HUGE BITCOIN CASH DUMP IN 10 DAYS!!

Reminder that coinbase will only allow users to withdraw Bitcoin Cash, at least for a month.

check for yourself:
support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2630943-supported-digital-currencies

twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/942152082693398529

btw, Charlie Lee is the creator of LTC and ex-director of engineering at Coinbase

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/coinbase-ceo-brian-armstrong-bip-is-the-best-proposal-we-ve-seen-so-far-1446584055/
twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/662817100969308160
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so what?
i still hodl my 21 bitcoin cash you fucking cuck

I've been wondering what type of FUD you nips were gonna come up with for this one.

Now that cex.io exists no one needs cuckbase anymore.

withdrawing doesn't imply dumping. no one in their right mind is going to sell the currency of the future.
if they do, kek, I'll be laughing my ass off when btc crashes.

erm... every part? Litecoin, in case you haven't noticed is same shit as BTC, small blocks with no intention to increase it, intention is to use centralised side chains. The issue BTC has now will happen on LTC also as soon as use of it increases and hits that same 1Mb ceiling.

>implying it's FUD and not basic economics

I was planning on hodling my 0.05 BCH but I guess its going to be August all over again huh

Charlie is deluded:
- Bitcoin Cash is being traded on almost every exchange by now except for GDAX/Coinbase.
- Coinbase CEO is a big blocker
- Not allowing people to buy BCH, but only withdraw will make a bigger confusion than only allowing to withdraw it.
- Coinbase want to list more cryptos, BCH would be the easiest one to list, since they don't have to even buy more of it to offer liquidity for the traders. They already have shitton of BCH from the fork.

how can you be this retarded?

>cex.io
Fee is greater

Even if all those bch enter the market it will still pump because normiepower

>- Coinbase CEO is a big blocker

he wants users to switch to ethereum, not bitcoin cash.

ahhhh here we fucking go again
BCH has made me a lot of money exactly because it has bitcoin in its name but i wish it didn't exist. normies are going to get really turned off when they learn about forks and dragonslayers... good time to buy eth and lite?

How was Ver's cock?
Fucking deluded cashies.

Excellent points.

Brian Armstrong is definitely a big blocker:
- bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/coinbase-ceo-brian-armstrong-bip-is-the-best-proposal-we-ve-seen-so-far-1446584055/
- twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/662817100969308160

He can very well support Ethereum at the same time though.

There wont be a dump. People who have bch on coinbase have had it for ages and wont be dumping it now enmasse. This had been debunked several times already.

This isn't FUD, this is the market is about to get a huge influx of currency.

Lite coin is going to limp along with bitcoin for the next month. Its tied to bitcoin now because it peaked early. You will noticed all night it stopped going up when bitcoin did, because its stuck now. Stop living in the past, your peak came and gone. You cant make 300% gains once a week on the same coin.

Look at the date when bitstamp enabled bch withdrawals and the price after that

Shill.

> Not allowing people to buy BCH, but only withdraw will make a bigger confusion than only allowing to withdraw it.

ETC dump didn't happen apparently

Bitcoin cash is Olly

>>>/9gag/

you forgot Rickon Stark = Link

I kinda fucked up that sentence, sorry.

I was not here while the ETC thing happened. The sentiment now is that ETC is a remnant that no one develops on. If that was the case back then also, then I can see why it was not included to Coinbase. BCH seems to have a large community behind it at the moment though. r/btc is at 119k right now.

I was agreeing and pointing out that Ethereum is his choice for a big blocks crypto, not Bitcoin Cash. Ethereum has no blocksize limit as far as I know.

You are naive if you think normies will say no to instant free money. If Coinbase doesn't support instant conversion to BTC, normies will use shapeshift. They are dumping either way.