Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Divine Edition

Tell us about the gods and goddesses of your setting! Do you prefer pantheons, a single over-god, or the Eberron approach?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit
Part 3: docs.google.com/document/d/1-LAt9Ti5pcnvHY4KnFRuItCjqtGM-YJC5r_0zXiKKUk/edit
PS: Outdated, playtest should be out next week but that's not a promise.

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71015/a-generic-pathfinder-adventure-title
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ
pastebin.com/402XBeSv
youtu.be/BJQGt4sK-ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>gods

WHY

>DM is an actual lawyer
>Nobody ever tries to rules lawyer him
It's nice.

>Do you prefer pantheons, a single over-god, or the Eberron approach?
Yes to all three, at once

Lets make a nanite bloodline for the Bloodrager

The gods are dead. All divine magic is actually just arcane magic refocused in a different way, and the "gods" that do exist are actually remnants of technological systems and AI that existed before the world fell into ruin and renewed itself.

at least someone read my question. I was honestly trying to make one but I didn't see it.

So! How was your weekend, /pfg/? Do anything fun or exciting, game-related or otherwise?

>Divine Edition

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No.

Saturday was ruined by our typically tardy/missing/leaves early player AGAIN.

Sunday, literally everyone was sick, so no game.

Oh, and forgot the Deific Obedience's benefit: Gain a +4 sacred bonus on Perform checks, and once per day, gain a +1 sacred bonus to attacks and AC against one target you specifically challenge.

Wrath of the Raunchy started.
Rise of the Jade Regent was side sessions if it happened at all.

I know we're doing new gods, but what would __DHB's__ deity profile look like?

Neutral Autism

>tfw I'm making a fucking legitimate character sheet for Amuzak
I decided both his swords are Black Blades, but while one will bond with him, the other is still bonded to his mama and thus will not progress past a +1 shortsword.

stop

Time to shill my E8 Eberron game then:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71015/a-generic-pathfinder-adventure-title

With a focus of the adventure being towards the Mournlands, Thrane, Karrnath, Breland, Valenar and Darguun.

>puella actually has a solid pantheon that's fully relevant to the plot

>its literally a game about being raped

no thanks.

>Standard Warlord
vs
>Warlord (Bannerman)

Which be better?

Most of the Hell's Rebels apps look good. Did other games soak up all the memes or something?

>Dom d

No thanks

Hell's Rebels is a meme is all

You kidding? I've been slowly chipping away at my sheet for Not!Sanji ever since I initially posted him in the thread.

Help a newfag please.
How do I spoiler things if the button isn't working?

I'm typing all of this right now with it switched on.

Really? I haven't taken a look at any of the apps for that game.

that

thats not how the button works lol

>How do I spoiler things if the button isn't working?

ctrl+s

Trying now, is it working?

ctrl+s
[ spoiler ] without the brackets

>Name, with 2-3 other titles
Slowcogs, The Depressed Homebrewer, Autism's Avatar, Memelord
>Patron of X, Y, Z
>tfw no game, autism, being overly formal, anti-lewd
>Holy Symbol
A man alone crying into a frozen dinner
>Alignment
LN
>5 Domains
Protection, Nobility, Artifice, Law, Knowledge
>5 Subdomains
Solitude, Hubris, Toil, Judgment, Thought
>Favored Weapon
Unarmed
>Deific Obedience
Make an app that will never get into a game, optimize it for a particular strange task, then begin sobbing once you're finished.

You don't tick the "Spoiler" box to censor text, that's for images.

If you want a laugh, read the first one, Alexa Jones

without the spaces, I mean.

S T O P

youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ

Lewd Monstergirl action will not occur during the designated time slot. The game time will only have fade to black. THAT stuff is for between the sessions.

I think the context of the game just makes the apps look better.

oh i'm so glad my character can get brutally raped in between sessions

Whats the penalty for PTSD?

He literally said if you make a character who doesn't want to be raped you won't get in.

>want to be raped
H O W
Jesus, there's a difference between rape fantasies, rape play, and rape. Fuck.

4) I need to be able to figure out whether you're leaning towards monster action, monster girl action, or dick ass nobility action, because I'm going to try to create a variety, cover all bases/genders/desires/etc.

