Why are poor people so stupid and reprehensible...

Why are poor people so stupid and reprehensible? I made 2MM in crypto this year and gave my poor friend (who is married with children by the way with no savings or capital, live pay check to pay check and smoke weed all day) .3 BTC or around $6k. Yes, I am that generous.

I told him it was a gift and he did not owe me, except that he should leave it alone and watch it grow....

And what does he do? Literally fucking sends it to an exchange, buys some shit coins I've never heard of hoping for a 10x moon but they drop 30%, sells it back into BTC, buys another coin that he loses money on. Sends it back and forth between coinbase and exchange multiple times losing to fees each time, finally ends up with 2.5 ETH.

YES, he turned .3BTC into 2.5 ETH in a matter of days.

Margaret Sanger was right, we need to stop stupid people from breeding.

European nobility knew the answer- poor people are stupid and cannot help but make terrible decisions for themselves. Disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4FNmp3mKp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gee a guy who has kids and smokes weed all day makes bad desicions who would've thought

Better question is the source on the pic. Looks like they are saying they were cheap prostitutes. Reverse image no luck.

people are stupid but so are you

you got lucky holding some crypto on the right year so what? doesnt make you a profound financial genius lmao

buy and hold works on real markets but this crypto shit? nah dog ur gonna get burned

you remind me of this autistic faggot LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=k4FNmp3mKp4

It's not that poor people are stupid, your friend simply lost all of his brain cells to the marijuana.
Honestly you were almost as dumb as he is giving .3 BTC to a fucking drug addict lmao

This is the justification for aristocracy and a patriarchal system. The peasant swears loyalty and fidelity in exchange for protection and worldly guidance of the noble.

On a different note, OP, it was very compassionate to share your wealth with a friend in need. However, compassion is a rare commodity these days and the people who deserve it are rarer still.

2.5ETH is more money than .3BTC you retard

People tend to be less risk averse with money they got for free. Doesn't mean that he is not retarded though.

I am poor and want to get in this cryptotrain, can you help me a-user? 0.1BTC would be more than enough for me, I could give it back to you when I'd reach 0.2BTC or something.

P-pls respond.

>Why are poor people so
You fucking newfags are reprehensible. Instead of larping about how much money you have, why not shut the fuck up and lurk more? NOT POSTING would have been more financially useful than this thread to everyone involved.

>lol im not larping buh-hurhur
You spend your time wasting space on Veeky Forums. This means you are a newfag.
This means you do not have the necessary tools required to identify and develop wealth and value.

Shut the fuck up and lurk more newfag. Veeky Forums is about making money, not having money.

>marijuana
>Drug addict
>KKEK
You’re fucking stupid, I smoke all day and have more crypto stock than almost other 20 year olds LMAO (grandpa detected)

>Another Butthurt nocoiner missed 30000% gains episode

pretty much. everyone is a genius in a bull market

>Tripfag
Has the audacity to call out new fags. Go choke on cocks for protein you attention whoring fagot

You are worse than newfags. Degenerate scum

He probably cashed half of it out and spent it on drugs. Don't feed sickness.

How about that source though?

> made 2mil, gives friend 0.3 BTC

kek, you are good friend user

whatever m8
hope you have fun becoming a nigger-tier brainlet

fpbp

Oh

If this is real, maybe you would help someone who wants to help themselves? I have a startup I'm building (launched actually) and need an investor for marketing. If you're interested add me on kik and just let me pitch you !

Midas714

who the fuck are the girls on the left. i need to know

>E X P O S E D
I use my tripcode to spot newfags like YOU

Veeky Forums doesn't care about tripcodes because tripcodes do not make anyone any money.

Go the fuck back to Veeky Forums or /pol/ or whatever financially useless board you crawled out of.

The only things that matter on Veeky Forums are
>MONEY
>ASIAN GIRLS
>MONEY
>ASIAN GIRLS
Why asian girls? Because asian girls love money more than they love men.

>marijuana
>drug addict
>losing brain cells

This
>have pleb friend who can't seem to hunt or gather properly
>luckly im an expert hunter cant say if it's luck skill or talent but i feast well
>pleb friend and pleb friends kids looking awfully hungry being the great man I am I offer my friend a trap
>it's a nicer trap then I started with and if he just leaves it the fuck alone he should be able to catch a couple of mice a month and in 5 to 10 years hell be able to feed himself properly
>pleb friend watches me feast with thirsty eyes and kids to feed
>pleb friend can only catch 3 mice a month
>pleb has seen me turn a worse trap into a rifle
>pleb friend tries the same
>rifle explodes cause plebo doesnt know what he's doing
It's almost like there's a famous saying for this something about fish

#Why are poor people so dumb and poor

>Uses trips to expose newfags
What the fuck are you on about mate? Everybody knows tripfags are retarded attention seekers with no purpose in life. You are the new one here and you sir, can go mongle some cock

kek Asian girls (he bought dodgecoins).

