GM shamelessly injects flavor-of-the-month animus into your campaign

>GM shamelessly injects flavor-of-the-month animus into your campaign
>as the BBEG's generals, no less

You got that webm from /v/. I know cause I posted it there.

I could see this being pretty fun, assuming the party's down with it.

>forgetting best waifu of the season

Have you tried not playing with faggots and/or 15 year olds?

I disagree with those implications

>BBEG

The faggotiest part of your entire post.

Literally nothing wrong with this.

>Wifing a literal retard

At what point does stealing become unacceptable?

I ran a mecha game where the enemy generals had robots that I wholesale stole the movesets of Granzon, Raftclans, Compatible Kaiser and the Master Gundam for. The villains themselves were fairly unsubtle homages to Al-Van, Shuu Shirakawa, Master Asia and Joe Rival too, but adapted significantly to be their own characters and part of my setting rather than just name changed existing characters.

Is that being lazy, or just accepting that robot cartoons work off a limited range of archetypes and "crazy revenge seeker, mad scientist, corrupted martial artist and edgy antihero" are not exactly original.

There are about thirty quotes from famous authors floating around about how stealing enough things that your theft becomes wholly unique is the only way to get anything done.

I mean, if Gibson can look at Shadowrun and go, "Ah, what can you do?", I think you and your campaign are in the clear.

Did someone say... flavor of the month animus?

Your challenge, if you choose to accept it, it to take Umaru and turn her into a viable and threatening BBEG for a generic D&D fantasy campaign; how does The Memerat threaten an entire world with her insatiable hunger for snacksu and gaymu?

>At what point does stealing become unacceptable?

No Point.

Honestly, Nazi Loli Man would probably be a pretty frightening BBEG.

>Kill the evil standard necromancer in the dungeon.
>Investigate the throne room.
>Find a secret door that leads to a small room.
>Ohboyloot!
>Find body pillows, badly written fanfiction, tiny half naked figurines, and several scrolls that contain the latest programmed illusion fictions.

Not going to lie, doing this next time with my party.

Dropped. Immediate 360 moonwalk out of there.

It's a Shadowrun campaign where Umaru is a CHIPPU powered hacker for the government. Once the Russians succeed in bringing about a potato blight in America, Umaru runs out of CHIPPU and goes berserk, sabotaging everything connected to the electricity network.

Remember to report and ignore

>At what point does stealing become unacceptable?
When you get caught.

She's a wizard of great power and with enough greed to match a dragon. Her only goal in life is to steal practically everything. People are going hungry from so much stolen food, wizards are at each other's throats over somebody stealing their shit, and the kingdom's greatest defenders have gone missing as she kidnaps them and makes them fight gladiatorial battles for her entertainment.

tohru and fafnir are also basically already BBEG, just ones that mellowed out enough to stop destroying everything.

>GM shamelessly injects anime into your campaign

Good thing I have a concealed carry permit.

Too bad I'm going to lose it.

I should not need to explain any further.

>BBEG

Bleh.