Gotta get stat. Need to get stat. Stat Samurai Jack

Gotta get stat. Need to get stat. Stat Samurai Jack

Physical Adept with a shitload of PP in reflexes, and enhanced attributes and skills.
Still coming to terms with the loss of his Weapon Focus, and tormented by a Shadow Spirit.

FOOLISH SAMURAI WITH A MAGIC SWORD

Chaotic Good.

user...

Did jack lose his sword?

I thought the new episode was pretty good. I'm just a bit anxious about Aku. He was a common character in the old show and they kept on alluding to him in the recent episode.

He lost his sword. He's still a giant weapons master, anything he can wield he does so with utter perfection.

he'll get his weapon back by mid season or at the season finale

the haunting on Jack's mind will be a nuissance during combat for sure

So apperantly at the end of season 4 he lost his sword (I don't remember) and they showed this in a flash back in the new episode. Now he uses some sort of polearm, a pistol and a minigun thing.

They would often go several episodes with Aku only being mentioned in passing or not at all in the first four seasons. I would only expect Aku doing Aku things during an episode that has either him or his conflict with Jack as the primary focus.

He lost his sword at some undefined point in the previous 50 years. The last episode of season 4 was Jack and the Baby, at the end of which he still had his sword.

If it was in any episode we've seen it was probably in Jack and The Guardian

Anywhere a britbong can watch Season 5 online? Desperate for this.

And a motorcycle, and knives, and the tuning fork knife he looted off of best boy.

rip scaramouche, too good for the future that is Aku

Scatbot doesn't have shit on best bot

>retard detected

have you tried Anime flavor?

>shit taste detected

>Lulu, sweet thing

user he was on the phone with scatbot

SKIBBY DIBBY DOOP BA DIDDY

Wasn't there a comic book? Did he lose the sword there?

Can we all agree that scatbot has the coolest powerset? Yondo's arrow trick but scatting is a better musical mechanic for the control than whistling.

and the coolest presentation.
>Hey, you may have destroyed my magic flute, but you can't destroy the magical music that is me, babe!

The comic isn't canon since they presented an ending to the story. But the comic Jack's sword does break in it

Jack vs the Guardian sends him off without his sword and since a timeline is never established between episodes its very possible thats the last one chronologically.

So is Jack a battlemaster or champion fighter?

Pre-season 5:
Human Fighter/1 Samurai/8 Monk/3 Ranger/2 Paladin/1 Shou Diciple/5
Size/Type: Medium Humanoid
Hit Dice: 15d10+5d8+80 (128 hp)
Initiative: +11
Speed: 40 ft. (8 squares)
Armor Class: 21 (+7 Dex, +4 Wis), touch 17, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +19/+23
Attack: The Sword +30 melee (1d10+2d6+11)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Qualities: Daisho proficiency, Two swords as one, Kiai smite 2/day, Iaijutsu master, Staredown, Improved Initiative, flurry of blows, unarmed strike, evasion, Still mind, favored enemy (Aberrations), Track, wild empathy, combat style (archery), Aura of good, detect evil, smite evil 1/day, Martial flurry
Saves: Fort +23, Ref +19, Will +6
Abilities: Str 18, Dex 24, Con 18, Int 13, Wis 18, Cha 18
Skills: Balance+14, Climb+11, Concentration+9, Decipher Script+8, Diplomacy+6, Disguise+8, Escape Artist+10, Gather Information+6, Handle Animal+10, Hide+12, Intimidate+4, Jump+44, Listen+14, Move Silently+10, Ride+11, Search+5, Sense Motive+5, Profession (Sailing)+6, Sleight Of Hand+8, Spot+8, Survival+8, Swim+6, Tumble+12, Use Rope+9
Feats: Dodge, Weapon Focus (unarmed), Weapon Focus (katana), Point blank shot, Many Shot, Stunning Fist, Deflect arrows, Snatch arrows, Combat Expertise, Mobility, Spring attack, whirlwind attack, Leap of the Heavens

Post-season 5 I don't know.

