 2 days.

Here is what I have gathered for the 1st companion that Tessagog meets:

Vaynth Helbbruk the Mage

She wears Elesh Norn's mask and a big pointed witch's hat. She has a flowing/billowing dress on with some light plate armor pieces. She holds a long magical rod based on the Maiden in Black staff. Resting at her hip is a Chaos Sorcerer's spellbook. Her Elbow length Gloves/Knee high high heel Boots are a white color that matches her mask. The under layer of her dress and her collar are the same color as her flame of the end of her staff. She is an Elf with Dunmer colored skin and has purple colored hair. Her main style color choices should be purple.

Vaynth's personality is polite, but not to be messed with. She focuses on the Healing domain of magic but does have a good knowledge of basic magic.

Stuff still needed:
Is she still part elf?
What is her backstory?
Where in the Ou/tg/rounds does she live?

The final party member to join Tessagog on her adventures was discussed last thread. Possibly named Julia. A pirate themed female rogue with an affinity towards explosions. Needs a big bust size (Smaller than Tessagog's) bare midriff and is deliciously brown.

Pic semi related.

The Horror Wars was an event in the Ou/tg/rounds where the party battled a Necromancer who opened the door leading to a different long forgotten dimension. Once he opened it a flood of eldritch horror beasts came into the Ou/tg/rounds causing panic and destruction. More details and discussion are needed on this topic.

Pic semi related.

not this time nigger!

Would like to see the Horror Wars guy looking similar to this.

Julia Sparrow Teague was talked about for the rogues name. I like Julia but I hate that full name.

No, user. You are Charlotte.

Is Charlotte counted as an insult now?

It deserves to be an insult but I was refering to other thing

I'm ok with it being a Charollete. Tucking Charolletes can fuck off

What was the name of Vaynths home?

Please no high heeled boots, those are the most Fucking retarded thing that anime has ever given us.

>super acrobatic ebin pirate girl
>wearing heels
Give her practical boots pls

Nerdland as oppossed to Badassland also known as Meatheadheim

This was just an idea picture. Not meant to be the actual representation of the character.

Well ok then

Did the Drawfag complete this Tessagog?

>thread for making fapbait characters
>caring about practicality

nigga pls

Solid point actually. Who gives a shit about functionality when Tess wears bikini armor and a thong

The insult is 'charloser'.

I see. Sorry for fucking that up.

Horror Wars starts with him opening the door on purpose or by accident?

So someone explain to me how making multiple unwanted threads about some trash waifubait "character" makes you any better or different than the Charlottefags?

You're trying to do the same thing just with a different skin and under the guise of "community made" when it's all just one or two anons thumbs up/thumbs downing what they personally want.

it's the same shit but they won't ever own up to it.

Do you realize that Julia is the name of Charlotte's canon girlfriend? Not joking.

>all of this Charlotte hating

The question is, who the fuck actually cares

>being this threatened by pixels on a screen that you can't let the characters play nice instead

Requesting Tessagog and Charlotte high-fiving each other!

I agree with this user.

Request a picture of myself in bed with the two of them, they are absolutely exhausted from dickings and utterly drained and I look comfortably satisfied.

Here's the real question, who wins in a fight?

Tessagog vs Charlotte

Aw hell, this is still going. I was in the first thread but I abandoned ship once the /d/ fags shit it up to hell in the second. What has happened since?

I think this user wins.

You didn't specified what type of fight.

The Charlotte reckoning.

You'd have to compare stats, in-game feats, allies, all sorts of things and none of the sources are trustworthy or unbiased.

and Tessagog isn't even a real game character.

Tessagog is a level 18 Naked Barbarian on pathfinder with 3 mythic levels.

>pathfinder

Charlotte wins by default then.

>In order to not let Charlotte overtake the thread, let's spend the whole thread talking about how bad Charlotte is

Really nailed it this time, guys.

Still looks shit lol.

Dunno what you expected from waifufags, honestly.

Who is Charlotte?

It's not important.

The main Veeky Forums waifu.

this, don't let anyone else fool you.

Nothing more than a tool for trolling.

Compared to what?

Charlotte.

I walked into that one. Well played.

You did, and I appreciate your taking of my joke as a joke and not sperging out.

You're a gentleman, user.

This thread gets bad enough. No need to make it worse.

I am pleasantly surprised that me posting an image of characters I didn't even know the identity of but thought looked similar to the planned party somehow killed this whole spergy farce. Now the waifufags shittery is ruined.

