What are some cool ideas for non-lethal/less-than-lethal weapons?

What are some cool ideas for non-lethal/less-than-lethal weapons?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulsed_energy_projectile
youtube.com/watch?v=H88gSjdzoCo
youtube.com/watch?v=dmuyLIrSjxI
youtube.com/watch?v=QSMyY3_dmrM
youtube.com/watch?v=P6kCxFaWXrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a stick

Pepperball guns, net guns, some sorta bolo type deal-y, grenades of the flash/gas varieties, rubber rounds. The IDF uses .22 rifles for non-lethal shots on instigators (don't hit the wrong spot). a literal net.

A weapon that deals Enemy's HPs -1 damage

Gel or water rounds
Pepper spray, pepper balls, tear gas
Flash bangs
Stun guns, stun rods
A tiny net

to list a few more in a similar vein,
sleep darts, quick hardening super-strength foam, brown note-esq sensory overloading devices, flash freezing (as long as flash-thawing is possible, i guess) any form of tanglefoot-like device

weapons chambered in 9mm

The PIKL. It stands for Pulsed Impulse Kill Laser, I mean you turn it down real low and what it does is fire a two blast laser, one to clear a path for the following laser. The following laser transfers electrical energy to target essentially creating a tiny thin layer of plasma on the surface of the target that explodes causing non lethal pain.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulsed_energy_projectile

/k/ pls

thread

>A tiny net
I see what you did there.

No one can defeat the tiny net... It is a net and ITS TINY!

It looks like Deus Ex was right.

It is a death sentence.

Foam swords

Piezo-electric clay rounds. Soft enough to deform on contact to avoid penetration, and the collapse causes the crystalline matrix inside to generate an electric shock to the target.

HORSECOCK

A Claymore coated in healing potions. Chops off a limb, watch the wound instantly reheal itself. No infection, no scars, but no arm either.

>The IDF uses .22 rifles
The IDF stopped because it was obviously retarded and there was a pile of corpses demonstrating why

>muh fuddyfive

Pain Rod. Works like A Man'O War Jellyfish. Tiny barbs on the end of it nuke the synaptic nerve on skin contact causing unholy amounts of pure pain, but not lethal aggravation.

Self-constricting nets. Sort of like the Predator's, but without the dying bit.

>Boiled potions of healing
>Wind magic
>Disease Vials (Obviously something non-lethal)
>Holy fire
>Hornet nest in a jar
>Sonic emitting fairies/spirits
>A strong aphrodisiac mixed with tranquilizers
>Blankets that slowly absorb fluids in the victim
>Brain parasites

Firetruck full of shaving foam.

>not EDC a SPAS-12 everywhere you go

It's like you want to have your rights infringed upon by the Fed.

Fully automatic gatling shotgun chambered with rocksalt rounds.

It's like walking into a sandblaster, except with extra BRRRRRTT

He didn't specify good ideas.

>SPAS-12
>Living in the 80s

When I say go, get ready to throw!

I felt like The Incredibles had a great idea with the rapidly expanding, sticky foam balls, even if they can out-muscle it, soon enough their limbs will be too encumbered to move.

The biggest problem with those is making sure they don't suffocate in it and then cleaning it up afterwards.

Fists. Prove me wrong.

Shrink rays. Basilisk hacks. Hostages.

I don't know about you faggots, but I never leave home without having my Vulcan Minigun on a swivel-mount in the bed of my truck.

The best way to ensure your own safety is to pour so much lead down range you can't possibly miss the criminal through sheer volume of fire.

>not a .308 AR pistol with a muzzle brake to ensure good follow up warning shots
How's that for your flash-bang

Or for OP, a pair of gloves rigged with electrodes to bitch slap someone with 50,000 volts.

>implying it's that bad
youtube.com/watch?v=H88gSjdzoCo

I mean other than a few burns from the guy on the receiving end assuming he isn't being shredded it isn't that bad.

HEAT RAY, FEEL THE POWER OF THE APPO- OMNISSIAH

youtube.com/watch?v=dmuyLIrSjxI

Can your vulcan hit a target a hundred miles away? Cause that's how far away I'm gonna be when I launch a Tomahawk missile at your truck.

Now all we have to do is get rid of 'non-lethal' shrink it down and boom we got melta/volkite weapons.

>not a gold plated .454 casull luger
Subhuman pls

>not a 30mm 2A42 mounted on a van

Muhammad no. Van is too small, and I need it for my trip to the 72 virgins.

The silence offends Slaanesh, LET THERE BE SOUND.

youtube.com/watch?v=QSMyY3_dmrM

Intumescent sticky balls.
youtube.com/watch?v=P6kCxFaWXrs