Character art thread

Looking for some pictures of lady knights preferably one wearing armor that shows off their muscles

Good thread fag

No its fine, I'll carry this thread

I'm not OP but I appreciate you user, please proceed.

I gotchu

I'm op and I thought this thread died due to my magical realming faggotry

This is exactly what I need right now. Looking for some good art to represent my new pally. Post more blondes.

I'm only going to post a couple a couple more, I'm getting hit with captchas now

It almost died because you didn't breathe life into it by posting some pictures first.

I'll see what I have for blondes after these 2

Can I request some assassin/rogue art? Preferably with stuff that conceals the face somewhat, like a face mask or a hood.
Pic related.

Was supposed to quote
And
Is right. OP, post 5 pics minimum or lurk moar.

Blondes

I'll get you in a minute

How are these for you?

Time for your request. Any more specifics?

Can someone please post some character art for a Draconic Sorcerer from a Dragon Hunting tribe?

One of my players is making a Cryomancer like that and all his character art ideas right now are from freaking Fairy Tail and there must be something better.

It's just me posting atm, I'll grab some draconic in a minute, not sure how much I have for sorcerers though.

Posting the random arts for the rest of the party as compensation and contribution.

Thank you for the blondes my friend. These are perfect.

I have exactly 2 pictures of dragonbornish characters using magic. Sorry
Glad you enjoyed them.

The other dragonbornish with magic.

ANY OTHER REQUESTS?

Ah, he's a human, forgot to mention. Just Draconic Origin.

I got this and that's it

I have this guy

I just re-read that, does origin have an effect on appearance or should I just post spook mages?

>user asks for draconic sorcerer
>Immediately assume it's dragonborn
You got something to share, user?

Nah, this was exactly what I wanted. Thanks a bunch, man.

I'm a furry, bite me.
Glad you enjoyed.

It doesn't really have a direct effect on appearance, nothing more than maybe slit eyes or something very, very minor like that.

It's mostly just "tribal cryomancer" he's looking for or rather I am since I really want to convince him to take something other than pic related as that doesn't fit at all but I don't want to outright be a dick about it.

This is a gurl but still a draconic sorcerer

>bite me.
I'd rather not, you might start yiffing

I don't think I have anything tribal besides this, sorry man.
Lmao trips don't lie

No shirt = Tribal

Does anyone have some reference art for lizardfolk clerics/paladins?

Thank you nonetheless.

He's probably going to stick with pic related now after he looked around a bit more and just saying that it fits better to the setting and theme.

I've posted 30 images in this thread boys, I'm getting hit with multiple captchas now, so I'm out.

I just saw people posting dragon people and contributed my only one

No one asked for this but I wanna post it anyway

PC's found their way into a Monk monastery of Kord. Looking for pit fighter type monks. The stronger looking the better.

Post redheaded lady qts please anons!

This is my favorite redhead lady knight.

Knight not a requirement, but thank you regardless.

Is this lady enough

Go on...

Anyone got armoured red-headed cleric ladies?

Alright, that's it! I'm watching Queen's Blade tomorrow.

>Exalt fashion.jpg

Can I get some anti-paladins and oathbreakers?

As far as weaboo shit goes that's honestly not that bad.

I like how the one remaining thing that you CANNOT draw a female fantasy warrior as having is... hairy underarms/legs. Be as hard, gritty, realistic and dirty as you want, but when it's time to shave and you're in the field, no one can leave camp until you are smooth as a baby's bottom.

Bumping for some post-apocalyptic bards

No one likes hairy women

Anyone got some character art of a more "Thug" type of Rogue/Thief. Burly, but still of that Rogue/Thief archetype. Bonus points for it being of a race that is naturally large like a Half-Orc.

Because I would rather you kept your magical realm out of the game, user.