who /comfy/ here?

I'll never be truly comfty until I'm at $100MM

I'm about $100K now

>bought the ETH dip
>bought XRB before the awakening and listing news
>longtime MYST hodler and it's going up like never before
>only going up

/comfy/ because I invest in good projects

>Mfw I exited BTC because volatility and save myself from getting JUST'd and it actually worked.

Buy icx and you’ll be comfy af in about 3 weeks when the Koreans go into a frenzy for it.

ADA untouched

>up 1%
>feeling left out on the action

>accumulated bch for weeks 2.97 to 11.50.
>sold @ 2335

....3k to 26.4k in 2 weeks. Now awaitin a dip to 1900 where i'll buy back.

Nice just bought 1,9 MM

>50% increase in sats in five days
>feel like garbage for not making more

>only up 10x in 6 months

I am already out, closed the fund. Enjoy the carnage in 2018

XLM money snake is gonna let me retire by 30.

>tfw 98% of portfolio is in Gulden

PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

If you wanna discuss cryptocurrencies come here

WGR is up to .34. I'm a comfy mofo

What about all thoes BTC you promised to people last night ? Did we have any winners ?

mfw all in on stellar

Yes.

sent to 5 people as promised. Still have the thread screenshot, I will be giving more on christmas eve.
Was actually fun!
Sent the other guy his 3 BTC also (Eric P.)

>My coins went down to +2% for a few hours and I almost got depressed.
>Now they back to +20%

#comfy

Nice man cool of you to actually follow through

Enjoy cashing out and living a stress free / sans-trading life

Thanks!
Already started distributing the gains to my clients...the greedy bastards want me to go for another run.
Nobody believed it at first, now that you show them gains, they want to go all in. Better to get out once you reach your goal than crashing and burning.

The fucked up part is that 2018 will be the largest fiat crash ever seen, so I need to buy land now!

Yeah if they want to reinvest, let them do it at their own discretion. You made it out alive so stay that way.

Make sure you get some running water ie river/stream, some forested area, and if at all possible some mountain side when you purchase !

>up 14x in 6 months
>Even when shit hits the fan I’m never tempted to sell with the best staking system in crypto

Board the Ark, sinners

First thing i want is a river. I have been eyeing a nice property with natural springs, can't go wrong with those. The other thing I am investing in is what is called a trompe. An ancient form of technology that will give me free compressed air. Can run my entire garage on compressed air, so that is an interesting concept. Like I said yesterday, I want to have a place first and foremost where I can plant 365 days a year. More difficult cause then I will have to worry about security.

As for my clients, many want crypto and not fiat, they probably think that trading is easy, many will probably lose their shirt. I never will understand human nature. You have enough for yourself, your future grand children but we always want MOREEE...

im heavy in LTC

I fully expect volatility if BTC goes bad but for the time being enjoying those cheeky %s

mfw XMR / ZEC / STRAT

ive finally bought back my link postition

i havent been so comfy in weeks

wtf is that? am I too stupid to read burger?

4.28B = 4,28 billion dollars? With 3000 units? Of CDX? What even is that?

wat