Mammalians suck (each other's nipples, I mean what even are those?) Reptilians were here before you...

Mammalians suck (each other's nipples, I mean what even are those?) Reptilians were here before you, and we'll be here after you all kill each other.

All we need to do is wait. We can outwait and outlast you in any situation, be it underwater or on land, in feast or famine. Our skin is armor, while you must fashion your own protection. Your reproductive organs are external and vulnerable, but our creator made no such mistake with ours. Your females must carry a useless, fatty burden upon their chests, but not ours. Your young are helpless for years after they are born, but ours can hunt from the day they hatch. (That's another thing - your reproductive cycle incapacitates you for months, but ours does no such thing.)

How can mammalians even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DBNYwxDZ_pA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You shouldn't be worrying about mammals.

Mostly through superior brains and the ability to maintain our body temperature

>ability to maintain our body temperature
Is that why you're always sweating and freaking out in the sun?

Oh, that's cute, a ligger forgot his place.

Good luck outlasting jack shit in the winter, popsicle.

You actually testify our power.

Grown used to natural advantages, you get confortable and slow as a fat lizard on the sun.

It's with troubles and frailty which compels one to adjust and innovate.

Fear is a powerful motivator like no other. Titties are a close second.

Corporeal Beings suck(lol many of them require a steady supply of dihydrogen monoxide)

Acended beings were here before you, and we'll be here after you all kill each other. All we need to do is observe from afar. We can interfere or destroy you in any situation, be it in deep space or or planetside, in worlds dominated by Magic or Entropy. Our minds are the deepest of vaults, while you must record your synapse reactions onto parchment. Your spawns vainly attempt to extend their own legacies while our legacies are secured in an eternal cycle where time means nothing.

How can corporeals even compete?

At least we can spell 'ascended' properly

I must have a hearing problem.All i hear is "kill me! kill me! kill me!"
youtu.be/DBNYwxDZ_pA

>crocodilian ambushed at water's edge by mammal
The irony!

>All these linear beings...

>Reptilians were here before you,
Technically Synapsids ruled before Diapsids did.

>mfw macrofags
Have fun getting eaten by me and my 15 trillion friends.

Fuck had to colonize for a sec okay here I am.

That's some mighty great ape musculature you got there, lizardman. You evolve that yourself or did a bunch of wizards just shove a reptile head on a gorilla and you think you have any natural right to exist?

Convergent evolution is a thing. For any organism to develop a high grade of intelligence, a humanoid shape is clearly the way to go.

How can smooth skins even compete?

>Convergent evolution is a thing
Sure, but that's beyond a generally similar appearance and into "look at those highly specialized pectorals, biceps, triceps, quadriceps, and abdominals designed for a jungle or savannah dwelling primate adept at climbing"

No, but it is why we live in frozen tundras regularly

I like gator-men. I mean, Lizardmen are cool too, but there''s something about the gatorman that just works. Gatorman dgaf. Gatorman is just gonna sit there with his mouth open all day.

>All we need to do is wait. We can outwait and outlast you in any situation, be it underwater or on land, in feast or famine.

Except for that pesky little thing called "cold".

>Lizardmen in sweaters

>I just wish gatorman would let me lick at his slit, and gently coax out his nice, thick cock, as I run my tongue along it, suckling at the tip until he shoots his hot, sticky load all over my face.
-You and me.

>be eukaryote
> get infected
Can't make this shit up

>sweaters
won't work. We're talking whole "inuit parka" coverage. At which point:

>hur dur dur look at us, we're so strong we don't need any of that man-made technology
>but a little breeze and we have a whole tribe of lizard Kennys

>a whole tribe of lizard Kennys
Fuck, that's good.