Daily reminder to get your money out of crypto now, before it is too late. Do not be greedy, user...

Daily reminder to get your money out of crypto now, before it is too late. Do not be greedy, user. It is better to be safe, than to be sorry.

what a shitty analogy

There's no point user, I'm only playing with profits right now and they'll be taxed to oblivion if I cash out.

This is an all or nothing game for me, I've already taken out my initial, the profits I've left in will either make me rich or go to zero.

We're all greedy motherfuckers, that's the problem.

I wouldn't have enough fiat to cover my taxes. I'm strongly considering renouncing my citizenship.

>but it is better to have lived and lost, than to have never lived at all
anyone who isn't in crypto is missing out big time

Isn't he talking about the current central banking system?

>implying this hasn't been posted a million times by now

We know, that's why we go into tether.

Considering this heavily, but unfortunately my family is from beaner-land, so the only other citizenship I will have is Mexican citizenship if I give up my US one. But I'll be a millionaire and live like a king in Mexico, so it's not too bad.

I might sell a bit of my stack once I made like 200-300K. But I will keep most of it.
You know what will happen one day?

Bitcoin will crash by more than 80% all the weak hands will sell. The market will go totally crazy. But then three months later Bitcoin will reach another all time high.
After making some small profits everyone will sell their low cap alt coins for profit and forget about them in mid 2018.

Some people will hold onto them though. Theywill not sell for years.

These are the future millionaires.

History will repeat itself like with the early adopters of Bitcoin who sold way too early.

I'm % fiat right now. This shit is running out of fuel and would probably crash in the next couple of weeks.

That's what I'm thinking too. It has always bounced back and stabilized to some degree after a major crash. We just got to ride the wave. I'll probably wait until January before throwing money at BTC again.

K, thanks but imma hold a bit longer

Buy a Greek or Portuguese citizenship for 400k Euros. You just have to live there for a couple of years.

>go into tether

Dude, I can't tell if you're joking or not, but you made me laugh either way

fuck off OP, you nocoiner fear mongering scum.

the worlds financial institutions are heavily involving themselves in crypto in anticipation of it crashing. makes sense right?

>fiat
>money

good one.

> taxed to oblivion

You either have no idea what you are talking about or literally live in the DPRK.

Even 30-40% of something is more than 100% of nothing, and that is nordcuck level taxes.

Stop gambling and start investing.

just bought 100k

cheers

>(((Goodman)))
All Jews have a personal interest in seeing crypto crash. Disregard anything a Jew says. Their ethnic power lies in FIAT control.

That reminds me, especially for the Americans here, can we claim our losses on crypto when we file taxes?

you must be new. in a microcosm this can be observed in individual pumps of different coins. In the macrocosm of the entire crypto sphere it will be observed when the bull market dies, as bull markets always do. You will see.

We arent close to the real bubble top yet

Whoa... he posted it again.

If you cashed out you would have enough to pay 30% taxes, no?