Kisscartoon

Pretty much the same except AC changed because of his armor and then he lost his word but uses other weapons: pistol,polearm,exploding tuning fork dagger and a motorcycle

So more levels into fighter then?

Sounds about right

Watch out.

>Wis 18,
That's too high for the foolish samurai

Gestalt Fighter (battlemaster) / Fighter Champion with stacking extra attacks

HE
IS
THE PAINKILLER

He's observant and quick-witted, but his Int is his lowest stat.

Not even Jack is that overpowered.

Did you SEE that bike of his?
...blasting bolts of steel
evil's going under
deadly wheeeeeeeeels

Why isn't it Charisma?

I don't care, going by the lyrics of the song The Painkiller can fly, has construct traits, has a breath weapon, is either interplanetary or more likely extraplanar, can use Cause Fear, can create sound louder than an atomic explosion, is hot enough to boil metal, and can move at superluminal speed.
He also canonically freed the earth from Armageddon, which, by the way, Jack has still failed to do.
The Painkiller is overpowered.

Jack is handsome, caring, has legions of fans and makes friends everywhere he goes. He also manages to talk his way out of situations pretty frequently and communicates with people without much problem despite thousands of years of cultural change.

Those are all fair points. In counter, the series isn't over yet.

I don't think I want Jack to ever be that strong.

t. Aku

Yeah, he gets sent off without his sword in that, but the scenery doesn't even slightly resemble the flashback.

>Jump+44
You're goddamn right.

That nigga ain't Samurai Jack

user....

You would think he'd be stronger from the Jump Good training.

Hide and move silently are too low, hes far too consistently good at it vs skilled opponents for the skill pluses given.

Jack doesn't wear armor and he never drove a motorcycle. That must be some other nigga in the OP

His armor is probably symbolism. Probably his sanity. He feels exposed and paranoid without the sword, so he compensates with weapons and armor, "building back" his sanity.
Most of his armor gets stripped away in episode 2's teaser.

Watch the newest episode, user. You'll know then.

The sword was a defending weapon, he IS exposed without it.

You'd think, but Jack does weird martial art tricks to use his strength more effectively. In the second Scotsman episode they give him a stone to throw and he barely gets it a few feet, but then takes a guy, who's twenty times heavier, and does some kind of judo flip and flings him 30 feet.
+10 is REALLY good.

>favored enemy (Aberrations)
>not constructs
I totally get that Aku is a cosmic horror type thing.
But Jack has reduced entire robot armies to scrapmetal.

Considering his jump good stat is so fucking high...what are the chances he could realistically kick someone through a mountain? I mean, his legs have to be made of god damn muscle steel at this point, if he ever had another shoe incident and wore those stilettoes for whatever reason, he could literally kill damn near anything he could wrap his legs around, and that didn't have a liquid or gaseous body.

Anyone else wonder if he banged something yet, and any alien chicks too, or is it just me? Because he has to be able to drown in ladies wherever he goes.

He's like 75 now and much less a saint. There's no chance in hell he hasn't.

No, that's just because he had that gm, he picked favored ennemy (aberrations) because it made sense with his background but his gm decided to use a shiton of construct as monsters.

1. It's a kids show
2. Several supernatural hotties have tried and failed to unsheathe his second-greatest weapon
3. Jack doesn't seem like the type to screw around like that. He takes his mission quite seriously

Also, given how crazy he's going, my guess is "no".

>tfw it turns out Aku's Angels were all fathered by Jack

I'm confused as to if the female assassins grew up extremely fast, or the episode takes place over a course of 20 years

Possibly both, just through flashbacks.

>gm notes your favored enemy is X
>gm takes care to make every enemy you face Y

oh shit you right.
what a dick.
actually hes even more of a that gm because alot of the robots he fights are powered by akus... idunno blood? goo? sludge?
like kind of a subtle f u.

as a sidenote could any of jacks enemies in the original seasons be considered abberations.
im trying to think back but all im coming up with is constructs, beasts and humanoids of the magical and non-magical variety.

lastly: what does tg think of "akus daughters" as far as who their fathers is. im leaning towards aku actually getting busy but ive also read theories that jack is the father, which could kinda serve as a pretty good greek tragedy type situation if he kills one or all of them (i think ashi has a little plot armor), kinda like how Oedipus unknowingly kills his father.

that cant be healthy in the long term.
>theyre just nuts and bolts
>just nuts and bolts
>just nuts and bolts

That was minor and more just mumbling really.

