Your last character you've played has made a great journey and has faced numerous trials to get to the McGuffin...

Your last character you've played has made a great journey and has faced numerous trials to get to the McGuffin. He/she ha it with in it's reach and this fucker is standing in their way. If asked if he can give up the McGuffin he laughs and says "No." Combat seems to be the only way for your character get it.

How does it go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ppMe1I0xVo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just my guardsmen or the entire regiment? He's a krieger so probably the regiment.

So, we've got jack-fag, jojo-fag, the really sad wormfag, and 40k-fags (though they're at least begrudgingly related to traditional games). What other awkward and lazy spammers do are we currently dealing with?

>lvl 1 fighter
He's definitely not going to win that fight.

If I get my titan you lose bitch
If not I might be able to shoot you I know he's from samurai jack but I can't remember what he's capable of

The Guardian is a guy who can only be defeated by Samurai Jack, it's literally his destiny no other person can beat him

youtube.com/watch?v=ppMe1I0xVo8
user he has a gun too

My barbarian would fuck him up. He has a sword that blew up the moon

He ain't the man.

Even with Titan is unlikely.

Check out some of the gigantic bodies around the portal in Dude doesn't even let insects through.

Considering how vague his power is, no idea.

Let's see. Aku has been established to be a tiny fragment of an elder god-a C'tan shard. All right, now we have a power level and a system-40k. In 40k, a C'tan shard can be beaten. It's not easy, but heavy firepower and a couple of artifact weapons there and there (class-AP 2) can eventually bring it down.

The last character I have played is a paladin from 5th ed Dungeons and Dragons. I don't stand a goddamn chance. I just ask to see if I am the one for the McGuffin. Since the McGuffin is not the time portal from Samurai Jack, I have a fair chance of just being given it.

If he says no, I LEAVE.

>I just ask to see if I am the one for the McGuffin. Since the McGuffin is not the time portal from Samurai Jack, I have a fair chance of just being given it.
>If asked if he can give up the McGuffin he laughs and says "No."
So I guess your paladin is a pussy

Not quite. Here, let me explain the context.

My paladin is a follower of Helm. Helm is the God of Protection. This guy, THE GUARDIAN, clearly is a holy champion of Helm. I am level 5. I do not outrank him whatsoever. If he says it is not for me, it's basically almost my god telling me "No". And since I am loyal to my god, I follow the order.

Doubt it. Sister Hospitallers typically aren't too good at direct combat, from my experience. She'd try alternate ways of doing it like sneaking around or waiting for him to fall asleep, which I doubt he ever does.w

Guess I fuckin' die to the superbouncer.

That makes alot more sense

Say it'd go for both

Friendly reminder that Jack walks past the dead husks of 40k Titan-sized warmachines that The Guardian fucked up.

Pretty much nobody stands a chance since this guy is plot armor given corporeal form.

He can probably be beaten. He took damage from his own rocket. Maybe if it was a party of adventurers could take him down but 1v1 seems suicidal

Jack states he's the toughest/strongest enemy he's fought, and that's high praise from him.

>Combat seems to be the only way for your character get it.
>How does it go?

>Not even a caster

I shadow slip past the fucker and just take it. He doesn't see me.

>No Combat.

So you just have to be better than Jack

Cool, easy peasy.

Since SAM-MOOH-RAH obviously outclasses him, I just need to acquire some more fancy stuff.

>tfw Gendy wrote DA SAMMOORAI because he knew he could have easily Aku in the last fifty years
It really makes ya think

Such a teaser, Gendy.

Showing off such a powerhouse, but never making him finally beat Aku. I mean, how ya going to beat that spinning sword attack?

Protip: ya don't

I set up a few workshops to crank out undead and drones to unleash on him then try to sneak in with a stealth field while he is distracted. I have eight work shops in a compass rose around his location. Either he leaves the place he is guarding to shut them down or has to put up with a constant flow of bullshit.

