Post best mtg cards

post best mtg cards

what the fuck

What are you, new?
Or did you mean the art?

Holy mother of primitive tgc's!

both and yes

It's one of the Power 9 cards. Very expensive and rare. Here's an alternative.. play with Ponder

never thought i would not want something unredacted

All these years and I never realized they had clocks on their faces.

Oh fuck.
It's time walking.
I still don't get the safety cones and stonehenge though.

Sundials, and stonehenge had that whole mystery aspect to it years back, some of which included aliens and time travel. Stonehenge is a much more loose connection though, I think.

too soon

Stonehenge is connected to the seasons and ancient astronomy.

This guy and me go WAY back

Got him when I first started in an off season Garruk pre-built. My one copy his been in almost every majority green deck I have owned at some point or another. If only he were legendary himself

Jesus God, find a way to slap hexproof on that fucker and you might as well just win the game.

Thank you user.

You called?

I want this so bad for my Blind Seer EDH deck.

this is the best thread on tg

bolt is way better

Ace meme. I keep a copy in my wallet at all times.

>all these fags posting Standard garbage or super-spicy kitchen table deck tech.

I'm off the bus in 5.

Then we're going to talk about kithkin.

Real talk, this is my favorite MtG card

Art and flexibility this cart is one of my favs

"best" in inherently subjective

>believing in subjectivity

>shitposting with nothing to say but -1(your opinion)

Dat fluff text :P

wat

I don't think it's Stonehenge, I think it's a tomb.

>tfw playing mtg for first time in years to discover the eternal timmy won

I won a lot of games with the ol' Allahu Moggbar over here.

I hate that fucking card more than words can say.

with that price, he should be called the tarmo goy.

>unintelligible beatboxing
There was a snort.

My first also where the Garruk duels deck, he's also my fav card.

> Bought 4 vigor for 5$ each some years ago, 16$ now. Feels good man.

BIRDS OF PARADISE IS SHIT.

THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID IT. IT'S A PIECE OF SHIT CARD. I BET YOU PAID $100 TO HAVE THAT CRUSTY COLORFUL CUNT.

I never play black without it.

I love the hell out of this card and the split second mechanic.

Being able to remove something no questions asked is pretty damn awesome, being able to break the blue player's gauntlet of power whilst wiping their smug "I have counterspells" grin off their face with a power sander is pure divinity.

"I'll sudden death your creature."

"Ok, in response I'll- "

"Ssssh, no responses. Only dreams now"

"I'll cast Ass-Disaster for your life total."

"shit, I guess I'll-"

"Do nothing and die?"

"Fuck"

This card has saved my ass more times than I can count.

Yo

...in response I unmorph my willbender and change the target to your creature

Sold one of these for 30 bucks a while back. To my FLGS, because I like them.

Always loved the flavor text on this one.

Lili is best planeswalker

I always had fun buffing up elves with this card back in Lorwyn/Shadowmoor when people played elves.

And saving the best for last: I've always loved Elvish Archdruid.

>He doesn't even know about willbender

this card is very fun

Years later..

>I cry when angels deserve to die

Thanks MaRo and Ken Nagle, I know i can use it at prerelease and draft and how everyone will want to trade me for them

I'm in awe at how subtle the edit is

It's stonehenge, you can look to the left of it and see the darker tones.

The only card you'll ever need

Not as good as the original wording.

>Opponent loses next turn

Why not use the real version of it?

There are solutions to split second, but those are few and far between.

I will admit, Willbender is a hilarious card that everyone in my playgroup has learned to play around. Voidmage Apprentice as well.

The cheese's wording is actually slightly better, it happens immediately as opposed to the beginning of upkeep.

When I play Yawgmoth's Will at the end of a long, drawn out game as a set-up to a finisher, it's a hell of a drug. The Black equivalent to Praetor's Counsel.

This little fucker is not as good- your opponents almost always see it coming unless you pay double for it (3 to cast and 3 to use in the same turn) and somehow give it haste (lightning greaves).

I will say though, being not as good as Yawgmoth's Will is still pretty damn incredible.

old foils are so fucking pretty

Are you serious or sarcastic? Cause I think it's pretty bad msyelf.

>I'm off the bus in 5.

Underageb& literally letting us know when school lets out.

Never change, Veeky Forums

>le meme xD

>Strictly worse than remand

>They could have brought vindicate into modern
>Instead they gave us this meme

Most shitters that still post le Storm crow meme don't even know the origin of it.

If stone rain is too strong for standard (which it is) vindicate is too strong. Having a 3-mana LD effect can be pretty mean. People at Wizards are HELLA touchy about LD in standard. I know on Blogatog, Maro has said something to the effect of- they do not intend to have LD as a viable deck strategy in any set they make from here on out ever again.

>Stone rain is too strong for standard
End your life

I remember in Theros there was an incredibly janky ass R/G land destruction deck that seemed fun but I was a budgetfag at the time so I don't know if it was actually "good" or not.

I'm not saying my personal opinion there. Wizards (through MaRo) stated that 3cmc for a targeted LD effect is too strong for standard.

I think LD is a dick-ass way to play, but I never thought stone rain was too strong personally.

my question- what is your attachment to LD / stone rain in particular that you react in such a manner?

Budget decks are an interesting tier of play. They can be pretty fun. In Theros, though, a deck with LD would definitely not be anywhere near top-tier. The dark times of Gary and Nightveil Spectre persisted.

*better

i can do this T2 and remand T3 with an open mana for serum visions

Remand doesn't let you attack again.

V A L U E
A
L
U
E

I have never stopped loving this card. I will squeeze it into any deck I can.

not really the best card or anything, but i really like it for some reason

I miss having triggers work this way. It was less friendly towards newer players and less intuitive, but it led to a cool sort of reward for understanding how the stack worked. I love this guy like you would not believe. I use it frequently with Goblin Bombardment.

This card is one hell of an underrated (at least in my playgroup) piece. People look at it and think, "oh- one damage. That's not so bad". Then I swing with a buttload of weenies, then throw them for massive damage. my favorite is when I put a player to low enough life that I can end them at will and at instant speed. If they do anything to mess with me, I kill them in response and exile their shit off the stack. In a perfect world anyways.

wizards_mm3_release.jpg

Enlighten us then, oh venerable meme guru