I fusion summon this card face up attack position and equip your monster to this card and end my turn

I fusion summon this card face up attack position and equip your monster to this card and end my turn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=321wCzRSySw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

na, fuck it

I'm guessing this thing is actually banned from competitive play?

I summon this card face up attack position and end my turn.

Don't see why it would be, the card is absolute garbage.

I tribute your monster to summon this card to your side of the field then activate Owner's seal

so uh... who wins?

Hope you like Watapon

From my experience Yu-Gi-Oh games are way to fast to get cards like this out when they would actually be helpful.

Not anymore.

I link summon Decode Talker to the left extra monster zone and end my turn.

Silly user, if you summon it face up, it's just a useless card.

Holy shit please tell me this is fake

It ends up a tie. IIRC you need to win 2 out of 3 to be declared the winner so this would just drag out a game.

I Synchro Summon Nirvana High Paladin! Oh, go on and read the card. I got the magnifying glass right here.

It's a summon restriction card, you still have to summon the extra deck monsters normally and special summoning 5 monsters and killing all your opponent's options is common if your deck calls for it

Reminder that any link monster with less than 2 bottom arrows is shit.

I activate 7.

why
im still trying to wrap my head around Link monsters, they're a little more confusing than Pendulum monsters

BERSERKA SOURU

DRAW

MONSTA CAADO

DRAW

MONSTA CAADO

DRAW

MONSTA CAADO

DRAW

MONSTA CAADO

DRAW

MONSTA CAADO

DRAW

MONSTA CAADO

DRAW

MONSTA CAADO

It's real

Thank god I thought it could let you summon 3 Dragon Master Knights with no issue
Well considering Pendulum bullshit it's not that farfetched

youu are like little baby watch this

user, stop!

its a shame YGO never ended at the first arc.

I summon xiao ching chong nong and I reduce your health to 0 because that is what the card says.

I win

Pendulum is actually pretty weak and costly compared to XYZ and Pends will inherently get pretty fucked by Link.

it was, for about 10 years. when it was at the height of power in around 2005 or 6 it basically defined the meta.

HANASE

Because while you'll technically have 2 usable Extra Monster Zones upon link summoning, one of them will already be occupied by the link monster. To use both, you'd need to summon an ED monster to that linked zone, then destroy or return initial link monster.

DURAW

Why was Thousand-Eyes Restrict banned but not this guy?

TER is easy to summon and has always been easy to summon
also back when it was released its powerlevel was far beyond anything else

Because konami's got to have. monaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

has anyone here ever actually won with this before?

>people don't know the horror and beauty that was was goat control format

Cyber Dragon Infinity is piss easy to summon too, hell I would say probably even moreso. It's not hard at all to get the XYZ materials for Nova while with TER you have to rely on at least three spell cards (Instant Fusion) at most to get it out reliably.

Do we have info on how these things even play?

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=321wCzRSySw

cyber stein was around back then

Well I'm talking about when Cyber Dragon Infinity was first revealed whereas Thousand-Eyes Restrict was still banned at the time.

I play Pot of Greed, it allows me to draw two cards from my deck!

eh by that time he'd long since stopped being a problem
however since it was one of the longest banned cards in existence (first fusion monster to be limited and banned), unbanning it was a bit of a touchy subject

Can you be a little more clear on that?
I'm having trouble understanding what this card actually does

That thing is only useful for its shuffling effect. Hell, the best FTK using it just keeps drawing it over and over again with multiple Royal Magical Libraries, building up counters on Magical Abductor until you summon Tempest Magician and burn your opponent for 20k.

I sure do love Zoo-gi-oh

How many run this with SHSs?

Its funny how Spell Speed 2 Target Destruction is so relevant now when Kozmos died.

HANASE

I draw the final piece of exodia.

I win.

And Majispectre
And BA (floating)
And Nekroz (Unicore)

>this card art

TRUUUMP

gamaciel

It was for a long time, but nowadays it's quite bad.

It's still great to use as non destroying removal with Instant Fusion, but why would you instant that thing instead of Norden who gives you access to the same sort of removal, but a lot more bang for your 1000 Life.

lmao. goddamn this anime was great

>That art

The meta is getting too meta for me.

Norden's limited, and what else are you supposed to run with Instant Fusion besides Xyz fodder?

I reach across the table and tear your card up.

There's that new tuner.
And you always run triple instant to draw into it.
Having it be dead doesn't matter much, since you can use it as discard fodder then.

>Labyrinth Wall in attack mode
Exactly how would that work? Also how does a little rat with 100 attack manage to kill an incredibly powerful wall simply because it took the offensive?

His smile: Here to stay.

Oh hey guys. What's going on in this thread?

Just look at all of the card art revolving around banned cards.

Because Thousand Eyes was a relic of a different time.
It was a 2 card thing could out literally ANYTHING in the game for free.
It was the Kaiju of its times.
To make Infinity, you need access to Rank 5 XYZ with Ptolemaeus banned

You mean Kai-Ju-Gi-Oh?

Is Stratos still banned?

TCGs were a mistake

Stratos is never coming back

Are Exodia decks any good these days? What about heal burn?

Sea Monster of Theseus is too big for most decks to reliably make anything out of it.

What's a qt angel doing among horrible demons and monsters anyways?

Would Heroes even be good in this format if they had access to Stratos?

HERO is always on that fine line between utterly degenerate and pretty decent.

Favorite card art? This or Dark Necrofear for me.

it's not like the wall is going to fight back

She's banned.
And thank god that she is.
I don't even want to think about how degenerate her coming back would be.

Obviously it got through the maze

>Playing through World Championship 2011
>Still not even close to finishing my Hopeless Dragon deck because arbitrary card blocks
Jesus fuck.

what does it do again?

>ThousandEyes Restrict
>targeted removal
>in 2017
KEK

Detach "Heavy Freight Train Derricrane" and not only does your effect not work, I just blew up Restrict.

draw 3, discard 2.
It's an absolutely insane effect.

It allows me to draw 3 cards from my deck, adding them to my hand.

I mean what's she doing in the underworld exactly. Seems kind out of place for an angel to be there.

Only literal plebs don't know this card by heart by now

Well, if you put it that way, it doesn't seem so busted, but I've never played high level YGO so I wouldn't know.

It's where all the banned cards go.
Look at the image, she's wearing handcuffs.

The card was made shortly after Sangan got banned again due to I think it was Tour Guide From the Underworld XYZ shenanigans.
Depicted in it is Sangan being arrested and taken to Banned Card Prison alongside Delinquent Duo (one of the most ridiculous cards ever made) and Graceful Charity.

There are so many cards these days with effects that can be activated in the grave or when sent there that discarding isn't really a drawback anymore.

>fusion summon
you are like little baby
watch this

It wasn't so insane back when it first came out.

I want to fuck her

behold, my OC

It was good back then, because it let you see 3 cards from your deck at what is functionally no cost.
It is good nowadays, because it lets you see 3 cards from your deck at no cost and many decks essentially play the grave as a second hand or have effects that trigger when cards are sent to the grave.
The thought of Burning Abyss playing this card legitimately makes me want to kill myself.

Back then Pot of Greed was also just "ok", because those amazing big things to draw into didn't exist yet.

its shit

also, check this synergy

put "this card cannot be tributed" on there, so it's not shit.

Similar to Pot of Greed, the issue isn't necessarily absolute power, but universal utility. The card provides an advantage for every deck for a very small downside that with modern support is mostly meaningless. With the exception of stall decks and very specifically built decks that already scrape against the card limit, there's no deck in the game that wouldn't benefit from having a few Graceful Charity's dropped in.