When will BTC finally fucking die? I'm sick of this shit dicking the rest of the crypto market everytime it drops 5-10%...

When will BTC finally fucking die? I'm sick of this shit dicking the rest of the crypto market everytime it drops 5-10%, its retarded. When Apple stock dips 5% it doesn't cause every other fucking stock to tank.

BTC needs to eat shit, it's a dinosaur, the technology is primitive and transaction speeds are slow and expensive.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/grBjUHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dude..

>When Apple stock dips 5% it doesn't cause every other fucking stock to tank.
Bitcoin is not just the biggest, you moron, it's also an entry point.

you don't need to buy apple stock to buy other stocks

BTC will be dead in 2020 at the latest

I sure hope so

ya i get that many shitcoins are traded against BTC so that's part of the problem but we need to get away from that standard. There's no reason BTC has to be the entry point, it's the entry point because the market tolerates it. Change can't come fast enough. Every day I pray that BTC crashes back to $1k shattering all confidence in it once and for all.

Don't worry, it will.

Slow transaction times and high fees will kill it. The lightning network will slow its death down but ultimately what's more attractive?
a coin that takes an hour to transact and has a small fee? or one that's instant and no fee?

There's already ones coming out with these features, notably Raiblocks.

Once Bitcoin loses it's "household name" factor, people will get rid of it and start using viable cryptos.

I have mixed feelings. I hate BTC with burning passion, but whenever it goes down it fucks up all the good alts. I kinda want it to remain eternally lateral.

I hope bitcoin dies and crypto sleeps for a while. All I want is to buy a new GPU and that trend's been making every single good GPU overpriced

Fucking amen

Dont think it will ever die. However if it stays so high I could see a bigger crash coming since normies would want to switch to eth/ltc

>When will BTC finally fucking die? I'm sick of this shit dicking the rest of the crypto market everytime it drops 5-10%, its retarded.
Killing the goose that lays the golden eggs. If bitcoin dies, everything dies. Now that doesn't mean one can't rise from the ashes.

Lol your alts will be worth nothing at that point.

> overpriced

considering that you can mine the price difference easily - I don't see why is this a problem

>if BTC dies everything dies

Can't wait for this meme to die.

You fucking retards do you walk around with kilos of gold? no? ohhh right
Bitcoin is meant to replace gold as store of value not as tx coin like many other alts do very well

stocks move in unison just like crypto does.

Bitcoin and moneyskelly coin need to fucking die already

Yeah, this is bullshit. Soon BTC is going to die and everything else will go up. As soon as BTC drops below 40% I think we will see a change in how the market reacts.

how soon?

I think we're already seeing it start to happen. BTC has grown less than 5% this week whereas ETH is up nearly 45%. I'm calling the flippening to take place in 2018

>muh store of value
I would bet money that you have been in crypto for less than a year.

i read this in tandy's voice

You're thinking too small user, if the USD value drops, so will US stock value.

no sir bitcoin will remain cryptocurrency standard

actually high fees and slow transfer time are helping it to become standard of digital value

Let me add this:
Once you enter crypto you will never leave crypto

Practically nobody who put ever any money in crypto decided to sell his coins and never come back.

Imagine 300 billion $ going into altcoins

>it's so shit, that's what makes it good!

Exactly. If Bitcoin suffered a complete loss of faith, the crypto market would "die" for about 1-2 months max. Crypto isn't going away. Once BTC is dead there'll be a lot more room for growth in more promising projects.

Join this discord

discord.gg/grBjUHQ