Cyoa General

Last Thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Uncensored Version

Uncensored Version

Uncensored Version

>tfw even anime reminds you of cyoas now

I can't escape this hellhole.

Get a lobotomy than.

Sir, you may have spent too much time here. You appear to be perceiving reality in reverse.

Help me out. What would you do if you were a god that's mostly obsolete? Would it be a good (lucky, no work) or bad (i'm useless) thing?

Like the god in charge of guarding the gate to the Underworld except humans can't even perceive the gate to begin with. Or the goddess who settles disputes involving all accidents caused by disobedient cows.

Go back to god school, upgrade/get a different degree and get better godly position.

Find a new job or relax both would be fine

Everyone is posting their warden builds so I'll try to make a prisoner build. I don't like it how you have to spend a lot of points on things you dont care about when you don't want to pick too many punishments/treatments.

>Destiny: prisoner (300)
I don't know if the villain can give me a special powers so I'll just be myself or a more attractive version of myself. The villain always wore a mask and he made me wear it when he left me at the crime scene which is why everyone thinks I'm him/her. I like my dick so I'll stay a man.
>prison design, size and type: high tech, medium, male (270)
high tech sounds the comfiest; medium because I want to get rid of the points but picking large felt like too much;
>Rolled warden: Lily Lovett (270)
>uniform: bodysuit (260)
>negation: field (260)
Lily loves us so she doesn't want to harass us with those needles and uncomfortable collars
>upgrades: guards, facility, armory, gym, wardens office, surveilance, additional warden (amy armstrong), wardens office favorite pet (200)
Didnt have to but rolled the second warden because I rolled the first one and wanted to be consistent. I guess Amy will be there to make sure Lily doesn't fuck up anything. "Favorite pet" of Lily of course.
>special rules: 5% lottery, minimum orgasms 10 (175)
>treatments: futafication (50% - always one man and one futa in a cell), heightened libido, bimbofication (50% - always one man and one bimbo in a cell) (115)
Lily wants us to forget about doing crimes by changing us into sex obsessed bimbos. She's a nice girl so she won't make those changes permanent or plan to sell us as trained sex slaves.
>punishments: pleasure harness, upgraded bondage, upgraded slave training, sissification, shameful outfit (parasite suit) combined with orgasm denial, upgraded cumplugged (10 hours) tentacle pit, gender bending, glory hole (10)

Definitely bad if you were once a major god or at least routinely praised. With minor gods they probably wouldn't care.

>Would it be a good (lucky, no work)

This. I'd make an angelic race to delegate my duties to in the off-chance something did happen for once that would require someone's attention, then I'd run off to the mortal world for shenanigans. Mortal forms, occasional temporary self-mindwipes for mortal lives, maybe directly causing things myself to keep my underlings on their toes.

They adopt ambiguous meanings of their godly domains such as rule over any doorway or hatch that leads to a basement or divorce court.

Depends on whether I'm still getting my Godly stipend, and whether I'm able to use my spare time or not.

If my powers or benefits are tied to how many people I scare away from my gate, or if I have to spend eight hours a day at the local cow dispute resolution office spinning in my chair, I'll feel very differently than if I get to go out and chase nymphs and/or satyrs.

But I imagine I will feel nostalgic for the good old days when people respected and feared me.

use my powers for shits and giggles

Isn't this the one where every single option sucks unwashed ballsacks?

Sure.

Useless user here. I've decided on my next cyoa. How does this sound?

Turns out you're a great evil. In fact, you're a really, really succesful and esteemed one. Your primordially evil mom is totes proud of you too. So proud that she personally suggested the incompete- I mean, special boy/girl of one of her equally evil friends spend some time with you and hopefully become more like you.

This is the first you're hearing of this though. Of any of this. Seems your powers are either obsolete or passive (maybe you're in charge of seducing mortals into atheism, or advancing "heretical science", or dessecrating "holy fossils" into oil, or whatever).

There's no time to set things straight though. Your new roommate can get here any minute.

It'll be your job to mold him/her into a true monster or at least get them to fake their success somehow.

I'm thinking your powers, your new home, and your waifu/husbando for choices. Any other choice spring to mind?

>In fact, you're a really, really succesful and esteemed one.
> Seems your powers are either obsolete or passive
I don't follow

I dunno about you but I rate anyone sucking my unwashed ballsack for me very highly.
A devil is a part timer sort of feel? Maybe followers/companions outside your love interest, your mom and the room mate are other things you have choices about?

