The evil queen plans to divorce the king and take half his kingdom along with alimony payments each month

>The evil queen plans to divorce the king and take half his kingdom along with alimony payments each month

I call in an expert in dealing with this sort of situation.

That seems like a hell of a plan.

Good things I've got ranks in Profession (Lawyer)!

The Contract Devils are going to be a pain to beat.

Came here to post this.

>the evil minor noble plans to pose as the evil queen's miraculously escaped dead son, thought to be slain from assassination in his youth
>working great until a bunch of other claimants to the dead kid's existence comes along

false dmitry take two, Veeky Forums. wat do?

>when Brendan Frasier runs a game

C-can I marry the evil queen afterward?

Do you have a kingdom that would theoretically be worth someone's time to acquire half of?

Beat me to it.

JUST

I would argue that the kingdom is held in trust and is not in fact a personal possession that can be considered part of the marital estate, and thus cannot be divisible.

If the law of this kingdom is indeed dumb enough to work like this, then I see nothing wrong with it. It's their own fault, really.

She's decapitated instead because the mental illness of feminism doesn't exist. Problem solved.

fpbp

>I would argue

Yeah, you would argue instead of just killing the bitch.

>Marrying a woman who owns less land than you
Bad move.

The religious asks for the reason of divorce. Ive bribed him to shit and shes named a harlot and put in the stocks.

The religious head i mean

Top kek

"Look Bob, we get it, you still haven't gotten over your divorce, but that's not how royal successions work; personal unions break on the basis of who is the legitimate ruler of which parts, not half. Also the alimony is for your kids, you dumb wannabe deadbeat"

JOUST

>personal unions break on the basis of who is the legitimate ruler of which parts
lel

Hell yes. She gets the north marshes which are currently being sieged by the Ulfen menace. She can deal with all the problems and I'll pay her in a pittance after the deficit.

I always wanted a buffer state between me and them!

I find a new DM. This campaign sounds terrible.

>implying succession laws wouldn't be jealously observed

>that
>evil

Uhmmm...? Like... much??

Srsly tho fuck off.

> that blatant of a bait
I won't bite.

>Fraser game
>where you lose just half

She took literally everything from him.

He barely sees his children.

Under rated comment LOL

Damn,this is so true it's funny and sad at the same time.

Before marriage she owned 2/3 of what is now your kingdom

>Before marriage
>She owns 2/3 of the land, I own 1/3

>After marriage
>We boh own 1/2 of the land

She hasn't really thought this evil scheme out, huh?

>queen
>when king is alive
>having rights

criminally underrated