HUGE NEWS FROM STELLAR MEETUP IN HONGKONG!

MOON

Walmart Chooses Stellar to Power the Future of PoS

Today at the Stellar Lumen Keynote (oracletimes.com/stellar-xml-hong-kong-meetup-will-bring-momentum-in-china-2018/) in Hong Kong, the Head of Partnerships, Boris Reznikov, announced, that Stellar is partnering with Walmart to develop a blockchain-based payments solution proven to significantlyreduce transaction costs and increase transaction speeds. This solution will be part of WalMart’s innovative Point of Sale “EasyPay” redesign.

Walmart wants to eliminate inefficiencies and frustrations in current PoS-payment systems, including high fees, slow processing and error-prone transactions.
By combing NFC and blockchain technology they want to enable a crytocurrency “on the fly”-payment and upgrade their PoS processes towards an innovative customer experience.
Stellar’s technology serves as the core backbone of this PoS payments solution. The Stellar network enables frictionless, scalable, and virtually-free cross-border payment transactions, and has been proven to be able to securely process over 1,000 transactions per second with a billion unique user accounts.

THIS IS BIGGER THAN IBM!

Other urls found in this thread:

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=15959779
meetup.com/pt-BR/Stellar-HK/events/245557380/?eventId=245557380
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/12/14/ibm-walmart-launching-blockchain-food-safety-alliance-in-china-with-fortune-500s-jd-com/#7020d8a77d9c
fortune.com/2017/08/22/walmart-blockchain-ibm-food-nestle-unilever-tyson-dole/
forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/12/14/ibm-walmart-launching-blockchain-food-safety-alliance-in-china-with-fortune-500s-jd-com/#42e126aa7d9c
discord.gg/FN6pVrn
youtube.com/watch?v=dg40yIyfRtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop with this horseshit and your poverty money snake ffs

LUMENS LUMENS SNEK AND MOONIN!

MOMMY! LUMENS! PLEASE BE MOONIN!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME LUMENS, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'LL CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

MAKE MY ROCKET FUELED AND HAPPY!

OR I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

>Jealous he hasn't already doubled his money in 6 days
FREE
MONEY

more and more sources confirm now

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=15959779

begone pajeet

So I can use my Lumens to pay for shit at Walmart?

I'm sorry OP, I can't find any source on your claim.

looks like a mobile payment system.
should be explained by walmart pretty soon.

Hopefully, Alibaba, iTunes, Steam, Amazon & Microsoft follow suit.

meetup.com/pt-BR/Stellar-HK/events/245557380/?eventId=245557380

event is still going.
that's the blogpost which is to be realesed after the meeting

...so still no source of this claim?

Fuck off faggot that's not a source. Fuck you.

OP is not lying Walmart is partnered with IBM for blockchain tech

this is a very probable leak

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/12/14/ibm-walmart-launching-blockchain-food-safety-alliance-in-china-with-fortune-500s-jd-com/#7020d8a77d9c

This is completely different from
Because this implies people will be using XLM to buy stuff in wallmart, which would mean a x10, maybe even a x20 in 24 hours.

what I'm saying is IBM is already working with Walmart and IBM is locked in tight with Stellar

do you want to take the chance that OP is wrong?

IS THIS TRUE BUYY`??????? wa when this is real this is a x 10

Whelp better start doubling down before it goes public like the degenerate gambler I am

To make things clear: I'm 40% in XLM right now, but for this news I would go 100% to ride the snake to the moon. But without source, I'm not paying transaction fees.

POST THE FUCKING LINK

>refreshing Twitter #xlm.
This could easily go to 5k satoshi if true.

All in sice 450 sats. I have 162K. Will I make it?

Binance has a literal .05% fee

Im only saying you really cannot lose from going all in, this leak is very plausible user.

fortune.com/2017/08/22/walmart-blockchain-ibm-food-nestle-unilever-tyson-dole/

absolutely

You will user, sooner than you dare hope.

It's not true bro there would be multiple sources already if it were true. Shit would be blowing up.

All in on margin right now? This could be huge

Priced in

Just gone all in on this. Fuck it we'll do it live.

stop shilling pajeet

Its not XLM is some random shitgoin youre going allin at either way. This thing is only gonna go up midterm anyway

don't be crazy user, im very bullish rn but there's always a chance
nice FUD, see pic

Retards.

forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/12/14/ibm-walmart-launching-blockchain-food-safety-alliance-in-china-with-fortune-500s-jd-com/#42e126aa7d9c

The snake just got some legs

see set stop loss at 1430, while we wait

I want to believe this, but I have none of the links you have provided mention Stellar

That's cool but why did you feel the need to lie about an announcement at the Hong Kong meetup. Fuck off you shit stirring cunt.

This basically
Where does it say anything about Stellar?

Is the conference already over? No announcements once again?

the point is if it did mention stellar, it would've been priced in, however it hasnt

IBM has state multiple times they're planning on rolling out a huge red carpet for stellar

IBM has also been partnered with Walmart on blockchain tech since 2016

All im saying worst case scenario you lose 10% of your portfolio

>All im saying worst case scenario you lose 10% of your portfolio
Not if i go all in. Like i did

IBM is partnered up Stellar
Food safety alliance in China using IBM
Stellar meetup in HongKong
Blogpost gets leaked before the end of the meeting announcing what Forbes already implied.

come on.
this is so easy to follow
its almost like you hate money.