Tell me about your spaceship waifu user

>How does this sound?
Sounds very comfy/humorous. Here's to hoping this one doesn't slip from your memory (no pressure, keep doing it at your own pace).
>I'm thinking your powers, your new home, and your waifu/husbando for choices. Any other choice spring to mind?
Perhaps a free (or cheap) one-time changing of your form (plus of course at-will version as one of the potential powers - perhaps even one that lets you alter others), and maybe some (maybe hilariously mundane) drawbacks if you feel like you didn't have enough points?

Not what I meant senpai. I meant that every option in the CYOA sucks. As is the norm for anything but Liminal.

You know, either today or tomorrow, or maybe the the day after, The Scientist will post the new Necromancer CYOA.
We're almost there, zombies and gentleskellies.
It's so close that if I had a tongue, I'd be able to taste it.

I think something like the following was meant:
>successful
Things are progressing in the direction dictated by your evil nature.
>obsolete
You don't need to use them in this day and age for things to progress that way.
>passive
You exist, therefore you push the world toward the aforementioned direction.

Imagine you're the great evil in charge of bringing scarcity and poverty. On some infinite, bountiful worlds that might be one hell of a job, but on Earth with its finite resources and with mankind's wasteful nature you don't have to lift a finger. Results are what matter though. So in the eyes of the evil community, you're responsible for all the Earth's scarcity. Hence you're doing one hell of a job.

Lots of good cyoas out there. Not everyone but liminals suck. Stupid to even suggest.

Some of us have been waiting for the NCYOA update for so long we're already dead.

I think the other user typed "but" when they meant "by".

Maybe different housing choices? Other than that and weak passive decay abilities with massive range I can't really think of anything. Maybe that but you degrade memories and thus this would be the first you hear of it? I don't know. Interesting concept.

I meant to write
>anything BY Liminal

I can feel the heresy coming. Deep. So deep I feel it in my soul_.

This explains it better than I did. Feel free to ask more questions. It'll give me an insight into what I should definitely make clear/explain well.

some questions and observations

do you plan to add a "roll your fate in case of prison break" page for wardens similar to the one you put in Enslaved?
Prison type, design and upgrades take up a lot of space but there is little interaction between them and the rest of the cyoa. Some of the options in those sections feel like a point dumps.
"sexy aliAns" in Sil t'loak description

You don't need a soul where you're going.

>Maybe different housing choices?
I thought that's what "your new home" meant. As in, you'd get to choose from a number of options.

So... I don't have to do anything? Just existing is enough? And then I get a cute Demoness waifu? I'm down for that.

Damn, that picture is so bright and pastel it reminds me of those fake rooms in Ikea.

Most likely someone died waiting for the update

>The Ultimate Riddle
HOW
THIS IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE

OC from last thread, not my creation.

I'd go with
>Confident Soul, Lost Inheritance, Harem Mode
A bit of a buff to my nature, money and a home to take good care of my wife/sub in, and something to help smooth things over between her and whatever sub I end up with from this cyoa.
>Hernandez
My kinda Dom
>Angelica
Sofia is tempting, but Angelica is too cute and will mesh very very well with my current sub. The two of them being happy together will hopefully help with the whole rivalry thing as well.

>OC from last thread

Just because it hasn't been posted in forever doesn't make it OC.

Are you serious? It is less than seven hours old.

>Just because it hasn't been posted in forever
What had been posted before were unifinished versions. The previous thread saw the first posting of this version that has all the options and pictures.

That's easy user, the answer is death.

Kids are addicted to the cinnamon sugar, they eat excess amounts of it until they get morbidly obese and die from diabetes.

The answer has always been death.

Oo are we doing all the various Outer World ones this thread?
Let's go!

The Price of the Power you picked, or if you refused there is the next page.

>will mesh very very well with my current sub.
Wow. What an awful person you are. Fuck you AND your happiness...

If you refused the strange red voice, then these become your options. Of course, fucking off is still an option itself.

And the responsibilities you'll be taking on. Next image of course, is the flat refusal of everything so far.

Last bit of choices, no more refusal hidden thing here given that just fucking off home is still a bad choice.

And last but not least, the final consequences.
I like Liminal's work, but sometimes he is a bit of a dick with the consequences.

>Of course, fucking off is still an option itself.
And that is the option every sane person picks when a cyoa punishes you for not wanting to be fucked by a cactus

>What had been posted before were unifinished versions.

Alright, I'll accept that then, my bad. I just remember seeing it forever ago. The boons and mentors for sure I know I've seen before. The subs, I don't know how many were added, this wasn't my thing so I didn't read enough of that part. WIPs besides the Genie Galleries shouldn't be posted anyway, either they take forever to be completed or they just never get finished at all.