Kek works in mysterious ways

OG Waifu Squad is better anyway, and they could beat Trashagag's party any day of the week.

post fat mage thighs

Never, they're mine to nuzzle.

No really, these threads need to be about Charlotte and Thigh Mage.

Way better characters and they already have so much lore and arts.

Lore like what?

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved Charlotte so much, I had all the images and stories
>I pray to Charlotte every night before bed, thanking her for the love I've been given
>"Charlotte is love" I say; "Charlotte is life"
>user hears me and calls me a white knight and waifufag
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Charlotte
>I called him a shitposter
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It's Charlotte
>I am so happy
>She whispers into my ear "I'm a lesbian"
>She grabs me with her powerful paladin hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my requests for Charlotte
>She penetrates my drawthread
>It hurts so much but I do it for Charlotte
>I can feel my thread tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against her barely exposed feminine assets
>I want to please Charlotte
>She roars in a mighty roar as she fills my thread with her images
>user walks in
>Charlotte looks him straight in the eyes and says "Came here to post an anchor for you"
>Charlotte leaves through my window
>Charlotte is love. Charlotte is life.

Both characters are in long-running campaigns with really interesting stories, I won't be assed to type them all up here right this moment, but the worlds are really neat, especially Naeva's (the mage with the mask) which has lots of cool political/social setting.

You can't say that she has better lore and then not give us examples. C'mon man at least try to prove she's better than Tessagog.

Who the fuck is Thigh Mage?

I'm sorry, I was vague in what I said.

What I meant was that I am willing and able to provide the information, but I can't right this minute.

I'm sure this thread will be around, I will when I can.

Could Tessa and Charollete both live in the Ou/tg/rounds?

Charlotte already has her own shit. She's someone's OC.

Why do you insist on spelling her name like that?

Also what said, Charlotte is a single person's established character with a (I believe) completed and retired campaign.

I'm on my phone. I didn't even realize I was misspelling her name

Any new developments on the Ou/tg/rounds map?

I don't know, but it needs to include Mithra and Avernmon now.

see

Explain please.

Tessagog threads are henceforth renamed:

Charlotte and Her Waifu Friends General

Not him but iirc those are the home nations of Naeva (thigh mage) and Charlotte (lezz paladin) respectively.

Nope, fuck you.

Charlotte and her squad is forced cancer.

No sir, fuck you.

>implying these shit threads are literally different in any way

The difference between Tessagog and Charlotte and her friends is that tessagog is actually hot, and that's what she was created to be.

Tessagog is a dumpster with a shitty clunky name.

Charlotte is bae.

>poorly designed troglodyte
>hot
The bar is low for you, huh

Charlotte isn't even fit to be a breeding sow for Tessagog's barbarian tribes.

The thigh mage would be broken by barbarian dick though.

See, you say that, but if you knew what the rest of us knew and saw the lewds...

Doesn't matter.

Tessagog's tribe will break them.

lol if u say so big guy

I do.

>tiny weiner tribe
>anything close to the horsecock that thighmage takes in the nsfw art

>tiny weiner tribe

Nope. Massive virile barbarian tribes with giant blood ruled by a barbarian witch queen who does not dissuade rumors of bedding frost giants herself.

Tiny
Weiner
Tribe

Nope.

Your bitch party will be broken.

Not by those tiny weiners.

You can't say that then refuse to post the art...

I can't post it here but I think the blog is saltdelete.tumblr.com

Nope.

They will be broken by thick barbarian dicks. Every male in the clan will get a turn, and if they live after that maybe they will be of some worth.

>Fucking demons and furries.

Nevermind they're worth nothing, they will be used and then killed.

>used
>by the tiny weiner tribe

kek

>I feel threatened by X, and I will shitpost your thread to oblivion

Why.

I know it hard to believe or accept, but your bitch party will die after being broken by the dicks of giant-blooded barbarian tribes, and Tessagog will observe the entire ordeal.

She will hears the muffled begs of mercy, but show none. Every man will get their turn, and when all are spent, Tessagog herself will then take their heads with her axe.

Then she will fashion their skulls into totems, binding their souls to her service, much like her spirit wolf companion. She will then have their souls in torment, summoning them to do her bidding, or if she desires to torture them again by letting her spirit wolf mount them.

You do not earn the ire of a barbarian witch queen.