>Constant flow of bullshit

Why not just make that literal. Just bullshit, flowing towards him, overwhelming him.

RIP his suit.

user do you really want to wreck his favorite suit?

We're two different anons. I'm the literal flow of bullshit coming from a bull's ass.

AND YES I DO.

I'll make a little grave for it though.

Unless the DM copypasted the Autism Fighter build, I'm pretty sure I can optimize my martials harder than he can, which means I got it as long as I play it safe.

>He took damage from his own rocket.
Actually, it just looks like the rocket vaporized his suit. The Guardian himself was basically unharmed.

Not yet.

>Time/Fate mage
ZA WARUDO! TOKI YO TOMARE!

If one Vorahk could drain strength.

Could that work here?

Daily reminder that as leader of the Thot Patrol, Helm is THE best god.

Asks the usual questions and then thinks. If the situation calls for it, such as said macguffin is needed for some emergency or other, or something like that, she activates her Stand, and uses it's power, [Sunset Cage], to imprison this Guardian, and gets the macguffin, returning it once the emergency has passed and undoing [Sunset Cage] while she's there.

If the situation doesn't call for it, she leaves and visits every now and then to see if she's worthy yet.

Torm is superior

Ilmater weeps for your painful misconceptions

Levitate him off the ground, walk past while invisible and behind a sound barrier.

God, manipulation and illusion magic makes things so easy.

I hope the new season doesn't end up contradicting that prophecy.

>lvl 20 sorcerer in 3.5 dnd

theres many possible outcomes, him winning isnt one

Gendy they're going to address the guardian this season

>Thinking this guy doesn't have counter measures for magic
Idiots

There are three options I can think of.

1 - I pull the sword from his hand with the Force. Asking if there really is no other way we can decide this.

2 - I draw my lightsaber, adopting Soresu stance and doing my best to exhaust him over the course of a long fight, constantly questioning why he is fighting until he decides to give up.

3 - I draw both a DL-44 and a lightsaber, shoot while running forward, engage the Ataru style of combat and outspeed him, attacking from above, behind, always moving, always shooting in between to keep him on guard, using the Force to put him off balance, throw things at him, etc until I land a telling blow.

Bonus - Force Move off a cliff. Ain't nobody got time for fights.

i COULD assume that he has some unparalleled anti-magic capability that just happens to be there and that does nothing else with no evidence suggesting that its there, but that would be retarded.

besides, even hes immune to magic ill just freeze time and walk past him

You ain't that man.

But my character's name is Jac. Jedi Jac. Wachaa!

>he decides to give up.

I wait next to him for the person destined to beat him to come along, then I team up with that person after they beat him

Mutant superhero with sonic flight, kentic energy strikes, and gravity manipulation.

I wanna say I turn off his gravity and create a number of zero g fields between him and me to avoid his projectiles but I'm not prophesied to beat him, so I'll still lose. He would likely fire something over or around the 0 g fields or use some sort of energy weapon. Even with my incredible powers, I simply can't win

The last character I played as was a Chinese engineer in Battlefield 4 armed with a UMP-45, a .44 Magnum revolver, an RPG, and some landmines.

I had a positive K/D so I can only assume asses will be whooped.

Keep fighting long enough and it could happen.

Also option X - Force Speed past and into portal.

Fuckin Saved

Technically if we're not fighting then there's no issue anyway, as if I'm not the one prophesied to win there's no need to fight.

Sometimes not fighting is the best way.

As much as I like Torm, the paladin who balled so hard the god of gods said "yeah ok i'll just ressurect you I guess", I feel like he kind of messes up the Triumverate, thematically speaking. Torm should be off doing his own thing, not being Tyr and Ilmaters bitch. Torm should be mysterious.

The third member of the Triumvirate should be Chaotic Good, and be the god of Fuck Bitches Slay Evil. That way each of the good alignments is represented: LG, NG, and CG.