People that bought eth or BTC early don't go below Russian/Eastern European.

Have fun staying poor lol

The only reason I try to make money with crypto is because I want to buy a house for me and my mom and also be able to pay the vet for the sick cat I picked up at work.

Cringe

>Veeky Forums doesn't care about tripcodes
Yes it fucking does. Go to reddit if you want to attentionwhore.

Tripfagging was the norm whern Veeky Forums came on the scene
Nu-oldfags wh there triphate that only started because some outcasts are even to awfull for other outcasts

Been on Veeky Forums since 2011 so please, by all means, kys

Can someone smarter than me explain OP's pic please

wew

I second this. It tickled my autism.

It was bait mate
No one here is going to hate on cannabis
Shit prints money

please dont support this. all tripfags should be rounded up and gassed. They behave just like spoilt women

Please fuck off with your brag

>Thinking attention matters on an anonymous board
This is Veeky Forums The only thing that matters here is money. The fact you're so defensive about my points is because it goes against your understanding of this board. Which means you are a NEWFAG as you have demonstrated that you do not understand why the fuck this board was compelling enough for you to come to in the first place.

Newfag. Go back to /pol/
Pussy doesn't mean shit on Veeky Forums, only money does.

How much of a newfag are you? Does my tripcode make you money? Does it cost you money? No? Then why the fuck is it relevant to you?

Go to /pol/ and complain about your 4000th CBTS thread if you want to bitch about tripcodes meaning anything.
They're financially useless here, which makes them irrelevant.

This

U have to be a fucking addict yo keep smoking despite having kids

I gave my friend 5BTC for free, which he turned into 8BTC within 2 weeks with safe trades, but then he went in big on a short during the time when poloniex servers were basically exploding and got liquidated while sitting there watching unable to do anything, then also lost 1BTC on another exchange that basically went under.

There is no moral to this story except for maybe don't give away btc.

>People that bought eth or BTC early don't go below Russian/Eastern European.
Ver

God fucking damn it, I almost had to kill myself. Thankfully I stopped watching the video

get a load of this turbofaggot. Now its just plain clear youre baiting dont reply to this idiot

>Defending newfags
This is too much

giving away money
you wont be rich for much longer

Holy fuck you really are retarded, please kill yourself and end the misery of the people around you.

wtf i have 14 BTC lmfao

>Literally fucking sends it to an exchange, buys some shit coins I've never heard of hoping for a 10x moon but they drop 30%, sells it back into BTC, buys another coin that he loses money on. Sends it back and forth between coinbase and exchange multiple times losing to fees each time, finally ends up with 2.5 ETH

90% of Veeky Forums right there, then they get mad when people talk about accumulating sats and not losing them

Nice response. How's it feel knowing you're a newfag that is stagnating your own ability to develop the tools necessary to succeed, because you're not capable of shutting the fuck up and lurking more?

kek, Ill bite. ill take a newfag over a tripwhore such as yourself anyday mister. some of your kind like izumi were cool, but in general you are just bottom tier dirt

Oldenburg just sold all of his Bitcoin saying its unusable. Make sure to get rid of yours while you can.

Come back and do the math, mongoloid

So if I'm drinking alcohol and I have kids, I'm alcoholic? Nice logic you got there.

This is because you expect tripcodes to mean what they do on /pol/
Here on Veeky Forums, the only things that matter are evidence. Tripcodes do not provide evidence of a valuable investment or any form of wealth generation or transfer.

Shut the fuck up and lurk more before you treat Veeky Forums like /pol/. /pol/ is great for memes, but it's fucking useless for making money otherwise you wouldn't be here.

THIS

Veeky Forums is an user board. if you want to whore around with usernames and so, go to tumblr or reddit you attention seeking cunt commie

>don't go below Russian/Eastern European.
THIS, nigger-user here, white woman is the symbol of wealth

nah
Fucking newfag. pussy means nothing on Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums isn't about being wealthy or having money, it's about DEVELOPING wealth and MAKING money. You newfags with the mentality that you have to try and make it that much fucking harder for yourselves to make it tomorrow.

