Make 6 figs off of stocks and crypto

>make 6 figs off of stocks and crypto
>brag to family
>christmas comes up
>Mom: you know user, you should really give your brother and sister some of that money
>Me: thats literally welfare. i already bought them presents
>Mom: I DONT CARE! YOU FUCKING GIVE THEM SOME MONEY

Oh, and my brother and sister are 4 years older than me and purposely ignored crypto currency and stocks and never went into it, and implied i was jew for being so concerned about money.

Whose in the wrong here? My brother yelled at me once and said
>Why dont you give me some of those bitcoins!

They're in the wrong and quite frankly I'd explode on them and threaten to cut them out of your life if they continue the bullshit.

Move out you dummy.

Nice bait

its really my mom. I bought my brother and sister $10-$15 presents this year, because im still a college kid living off my dad, yet shes killing me because i didnt buy something up to $50. Like wtf, thats still my food and drink money.

I'm sorry you had to go through that, user. Your mom really should show you some more respect. She thinks she can command you around and is using you as a financial faucet now.

If you have enough, give him .01 and let him watch it drop to 80$

Don't give them any money.

Make a donation to something like cancer foundation or any of the sort (doesn't actually matter) and show them on christmas.

Based on their reactions you'll be able to see how greedy and selfish they are.

no, none of that happened.

ask your siblings and your mom to suck your dick for money

>if yes : tell them they're worse than you
>if no : tell them they're not providing anything and they're basically kikes asking for handouts

get a prostitute to suck your dick at home on christmas eve too

No, chaotic neutral/lawful evil this shit and give him .01 btc. Lawful neutral a shit

that might be a good idea. what are some good donations i can give $20 to?

Honestly, what really pisses me off the most is the fact that my brother has this hot loyal asian gf, and he thinks im not jealous at all because of that. Its why im paying my sister around 10 k to find a gf/wife for me

they are in the wrong. your bitch mom just wants to be able to control you and be entitled to your money.

give them NOTHING, they deserve nothing, and tell your mom she's a cunt for me.

It clearly isn't about the donation but the priceless reaction he'll get from his family

>Its why im paying my sister around 10 k to find a gf/wife for me

Save your money, it wont work out

It doesn't actually matter, just gift it to a homeless on the street and make a pic of it or something.

Also, you can go straight to china with 10k and buy a woman.

Maybe I just like my torture drawn out

Fuck no don't give them shit besides a regular present.

Your own damn fault for opening your mouth about it, retard. Let this be a lesson to you.

>bragging to family about crypto gains

waitt what, are you literally retarded

Maybe I know what you mean.

>making six figs
>caring that much about $50
Are you, by chance, Jewish?
The headache never worth it, blame your self for bragging.

I'm giving my mom REQ for Christmas.
She's super confused about crypto.
I put the paper wallet in an actual wallet with a knockoff hello kitty motif.

>ts why im paying my sister around 10 k to find a gf/wife for me
Please don't do this user, I can't see this working out in your favor
>your sister's only motivation is the money
>she probably doesn't care if the relationship would work out
>she'll cash in the first gf she thinks you'll accept and pay her for

This. Don't ever tell anyone about your crypto.

I can already imagine this conversation in a few months.

im thinking of giving $10 to cancer research and writing it in their names

nah. my sister is a normie. I really just want a girl who genuinely loves me and isnt forced into it. My sister is good matchmaker! but my fucking brother cant fucking help me me find gf yet demands more money than my sis

blame all the people telling me i needed to pay taxes on bitcoin this year. My lawyer dad told me himself i dont, its how they found out.

I agree with the China thing. You probably won't need to pay. Go travel and find a cute chinese girl while abroad (if they can travel alone they can 90% speak English). They can be really sweet, and if you're into that kinda dated femininity they're more than likely to have it.

Yes he is, read his posts

Money always brings out the worst in people. Let that sink in.

>brag to family
This is where you fucked up. As far as my family knows, I am still living paycheck to paycheck, when really I have shitloads in the bank, and shitloads more in crypto.

>Bragging about your gains to normies
You were in the wrong here.
Your family's balance is going to be permanently ruined because you have money
get out now

>im thinking of giving $10 to cancer research and writing it in their names

PERFECT, do it. But if you really have 6figs in crypt you might as well drop a little more into it to piss them off even more.

ok, so tell them you have crypto. you arent required to say HOW MUCH YOU HAVE, retard. and if they ask, lie.

I read this wrong and thought you was me for a moment...

>They're in the wrong and quite frankly I'd explode on them and threaten to cut them *out of your life* if they continue the bullshit.

Even if i did go with the china thing, i would still pay a trip for my sister. My sister is a ultra norm marketer whose really good with people.

My sister probably has better luck in making girls bi than i do actaully getting a gf (not that my sister is bi or lesbo).

Point is. I would most certainly bring my sister to china to help me get one.

Now I'm convinced you're larping. Good job, you almost got me.

wheres there to larp?

My brother unironically has a hot gf thats 100% loyal, yet he expects me to feel sorry for him in anyway.

Give them a hand full of Doge.

And stop bragging about your new wealth, you fucking retards.

Move out and buy a gun

Ooh, go do that then. I think if you go along with her, you'll have a more interesting time than you would have without her (assuming you're not r9k). Plan a trip to Taiwan or Japan if you're not confident in traveling (Korea if you like drinking or kpop). They're really easy to navigate, much more so than China imo. Nothing too out of the box either.
Earnestly

literally leave. You have 6 figs
They will come crawling back, they need you more than you need them now

say you bouhht them some crypto and will hold it in trust

I'm so glad I'm an only child.

>telling anyone about your wealth
>even your parents
You deserve everything coming your way

Your fault for bragging m8. Never tell your family about your finances if you can't trust them to be mature about it.
I mean, look at Columbus Blue Jackets defenseman Jack Johnson.

Keep the money keep investing. Tell that to your mom, that you need the money to reinvest and grow more money

>Telling anyone other than Veeky Forums
You fucked up

id be a dick about it and crumple up some hundreds and throw then in your moms face.

This.

Fucking shit ass parent prob a roastie so she's used to incels rubbing small bills over her.

>Bragging about crypto gains
>Bragging about six figs crypto gains

Dude just lie and say you made like two grand or something, nobody will give a shit and at the same time give you the praise and validation you clearly so desperately crave.

I gave my mom 1LTC when she hot started on normiebase. She then gave me 9k to wire to my gdax after i told her i cashed out my initial investment of 6k. Sounds like your Mom's a piece of shit.

Just pay your brother 10k to fuck his gf. Pay another 5k to make him watch. Break the poorfags mind.

Treat this life like you're fucking James Bond. No-one knows except people who NEED to know, and even they don't need to know how much you're making. Every time my wife asks, I tell her we've just about broken even.

you were in the wrong for flaunting your wealth. Never reveal your gains to others

man i thought i escaped all the larping when i stopped browsing /x/

people are so fucking sad

you sound like the sad one mate

Kill your mother save your father.

You should fucking pay

Braggart Tax

This is the only wise answer user