Rolled 2 (1d6)

>picked Trash
fug

Wip posting is cancer yes

Hey it's not all roses and wine user! I've got her and three family members to take care of, over 30k of debt to deal with, and my health is finally starting to go due to age and overwork.
I just try to take the happy moments where I can get them, mostly out of her. Besides, she's got a thing for redheads.

I fucking love this scenario/build! I also remember a PDF with a similar premise, but you roll for the powers and you face against the Challenger.
>Peak Mind
>Telepathy
>Omni lingual
>Molecular Telekinesis
>Limited Omniscience
>Regeneration
>Imaginary Constructs

Fuck you, fuck your happiness...

Sorry bud, but hey I'm sure that the rim world of Pram isn't all bad!
Here you go, good luck!

>Serve Jai for 1000 years
>In exchange get to live for 5 to 10 million years

YEP SIGN ME THE FUCK UP

>I'm on a backwater surfer planet
FUCK

Why ya gotta hate?

Because I'm miserable and you're living a life that, based on the tiny bit of information I have, is what I want. Flaunting that reminds me of the simple fact that some people get to live what I can only dream of.
That fact shatters me. It forces me to try to make you feel worse, in a sad and pitiful attempt to lower your happiness so mine is higher in comparison.
It is sad. I know.

Physical existence. I think it fucks over your ability to reincarnate or live beyond physical reality, both of which seem to be treated as real concepts in the setting.

Waifu Blues

I'm sorry user.
I won't try to give the usual self-help advice or stuff like that. Just try. That's all I can say, is to try.

Good luck.

>posting the last page first

Ship? Me? Was there a difference?

>Origin
Rebirth

>Ship Focus
Feeling

>Captain's Chair
Shared Senses

>Aesthetics
Ship's Choice

>Ship's Personality
Deredere

>Body Modification
Digital Uplink

>VR System
Builder

>Food
Cosmic Radiation

>Information Subscription
SOL

>Companion
Ship

I am at the center of my Ship, and will never leave. I love you.

>1000 years of doing horrific shit, getting locked in featureless boxes, and having a voice yammering in your head
>imagining the thing which emerges from that experience will resemble you in the slightest

I'm posting it in the order it's in in beri's drive. Take it up with him.
S'not like we haven't all seen it before.

Better have all of them this time.

I'm grateful but I can't change my situation unfortunately. C'est la vie.

I'm posting all the images in his drive if that's what you mean.

6 of 6 (not counting the meta aka "why can't you just play the CYOA as written?"-page)

>I'm posting it in the order it's in in beri's drive.
>I'm posting all the images in his drive if that's what you mean.
Did you download them from a previous CYOA thread, and only checked the drive for the order in which to post 'em, or did you get them from the drive and purposefully rename them as if they'd been uploaded to Veeky Forums and then re-downloaded?

If the former, why not rename the files before uploading? If the latter, just... why?

But the meta page is my favorite

>not posting the final page

Not even memeing but I hate how the english language lacks a lot of gender-neutral words. Never noticed it until making this stupid cyoa.

How fucking weird would it be to have your little sister call you "sibling" in the cyoa? I don't want to break immersion for anyone by using sister or brother.

I use sibling all the time, but I am admittedly strange.

Wasn't in the folder so yes, I did not post it

English has plenty of gender-neutrals, but they're all used for inanimates so they become really strange when used for people.
Also, most forms of personal reference, like brother or sister are generally, you know, used between people who know each other's gender.

shoulda stopped while you were ahead the cyoa the movie the game
airi
synthetic brain upgrade 1
synthetic brain upgrade 2
ghost series upgrade 1
electrokinetic series upgrade 1
electrokinetic series upgrade 3 (2 is just a repeat of 1 so im skipping it)
electrokinetic series upgrade 4

Go with they/them/their. It's a little out of it but it's generally how it's done "They give you a hug and give you a squeaky-voiced cry of joy to see you" &etc.

Depends entirely on the family and relationship.
My sister has called me bro, boy child, brother, by name, by Spanish bastardization of my name (we are both white as fuck) and various types of hey you.
I call her sis, a nickname that is just her shortened name, girl child (though I've laid off on that one since she had her college gender issue thing), a quick rhyme of her name with the word noodle at the end, and recently just a shortened male version of her name.

It sounds dumb

>college gender issue thing
>male version of her name
So your sister is a lost cause huh?