/pol/ here.
Tripcode users are faggots there too.

>You newfags ... make it yesterday* make it that much...

That's the fucking point. Because /pol/ cries about financially useless shit. Why, if /pol/ is making you no money, would you bring that financially useless shit here?

It's like me playing soccer/football, then joining a golf club to learn how to play golf. But instead of learning how to use a club or improve on my drive, I run around the golf course kicking everones golf balls around.

You're wasting everyone's time- including your own.

SO DROP YOUR TRIP YOU FLAMING FAGSHIT

>make it tomorrow
Wow, I'm sorry user but i have 6 figures salary and 2k worth of Ether. I should do decent in life.

Fuck off queer.

> wasting everyone's time
> engaged in absolute retard debate over naming conventions on a bangladeshi kite testing forum
kek

>only poor people are stupid
yea tell that to nathaniell rothschild
>get given 5 billion in inheritance
>turn it into 50 million in mere years

No, it helps me spot newfags like you that remotely care about it

Veeky Forums is about making money, not having money. Shut the fuck up and lurk more

This is a useless thread. Trying to educate you newfags is the best I can do to salvage any usefulness from this thread.

>Veeky Forums is about making money, not having money.
I was one of the first few people here who post crypto thread. I bought a lot of drugs on SR with BTC back in the days. BTFO newfag

you should have given it to me, user.
I have no friends, let alone rich friends.

Right side is from the film Idiocracy. Pic related is illustrating that brainets on this board are just about as dumb as the race if half breed retards from the film

>MM

third worlder detected

underrated post

yes guys. nobody who seized bitcoin earlier actually had more insight than you. THEY ALL just got lucky. you're not poor because you're dumb as fuck, the only reason is that you lack luck :( there's nothing wrong with you for not seeing the potential behind crypto. since it's possible that a person luckily bought bitcoin for $1000 in 2012 and somehow managed to keep it on a hard drive nobody but they had access to, and not sell it until today, without understanding shit about its future impact, obviously everyone who got into crypto made it by PURE LUCK.
much like how you can get rich by winning the lottery, so everyone in the world who's wealthier than you obviously just got lucky.
hard work? intelligence? nonsense!
it's possible to get rich by luck. so they all got rich by luck.
there's nothing wrong with you guys, do NOT try to change at all. you're perfect in fact. just unlucky :(

I'm actually moot so BTFO user

See, I can larp too. Doesn't make it any more useful

Just started crypto, I wish I had 6k$ to start and not 150$ lol. You are too generous OP.

>buy and hold works on real markets but this crypto shit?

What?
Holding doesn't work on crypto? What the fuck? Suddenly my 500% gains turned into a 50% loss. Shit.

>He doesn't know cannabis reduces brain volume and stunts brain development.
Wew lad, seems like you've lost too many braincells.

Is it possible to lose money in this market???

Lmao my dad makes more than your entire net worth in six months. Stay poor faggot

>$17,563
>-4.43%
Bunch of retards thinking the sky is falling.

>m-my daddy will show you!

not saying its complete luck- im saying because a speculation turned out well for you doesn't mean you're a fucking financial savant.

Im riding these gains too but im under no delusion that this shit will last forever

like if you were to invest in an index tracker you'd retire wealthy and comfortable..

if you 'invest' in bitcoin and hold as long as you would an index fund you're probably going to get burned

or do you guys actually think bitcoin has a future? LOL

if i see any lamborghini's inn public i'm keying them on the offchacne they belong to this fag

Dude, if someone bought btc at 5 bucks and didnt sell at 10, didnt sell at 100, didnt sell at 500, didnt sell at 5000, didnt sell at 700 dump, didnt sell at 20k for almost a decade then ITS NOT FUCKING LUCK.

Most likely if you had bought in 2012, you would have sold in 2013. Because guess what? You are retarded!

>buttcoin to be 100k by Jan 2018

deluded faggot.

See KYS fucking drug addict, and read a little a bit about the shit you put into your body. I hope you keep destroying your brain so you end even more retarded than when you were before even starting (yes, if you start to smoke a lot of weed you are already retarded, the weed just makes it x3 worst)

/Thread

1 - It's not a matter of being poor, it's a matter of him beeing a junkie
2 - You need poor people to have rich people
3 - You need people that are stupid with money and "buy high sell low" in order for you to make money, trading is just you taking money out of other's people pocket to put into yours, let that sink in.