>apply to lewd game
>with no intention to lewd
>expect to get in

for the user that wanted the raunchy update

here are two gifts

the intros pastebin and a greentext.

pastebin.com/402XBeSv

>Everything is pretty ok at Kenabres, there's a big festival in prep for Armasse for the town
>Everything is pretty ok until the Wardstone keeping the demons far away violently explodes
>Uh oh, demons at the gate while a silver dragon of the crusaders flies off to go combat them and keep up morale
>Oh good, the Storm King, a massive Balor Lord breaks the wall and lets the demons in
>Storm King causes mass destruction and spawns ravines
>Ms Silver Dragon gets her lights knocked out, starts trying to save bystanders
>Party falls into a sudden ravine, dragon casts feather fall on them as her head gets cut off by the Storm King
>Party wakes, recovers, takes the dragon's magical scales
>Concern of food gets an apple thrown at Lorelei by Rath, said apple baits out a slime and the party swiftly beats up two slime so Lorelei can eat
>Adventures to find a way out, grab a pack of loot and find a blood trail
>Blood trail leads to a small bunker like hut, a middle aged man inside yells at the party thinking they're demons
>A blind elf (Aravashnial) lets the party in after being told that they have healers, party finds human lesbian waifu with broken leg (Anevia) and pissy, cynical noble man (Horgus)
>Tia fixes up a proper splint for Anevia while Dossen gets wet and cleans up from the fall while everyone else chats about who they are, passing around proper introductions
>End as the group of 9 prepares to move on to find a way out

He said if you build a character who will attempt to not get raped then you won't get in. This was in response to a team of character who wanted to build a safe haven from the monsters who kill/eat/rape people.

Rahadoum, please plague and stay plague.

The thread was trying to build an unbeatable diamond dog team to derail the whole thing, DM told them to get lost

Wouldn't applying to the game show that you're willing to do that stuff in the first place?

Oh man. a character who will attempt to AVOID rape?

Fucking unrealistic bullshit

No they just said they didn't want to get raped by monsters and want to build a safe haven from monsters, they didn't say anything about other lewdness.

wouldn't that be the goal of anyone sane in a monster-rape-world

>He said if you build a character who will attempt to not get raped then you won't get in.

Why? That's stupid.

>you're not allowed to try and not get raped
This is so dumb.

But user, adventurers aren't sane
:^)

I'm still trying to formulate a character who can build a chaste stronghold without the DM noticing.

Monster rape GM, if you're there...do you actually understand what "rape" really means?

Goal of the game is to kill the people making the monsters

Yeah, but this game is about the GM capitalizing a bunch of waifus by raping them with monsters whenever he wants, on his terms, not letting people set goals or actually play.

Lewd means fucking nothing anymore in /pfg/, it's been used for "mature themes might appear, people do actually have sex but we don't go into it" to "thinly veiled shitty ERP with rules" to rape shit like this game. The lewd games get apps not because they're lewd, but because everything other than the lewd is appealing and choices are slim.

>not having a safe base from which to plan and execute tactical strikes against the rapemonsters.

??

>He uncovered the fatal flaw of the game
>It's a fake game anyway

Do monster tentacles/dicks/whathaveyou count as natural weapons? Are the monsters summoned? You can probably just cast Protection from Evil.

DING DING DING DING DING

We went to a brothel, and there was absolutely 0 banging of whores while we were there. It was left open as possibility for later, though.
Last thread really gave me a lot to think about, now.

They also planned on recreating the Diamond Dogs. They were gonna build an "Outer Heaven" style island away from monsters and try. Basically to stop the exploitation of soldiers by dick-ass nobles and monsters alike.

>That spoiler

What do you mean?

They aren't summoned. They're just mutated wildlife and shit.
Join me brother!

Isn't that a noble goal in a world of monster rape?

How do I build an Otter for Otter Heaven?

Someone needs to make Griffith for the Demon Rape Game.

After all, he did nothing wrong.

Rubio is internally struggling with the concept of racial purity

Yeah but it means the GM can't just rape everyone in his terms. He doesn't want heroes fighting against the tides of fate. He wants rape dolls.

See sculpted asses, user

Wait, what?

