How fucked am i, biz? started with $2000

how fucked am i, biz? started with $2000

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trust/#markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like you're doing pretty okay

Fuck you lucky bastard. I have lost 0.5 BTC last week.

you've pretty much bought every pajeet coin on shittrex. Lucky it no longer matters what you buy, everyone wins a lambo now

Shouldn't have trusted that

>holding money on bittrex
you have 0$ unless you withdraw before you get rekt

This

Gonna get got if your Bittrex or Bittrex itself gets hacked

I have btc in cold storage too, just have this bullshit on here to DUMP back to btc soon as this alt rally is over. hopefully i dont get just'd

agreed all shitcoins, i bought them at all time lows though.. Trst will hit $10 in january with vitalik advising, its gonna be the next omg hype memecoin.

Where do you buy it

yea ive got 1k on 5 different exchanges. that way if one or two steal my shit then im not totally fucked.

bittrex, hitbtc, liqui.io

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trust/#markets

more exchanges coming in the new year - binance rumoured

>NEO

You should accumulate GAS, mongo. Don't leave the tokens there

STRAT is due to moon. That one should payoff for you big time.
NEO gets ahilled a lot, so it may also be decent. No idea thoigh desu.

Were you in on the ICO or did you buy off the exchange? How much has it gone up from what you paid?

what the fuck user, go kys.
>can't cashout

>holding 60 NEO on bittrex

Fucking hell does no retard even read a single paragraph about what they're buying? You're getting not GAS payments by holding it there, dingus.

I bought it two days ago at 260k sats.. waiting to see what btc does i might dump it and rebuy if we see more blood
i bought 10,000 at 3000sats, 500 at 2200sats on that last dip.. still around the same price.. awaiting moon mission. the ath was 13000sats

the best part about neo is i bought 400 when they were $ANS, rode them to 900k, sold and cashed out the bitcoin to my bank account.. that was my first month of crypto.. i got very lucky. can't believe im riding the same wave again 6 months later

you cashed out in your first month? fucks sake just leave, i can't deal with this.

this

fucking mongoloid

i deeply regret it - 16,000$ could have been $55,000 if i held the bitcoin.. but FUCK IT. it felt great. I would have blown it on shitcoin ath's being a noob over the last 3 months anyway.

i also invested the cash back into my real life business, and it has since paid off.

Did you not stop and thinking 'oh gee oh wow this month has been really profitable...i wonder what could happen if i hold for 6 months????'

Nope, you just couldn't help yourself. You needed that money RIGHT NOW.

You deserve to stay poor forever.

nope, i would have noob bought alt ath's and got just'd. like other noobs did. my friend went from 2btc to 26btc, then down to 0.5btc, should have cashed out. would have been better off.

>poor
>what did he mean by this?
i only worked 6 months last year, here, have my tax return.. Australian dollars - so a little less in USD.