If you wanna discuss cryptocurrencies come here discord.gg/FN6pVrn

set a stop loss at 1400 and its a 10% loss (sometimes whales snipe stop losses)

read the pictures im posting user, you really think a 10% loss outweighs the potential of this coin?

You keep posting, i'll keep reporting

Alright user. I hope you are right about this

This is alpha centauri mission to ground control igniting faster than light drive in 3...2...1...

What's your source?

how can anyone sit at home typing that a rumor like this is downright implausible?

>Blogpost gets leaked

lmao this thread is the only source for this "leak". Fuck off.

literally read the fucking thread, we posted all the dots to connect

you wrote up this fake news and posted before the meeting is over

come on. This is so easy to folow..
don't need fake stories on a good coin

Sure, it's probable, but it's still not confirmed even though the meeting is finished and nobody posted anything yet on twitter. I'm not risking 500$ on a rumour on Veeky Forums of all places.

>even though the meeting is finished

You sure about that?
I thought it just started

your post says, HUGE NEWS FROM STELLAR MEETUP IN HONG KONG.

I read the article and it seems like its just IBM meeting in HK with wal mart and JD.

Yes they are discussing about using blockchain technology but I don't see a mention of stellar anywhere in this.

now why should I invest in the coin if they just end up using the technology and not the currency?

am I asking a dumb question here?

lmao you are one dumb cunt. No one is saying the scenario is implausible, just that OP's alleged "leak" is fake bullshit he pulled out of his ass.

You fake news cunt. Went all in on tour bullshit. Kys

>on Veeky Forums of all places
>500 dollars

1) sounds like you dont have much to lose there champ.

2) Veeky Forums is exactly the place where news gets leaked

newcoiners please leave

its 21:41 in HK now, meeting ended at 21:00

The funniest thing is meanwhile literal vaporware pumps yet a plausible moon mission rumor is not worth a 10% stoploss of non-xlm assets?

literally read what IBM wrote and see that Walmart is a part of hyperledger

Ah, alright, thanks user

This, got IBM news from here, and yesterday a Ripple thread was posted with some news that led to a huge spike

keep in mind it was an open meeting, it definitely reads like it got "leaked" but wasn't supposed to
see

500$ might not be much for you, but it is for me. And throwing away money is never smart.

Veeky Forums is, indeed, a good place to leak something. But it's strange OP obviously lies and creates a new account to post
and even makes a reddit thread about it, all in the span of a couple minutes. First linking to a source, then denying it's actually source when we call him out.

If you're making fake newsposts, please put in some effort.

lumens is needed to use the stellar network, to start an account and pay network fees

Fucking pothead rodman wearing a shirt led to a 40% pump while nobody cares about Walmart and IBM. Veeky Forums never changes.

>it definitely reads like it got "leaked" but wasn't supposed to

Nice job admitting you are OP you flaming retard.

This would literally be the biggest crypto news of the year, the meeting is almost over for an hour. Every fucking attendee would be tweeting about it by now if it were true.

idk why anons waste their life fighting against each other, bunch of mexicans faggetss

I'm dropping a grand on this rumor since it is so plausible

huge if true

seconded

>there are ID's on the board
>I am OP
kek you are a retard, stay poor

>it's impossible for one person to have access to more than one IP address

Give up faggot, XLM doesn't need your pathetic attempts at fake news.

Been here since 2 cents. Can't wait for the pink wojaks when this rocket reaches 2 dollars.

fuckin damn, I keep trying to buy more crypto and exchanging it but I keep running into problems

I agree with the poster this is a very likely leaked post all the patterns to this agreement are there.

I was at the event tonight. They did not announce any partnership with Walmart.

>only a 10x

A 10x would snowball into a coinbase listing and a coinbase listing would mean a 20x for XLM. 100 billion dollar market cap by end of year.

Anything of interest?

They are working on getting onto two local exchanges in Hong Kong but declined to name the two exchanges.

Then who would IBM be partnering with to deploy blockchain technology?

Of course theyre not going to come out and say it until its finalized. These are big name professional companies not a bunch of 20 year old CEOs with big mouths and twitter accounts.

Proof?

End of ... THIS year?

He did not mention Walmart at all.

He mentioned the partnership with IBM but said that this was two months ago.

WAKEY SNAKEY
WAKEY SNAKEY
WAKEY SNAKEY

>proof something didn't happen

You're part of what is wrong with this world.

naw, 2018

This is a shot of the screen with a qr code and url where attendees could claim their free lumens.

Proof he was at the event you literal autist

I wish the Walmart news was true. I have a significant position in xlm.

youtube.com/watch?v=dg40yIyfRtA

IBM doing a blockchain shill in 100 minutes too

Can we claim those?

it asks for name and email and says they will email you in a few days about free lumens. worth a shot

you can try

is it

>stellarform.typeform.com/to/applcs

I can't get in

That's a 1 in the link, not an "l"

>stellarform.typeform.com/to/app1cs

Gave it a try. Thanks!

inb4 comparing names against guest list and we won't get them

Is there a guest list somewhere online?

In any case, worth a try. You can't lose, just win a potential 300 xlm

Doubtful, but I'm sure dupes will be filtered out. Just hoping I get the email in a couple of days.

lmao, I tried it - thanks for the link breh