What lewd things does Veeky Forums want to see happen in WotR?

He's fallen for a thicc assed brown girl, but is also worried about becoming a race traitor.

This is why the important part of the applications is making sure the DM doesn't catch onto the subterfuge until it's too late, and he's too invested to stop us from putting the walls up.

We may need to take some futa dicks along the way, but in the end, the magical realm will be a safer place.

>Join me brother!
DOGS OF WAR, FOR NOW WHOLE THREADS, BUT THAT ENDS TODAY. NOW YOU'RE NOT MEMEING, AND WE'RE NOT JUNKYARD HOUNDS. WE'RE DIAMOND DOGS.

youtu.be/BJQGt4sK-ds

Reposting from previous thread

What are your favorite apps for puella and while were at it hells rebels /pfg/?

none they're all shit

Etan is going to get incredibly uncomfortable when he sees some of the whores with exquisite rears.

It's more "my childhood friend or this new girl, doushio?" really.

He's a damn sight more childlike than he tries to appear.

>pfg is assblasted the DM won't let them derail his campaign

Wait wait, we've never got a greentext of this.

Who is this thicc browngirl and how did Rubio meet them.

Once again, casual reminder that monster rape DM is the same guy who made Aisha then got whiny when people made jokes about her banging her old dragon grandpa. He's definitely the type who only wants things to go his way.

Keli, because knight ladies make my dick hard.

Ji Mahn, because suits make my dick hard.

What are your favorite apps for Celestial Tournament?
>DM assblasted that players don't want to just write smut for him

Let's be real here, if the GM weren't a frequent poster on the Discord and in the thread, this would be seen as a glorious endeavor to go raiding in a forum RP.

Also, hi there monster rape GM.

>Implying Rubio's not pic related

>literally makes Gil-ko
>is upset that everyone only sees her as gil-ko

Retarded i see.

Nice, yeah I made him level up as a rogue every four levels so he'll end up as a Bladebound Magus 15/Unchained Rogue 5 at level 20, not sure if that's a good idea, but it fits. Made CHA a dump stat of course, maxed DEX/INT, spent most of his cash on a chainmail breastplate enchanted with Shadow
It's looking to be a legit build, if not optimal.

It happened during Friday's unofficial romp through the brothel episode.

So... How thicc are we talking here? Cute dancer's ass, or downright Kardashian?

Was she Varisian, Qadiran or full-blown Mwangi? Details man, details!

>DM is assblassted /pfg/ doesn't want to play CoC with him where they always lose and he's the one who gets to rape you always

The best part of this build is that even before I buy literally any items his AC (regular and touch) is in the 20s due to getting boosted from 3 different ability scores, and he can't be caught flat footed like a Rogue.

Also I made him a type of Aasimar that, get this, gets See Invisibility as a natural ability. It fits so perfectly I almost want to cry.

Yeah I went with that particular Jessica picture because you can see some abdominal definition. This one is pretty good too

t. Calsi player

>TFW Rubio starts falling for a whore and doesn't have Casimir around to warn him against such pitfalls

Theres a discord? Is it active?

if so gib link

But didn't that already happen in FotJR?

Qadiran qt3.141592654 that puts Kardashian to shame

I never really like Calistria as a major deity. She just doesn't seem primordial enough and too focused on inner emotions as opposed to things that exist in the external world. Instead I just dropped the Knowledge domain, gave her Plan instead, and made her Titania, Queen of the Fey and Goddess of the Wild.

>Portfolio: fey, trickery, the wildness of nature, untamed wilderness, plants, lust, and fertility

>Domains: Chaos, Trickery, Plant, Charm, and Luck

>Holy Symbol: three interlocking thorny vines with a red rose in the middle

>Favored Weapon: whip or sickle, I can't decide. Probably whip and just make sickles common in her faith?

>Worshippers: herbalists, prostitutes, wild druids, gnomes, hopeful mothers, jealous lovers, fey

>Temples: very green, often simple structures but elaborate temple-palaces exist

The fey in Golarion are the "first draft" of the Material Plane, so my idea is that Titania is the manifestation of the fey realms. Calistria is relegated to one of the elven racial deities instead of a major deity.