What are the chances he'll keep repeating that when he kills one of the sisters?

thats somewhat my point.
i mean we've seen hes not beyond hallucinations, whos to say he doesnt see intestines as cables, blood as oil and death spasms as small electrical discharges.

i mean after all:
"that samurai is buco cuco"
- Scaramouch the Merciless, aka Akus favourite assassin.

pic unrelated

>Shittier taste detected

Such a great character.
>Daughters of Aku
>"Oh great powerful Aku please bless us with your presence once we kill the samurai it is all we've ever dreamed of to see a glimpse of your true amazing self"
>scatbot
>"AKU BAY-BEE WHAT'S HAPPENIN'!"

Its not consistently good though, not at the level in which Jack shows for his stealth ability for a lvl 20 Jackchar should be like +18 at least with a large bonus for hiding in the light.

From ninjas in light to enemies in battle hes constantly sneaking around and deceiving highly skilled and perceptive opponents.

Kinda, Jack is smart, but he tends to overthink things. Like he was confronted once with the the two strangers (one is lying) riddle and he completely overthought it.

+20 WACHA!

>Drawback: FORGOTTEN YOUR PURPOSE

>"that samurai is buco cuco"
Beaucoup Cuckoo.

do you even french

>do you even french
I ate omelette once, along with a french girl. That's about it

>negative trait: BALLS DEEP

Reminder that Yondo's natural language in the comic is whistling, and talking galactic common actually hurts him.

What, no Yajutsu Focus?

Well, in S4 (I think) he's shown to be pretty awkward with sexuality and women when Josephine tries to put the moves on him. It takes a significant amount of work for her >implications to get through his skull and, once they do, he's super uncomfortable, though clearly not entirely uninterested.

He should have stopped for a quickie with electro doggo milf tho. The first sign that his sanity was slipping in the new series is that he passed up that prime meat.

>along with a french girl
Vore is not appreciated. At least, not human pred.

Look, I was hungry, she was angry and told me she's serving knuckle sandwiches. So I chopped her up in the kitchen and ate her
so technically it ain't vore

Haven't seen the new episode but in the trailer Jack says "It has been thirty years... but I do not age."

50 years

Its been 50 years since season 4

I think it's just presenting two different time scales. Jack's scenes are set in the now, while the assassin sequence takes place over 20 years as they grow up

I don't know what that is, and can find no information on it.
13 Int isn't stupid, it's just lower than everything else he's got.
I remember The ninja fight, but couldn't find any feats or anything for a bonus to hide in sunlight. Normal enemies however, I'm watching through it now and it's about 50/50 when he successfully hides or not.
>Jack see's a robot
"Leave now and I shall do you no harm"
>Jack sees anything related to Aku
"AKUUUU!!!!!!!"

Aku probably would find them creepy, if he didn't screw them over for a quick chuckle. You have to be insanely stupid to voluntarily work for him: he never kept a single bargain or rewarded one minion over the course of four seasons.

When is Jack going back to the robes?

You think as part of him finding his purpose Jack will forge himself a new sword?

The question is, has Jack banged Aku?

I think when he remembers his purpose he'll confront the spirit samurai(whether it's Aku,the spirit of the sword or the embodiment of his guilt) and once he defeats him the sword will appear.
I think Jack only fucked Jill and not Ikra.

The hilt's coloring is off and it triggers me.

Doesn't help that the episodes were released out of order, either.

Nah, he's too honorable for that, plus it distracts from his mission. Even if a town he'd saved offered to let him bang a hot chick of his choosing and they were totally down for it, he'd politely decline and at most ask for whatever supplies they could spare before moving on.

The new episode literally showed how Jack lost his sword, it fell down a hole