Law, Mercy, and Retribution

>>Thinking this guy doesn't have counter measures for magic
>Idiots
This

>besides, even hes immune to magic ill just freeze time and walk past him
This was my response.
How I think it would play out:
>freeze time
>cautiously observe frozen Guardian
>approach Macguffin
>Guardian darts his head in front of me, "BOO!"
>make a brief exclamation indicating the impossibility of such a thing
>recover composure, apologize to the Guardian, and politely excuse myself while fleeing with dignity.

It just occurred to me...all of the characters in Samurai Jack totally speak Japanese

It's implied that Jack learned multiple languages while he was training to defeat Aku

Or Aku made Japanese the universal language after he enslaved Earth

OR Jack's multilingualism is some kind of result of having travelled through time

In any case it's a cartoon so I wouldn't worry too much about it

Or jack speaks most languages on earth. Remember he traveled everywhere I'm his training. So if any "ancient" language language becomes common, then he probably speaks it. So he probably picks up language incredibly quick

it's pretty vague what time period Jack is from in the first place.

His homeland appears to be feudal Japan, he learns to sail from Vikings, learns to use a bow from literally Robin Hood and is educated by what appear to be ancient Egyptians

See, all that tells me is that the writers played fast and loose with the timeline and that he has ALL the languages

Maybe jack was always immortal.

Well I'm not a history buff, but some googling told me that the first tales of Robin Hood were somewhere between 1377 and 1510.

The Japanese Muromachi period lasted from about 1336 to 1573, and in this period was the weeb-famous Sengoku period.

Vikings as we know them are mostly myth, but Viking raiders and the like mostly ceased activity somewhere around the early 1100's.

And ancient Egypt, even under Rome, was earlier than that.

So yeah, Jack's already a damn good time-traveler, don't know why he needs a portal.

If I'm not mistaken Jack isn't aging because of some temporal curse brought on by the effects of time travel.

No idea though.

The crown already happened in the comics.

Or
it's not earth

If it isn't Earth then damn there are a fuckton of historical coincidences on this alternate planet.

>this season
Implying there will be seaons after this.

are the comics canon?

Yeah, isn't that funny?

>Vikings as we know them are mostly myth

How do "we" know them exactly?

>My character is actually picking up mcguffins to kill a eldright god...That is his girlfriend that since the beginning was destined to become this old god
>he actually have a sword made of a fallen Old one wich is the only way to kill those things since the concept of wounds and damage only works if is done by something equal to then
>the sword is complete but he cant use much since it really fucks up the wearer sanity.the only thing that could hold the madness...is the mcguffin the guardian is protecting
>my char advantage is a incredible endurance capable of resist some tough shit
After a long fight against his favor my guy would probably give up combat and tank all the damage to get the guffin and run away...or be desperate and use the sword and somehow actually hurt the guardian since the sword would do some serious shit to people of hour reality

anyway my char will be hurt

Decline the offer of combat, walk a good distance away, and wish him out of existence.
Then just cast wish again to get the mcguffin effect without needing to have fought that guy to begin with.

I should hope so, seeing as season 5 is the final season.

Leisure Suit Larry. I'd fuck the Guardian's brains out.

Why not just wish away your reason for needing the macguffin in the first place, you wanker?

I don't think they are since the comic gave Samurai Jack an ending.
>Jack gathers all of his old allies(the woolies,the talking dogs,Scotsman) to perform one last attack on Aku and free the future from his terror.

That's cold, man. Why didn't you just wish for the macguffin in the first place?

>Wish him out of existence
>An even stronger guardian appears and kicks your ass

Something tells me this is exactly what would happen

>Fucking with the cosmic guardian of what might be a Time diety

Oh sure user, I bet that will work out swell for you

>Time portal just summons a version of the Guardian from 10 nanoseconds before you finished casting Wish

Why not just wish to be the man?

You have to do the job, Jack.