Funny how easy it is to see where we are right now afters years in crypto

Funny how easy it is to see where we are right now afters years in crypto

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u4mS7DLCnl8
omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First sell off.
If you have more than 6 months in crypto why the fuck are you here instead of a private island?

You dropped a "

Except Bitcoin keeps making ATHs and is showing no signs of stopping. Everyone thought that futures would kill it. Now the big wallstreet boys get to play. This is a bubble, but it's just getting started.

Except the dip to bull trap would be to 10k you retard.

People are still being catious i think.

Futures might not be fucked with till later.

Oh i dont mean we are in the bulltrap.
We are definitely in denial:

It didn't even hit the obvious predicted dip of 17,500...

The thing that is really fucking things up is the fact that everywhere I go people keep talking about how it definitely IS a bubble and how it will pop soon and how a 50% retrace won't be a big deal. It wasn't like this before.
Hopefully it will still pop but knowing my luck, this time it actually will be different.

This is 100% denial

Bulltrap is like 15k

alts are mooning though
if there is going to be a pop it hasn't even begun
im starting to wonder if the market is no longer going to crash as a whole anymore.

Denial of what? Everyone with a fucking quarter of a brain KNOWS that this is a bubble. We are in the institutional phase. Not denial. Just compare the market cap of BTC to ANY of the S&P 500 companies. Now compare it to Gold/Silver.

Haha i too thought that two days ago. Just a reminder that it is universally true and those phenomena are time dependent.

Maybe you too are in denial in a few days, now you resemble the emotional state shortly after "new paradigm"

>a couple anons have a different opinion and that in itself validates mine
kek, nice argument

this graph is the shittest content on this board. everyone in crypto feels different emotions and put themselves at a point on this graph, then assumes everyone else is there too. tho in reality 90% of people in crypto joined during this last month's bull run and 90% of the public still don't know about it.
Point is, if you took the average rather than seeing everything from your own perspective, we're still in early adoption.

>This Time is Different: The Post

How is this not an evolution of currency?

>traded goods
>physical coins and paper
>Plastic Cards
No money
>Dead

youtu.be/u4mS7DLCnl8
SELL. NOW. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Everyone with a high enough net worth is expecting a crash. Those people will not buy ATH. Only the mainstream is still buying a few. Bitcoin is on television. If my grandmother now could triple gainz because she watched MSM that is an absolute unrealistic state and never happened in the history of finance

I won't consider it a crash unless the whole market goes down to january levels

im not in denial
i want a crash badly

how is months and months of full retard growth the "denial" phase? are we even looking at the same picture? is this place full of legitimate fucking RETARDS?

early adopters were people who mined in 2010

lol ive been around and im not rich. i didnt save enough or buy/ trade enough.

From your perspective. that's the point god dammit
Think from an average persons point of view

ATHs mean nothing to bitcoin. Have you even looked at the data of the .com bubble? The NASDAQ had a market cap of 1.7 TRILLION *in the 90s* and was a self contained American market bubble. Bitcoin has 2 billion market cap and is an international bubble that HAS crashed multiple times and WILL crash many more. You just seem like a salty no coiner who decided to make bubble thread #3719 while everyone else is making easy bubble money.

Hey OP, how do you think the stock market crashing, student debt/housing bubble popping off now would affect crypto?

When was there ever a bubble with full global participation, few barriers to entry, limited supply (per coin) and almost no way to find proper market value. Yes it is different to previous hysterias, truly different. A once in a lifetime bubble.

Shhh, goyim. Ignore the real bubbles. Grandmothers are talking about Bitcoin. SELL SELL SELL.

Agreed the newfags from Reddt are unbearable

I am in since 2013.
.com bubble were actual companies. With stockmarket exposure.

Bitcoin has no stockmarket exposure. It is not even traded to institutions in the us. Or did you notice that blackrock went in on bitcoin? Its all ultra niche hedgefunds.

Institutional exposure will come, but it will be in the next bullrun in 1-2 years. Thats when you see 1-300.000 USD.

>full global participation

This. This is the KEY difference between bitcoin and all of the other finiancial manias.

>Bitcoin has no stockmarket exposure. It is not even traded to institutions in the us.

*tips futures*

There are tons of institutional money in BTC anyway. I agree that we're in a bubble. Everyone does. Where we ARE in the bubble is a matter of opinion. What point are you trying to make exactly?

But it had full global participation since 2011

Dude, i can assure you institutionals have been watching Bitcoin since day 1.

FUDing brainlets always forget to point out the difference between a bubble existing and a bubble popping. Yes of course it's a fucking speculation bubble, and I'm making like a bandit.

Bitcoin has 300 Billion USD Marketcap. Thats not institutional money you retard. It would be in the trillions if Institutional money went in.

Bitcoin Futures are not traded on the stockmarket but on an exchange. Amd its value is constantly going down. Big players are shorting

Really? Were there Korean exchanges then for instance?

I agree 110%, what is your point?
>HEY EVEROYNE THE SKY IS BLUE
>Yeah, you're right, the sky is blue
>BUT YOUR WRONG THE SKY IS BLUE
>.........

Watching vs Investing ?

You think they will never take profit brainlet?

So you really did just come to shitpost. Later kid. Have a fun time doing nothing.

>Were there Korean exchanges then for instance?
>koreans can only access korean websites

Actually isn't the korean government extremely controlled?

>what is a vpn

omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL

50 million freshly minted tethers. We going back up boyos.

God bless Bitfinex, I don't even care if it's a scam I just want gains

Chas doesn't care. Chad has made six figures

Chad sold Bitcoin two days ago at ATH and will multiply his BTC portfolio in march next year when even the last bag holder sold at a loss