WHY IS IT CRASHING

WHY IS IT CRASHING

Everything is down. Relax.

> crashing
> -2% candle
weakest hands ive ever seen. Do you even have hands?

Bitcoin is going down and pulling everything else down with it.

*other than AUGUR.

It's called a pullback

How the fuck is this a crash you fucking gay retarded nigger cunt

You will lose everything with this attitude. Not larping.

The weak are panicking because the king is having a moment...

Just relax everything will reset in due course.

Also stellar will rocket when the media jump on the recently hosted Hong Kong event.

>measuring $ and not sats

Look at iota my God

I have a better question:

Why was this coin rising in the first place?

Everytine I see a thread about this I see only expressions of feelings e.g. IDS MOONIN or IDS CRASHIN.

Was there ever a smart reason to invest in tis coin or is this only speculation on more baseless hype?

IBM partnership

It recently partnered with a 150 billion dollar company called IBM which is the lead maker of atms in the globe,who hopes to incorporate stellar lumen transactions within their atms

There was an IBM partnership. Stellar has more credibility than most shitcoins.

IBM is seen as a joke in the tech world, only boomers and dumb normies think their name means anything anymore.

> techworld = my own mind
lol what the fuck are you on man

Fr man is tripping...imbs market cap is almost that of bitcoin

Let me ask further:

Why do you think this will prevail against ripple (you know, that fidget spinner thing)?

>Why do you think this will prevail against ripple

That's a completely different question.

But Stellar has like half the coins of ripple and lower market cap and less than half cost per coin. Better chance of a moon mission.

if you call this crashing, you a fear-spreading mongoloid who probably types by smashing rocks into your keyboard

Smart contracts, ICOs, multi currency crypto to fiat conversions and transactions, etc...

it has more growth upside than XRP, I don't know that XLM will displace XRP in the market any time soon but I can see Stellar jumping several positions into a top 5 coin or something while XRP isn't going to overtake bitcoin or ethereum any time soon

>but I can see Stellar jumping several positions into a top 5 coin or something
In what time frame though?

XRPs bank partnerships dosen't really matter, they fucked up when they were dealing with the big boys and got kicked out by demanding too much. Ripple corp thought they had leverage with tech , but IBM simply scooped up Stellar network and ex-dev of Ripple McCaleb (who was only too glad for an opportunity to destroy XRP) and integrated it into their hyperledger protocol.
And why is IBM so important? It delivers the mainframes & middleware to about every bank that exists. Futhermore Stellar org. isn't in direct competition with IBM but Ripple is.

there's a built in exchange and you can trade fiat with trust anchors

I simply don't understand the inflation voting mechanism. Why would being able to vote for other people to make money and thereby deflate the currency in my own hands make sense for any reason? I just don't get it at all.

>IBM
>joke in techworld
I know your retarded underaged mind can only process Apple, nvidia, intel and amd, but in the Industrial world, companies like IBM and Siemens, are huge and earn figures that put every other company into shame.

Damn you're fucking retarded.
t. Process Control System Engineer

hes all hands

>fucking noodle fingered bitch

Pull yourself together man!

SsSSsSSTELLAR SSsSSSSNAKE RAPED ME OVERNIGHT

AND ALL MY GAINSSSsSS ARE GOOONEEE

Get your pump n dump out of my beautiful snke we holdin now

Oh man
My brother was just about to put $1000 on it on saturday.
Sucks, but I'm sure it will dip before hitting another ATH

Are you all retarded? XLM has gone 100% or something like that up within 1 week? It was 11c when I last checked, what the fuck is wrong with you people. XLM has THE BEST ORGANIC growth from all the crypto out there right now.

ADA mooned, TRX mooned, XVG mooned. XLM is slowly building up, it is literary just as comfy hold as those three. Once people get in more and volume peaks, it's gonna moon just as hard.

You are all literary retarded thinking this is ever going to go down ever again. I said the same when it was 11c.

XLM is going to be at least 2$ by mid January. I don't see what you are crying about people.

XLM is the only altcoin I have NEVER been in the red with. Comfiest hold of all time, dumping all my altcoin funds into this and NEO

not pumpdumper im holdin too, 40% of my portfolio, but i just boght in

hiss

It's giving strong hands opportunity to re-up.

why tho, let him sell his bags, I want to re-up.

>measuring against a speculative unstable shitcoin

wew, this board is full of idiots, innit?

honestly don't try to day trade this coin. Just fill your bags and hold.

fucking IBM, people. use your head.

>crashing
>above the 1500 sat line

why are people like this

dont ever sell this coin. ive learned my lesson. i bought it back when it was like 600 sat, then sold at around 850. now ive rebought back in when it was around 1100, and im holding forever

God damn 2$? That's a bold statement.

I'm thinking it will sit about .60-.70 cents by the end of this year, and maybe hit 1$ at the end of February.

Of course we are one good partnership away from Mars mission tier gains.

yeah, but don't forget Satoshipay, Kik and Microsoft. 2018 will be... great

Extremely good post. This is why XRP will in time become irrelevant. They simply can't compete with a non-profit that offers a superior product and has a wider range of partnerships.

Gotta say I'm happy for Jed getting the opportunity to fuck Ripple up.

DON'T WORRY YOUR WEALTH IS SAFE IN FIAT

What value is the left column based on? I don't doubt this but now that we're off the gold standard what are theyc omparing this too?

purchasing power of the dollar, something like the CPI although I don't know which index this chart is using