CYOA General

CYOA General

Last Thread: Info on creation and archives of cyoas: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Steam CYOA, OC.

Call it 1/4th if we're being generous.

Tada! and goodnight! I have horrible timing.
I am apparently not the best at doing lewd in this manner. Hope it's still fun and gets the motor going.

>have to pick four
>but I hate all of them

fuck you gaben

You know something is wrong when Mass Effect 3 is the only semi-decent choice

>All those shit tier games

Go back to /v/

What CYOA are you making /cyoag/?

Maid, Coura, and Blue Skies/Waters

Cause all waifus all the time.

Question: what do you mean by "worship" for the mana option?

Actually... replace blue waters/skies with A PSA for the world

Been gone for a month or two.

What's new? Oh, and is QuietAnon still alive?

>Maid
>Whatever two other options I like

WHERE IS THE OC

A image version and pdf of a cyoa.

Sometime during Spring Break.

>but I hate all of them
You have no taste if you don't like half of what was listed there.

>All those shit tier games
You too, have absolutely no taste.

Can you give us a rough idea of how much cuck shit we should expect?

Team Fortress 2, Soldier
Doom
Mass Effect 3
Dark Souls 3

Haha, time to make the world __fun!__

Dota 2, Counter Strike GO, Mass Effect 3, Dark Souls 3

Time to level up and sleep with hot alien babes.

You know damn well how much, Satan.

So it's full of cuck shit?

>What's new?
The time of the skellies is almost here.
So close. So very, very close.
It could be hours or even minutes away.

these choices seem too hell-bent on creating a world in which you have to fight shit, instead of making life easier. i'm just going to take TF2's spy stuff and my unusual hat and just invis away from all the trade spammers.

Not quite yet. There's things to be done still. Blame timezones for a certain canuck not being on at the right times.

If I pick dark souls and tf2's spy can I kill bosses in one hit?

Could Spy even manage to backstab Gwyn?

I think not.

No, spy can't even oneshot the bigger cunts in MvM so he wouldn't be able to do shit against souls bosses.

>Mass Effect
>Steam

A better question is whether or not you could fuck scout's mom

Maid to Order
Louise Salope
Serf Adoption

Louise the Genie can provide me with money she'd better if she wants her endless vacation and together with dear obedient Lisa and sweet 'young' Nephthys we'll tour the world's beaches as a happy, lewd family.

-Alternatively-

Knows You Best
Blue Skies and Clear Waters
Louise Salope

Spend the rest of our lives in a tropical island paradise.
Louise means my sister and I can drop in with my family and friends from time to time.

Absolutely none Satan. There is no cucking in the cyoa at all.

If you're an insecure person who loves to be treated like a bitch and cheated on, you can cuck yourself by making up shit in your own headcanon, I guess. But you're not a cuck are you cuck?

>There is no cucking in the cyoa at all
At least that's something. Too bad Italics is still a cuck.

…How much longer?

If your gf had sex with other men before you got with her are you still getting cucked from the past?

well to be fair, those big cunts are made of metal which knives are generally not effective at cutting. i'd say spy has somewhat of a chance on smaller, fleshy bosses.

Please don't.

You may have heard that Highlander is working with me on the lore, and on the map.
It shouldn't be much longer, i just need some additional map-related stuff and then 1-2 days to edit it all together.

>Too bad Italics is still a cuck.
>Responded to Italics
>Uses 3rd person to refer to me.
user, I can't deal with you. Just go. I am Italics.

I need to ask.

Did you choose the Ghostly Gibus as your hat?

>Dating used goods

Then put on a name or something you cuck.

What's the ETA on highlander's stuff? I get the feeling she's decided not to release anything until everything is finished.

Yep.
You're also being cucked by all of the men she didn't fuck, but could have.
And after you fuck her, you are cucking every potential future man she might fuck.
Even if she doesn't actually fuck them, you've still quantum cucked them, just as you were quantum cucked by the guys she didn't fuck.

It is a tricky thing.

I think it shouldn't be too difficult or time-consuming, but HL isn't on right now so i don't know.

Yeah except I painted it pink so I could stand out from the crowd

Cucking was a mistake.

So what your saying is since she cucked me I should kill both her and myself to prevent any more people from getting cucked in the future

Indeed.

You're only collapsing a single particle-wave cuck-state.
To remove all cucking from the universe would require it's destruction.

You can thank the Demiurge for that.
This isn't a problem in the astral planes, you know.

Or you could just keep killing used goods as some sort of anti-cuck super hero.

I want to have heterosexual intercourse for recreational purposes with that bird!
She's cute! Cute!

Does Pasille cuck her waifu? Is it even possible for a girl to cuck another girl.

If a guy can say "how's the taste of my dick when you eat her out?" you're getting cucked

EVERYONE'S GETTING KEKED

What if you're the only guy she's fucked? Will you be thinking "how's the taste of my dick when I eat her out"?

Are you then cucking yourself?

Ignore cuckposters, post CYOAs

>Not using a condom to prevent you from cucking future you

Post good cyoas and we will

If you use condoms you're allowing yourself to be cucked by your own potential children.

If anything I'm cucking her by letting my potential children touch my penis

Yeah, it's not like you'd be doing yourselves a favour if you do.

So I have Horny Dreams, a Maid that will do whatever I say and I can spread my values across the world in 3 minute segmants. Life is going to be dope.

Well if you have children at any point you're a cuck because someone else has been inside your wife.

Coura, Dress Up Time, and Mana from Heaven

I'd go with Knows You Best if there were even the slightest suggestion she would be attractive, but I'm not going to have a probably fat chick hanging onto me when I could have a loli succubus instead.

>Well if you have children at any point you're a cuck because someone else has been inside your wife.
I knew I shouldn't have trusted my wifes son

Am i still getting cucked if chad only did anal with her?

That alternate timeline stuff with Earth is really dissapointing to me.
I mean really? The entirety of Earth with all its different cultures and environments isn't enough? I mean earth is so big and there are so many places that never get visited, so many different kinds of people and backdrops, it's kind of preposterous to look for more when there's already more than you can choose from.
I get that it's so people can choose wether or not their builds interact but isn't that really already seen as implied in most cyoas nowadays?

I don't know. Maybe it's just the infinity thing that takes me out of it, makes me feel like everything you do is meaningless because there's always a timeline in which you did something else. Plus, earth has branching time but the other planes of existence don't? Wouldn't that mean when a conduit travels from earth to uthuli an infinite amount of versions of that conduit would arrive at the same place?

If you fuck her now, you cuck your future self.
If you fuck her in the future, you're cucking your past self.

You simply can't win.
The only option is suicide, user.

This is gorgeous to look at.

>A PSA for the world
I can just tell a ton of people something and they'll believe it? Easy choice.
>Dress up time
I'm a sucker for shapeshifting, and would be the perfect stunt double or something.
>Bounty overflowing
I have no idea what polymora or serfs are, but I put in the busty cowgirl image and dammit I'm choosing busty cowgirls.

>Come into thread
>Oh hey, gallery is done
>Oh hey, someone posted my cyoa
>Oh hey, someone insulted my cyoa
Other than the stupid anti-matter thing I haven't fixed yet, what's wrong with it?

Looking at my blind picks:

>Louise Salope
Beach eh? I live near one, so she'll be happy. The sand and sun are nice, but she better not expect me to go in the water very often. That "drop in the bucket" line has me worried. Having a fuck-buddy is cool, but if we aren't at least friends we'll just be using one another. I don't like that kind of relationship. Does she know magic, by the way?

>Blue Skies and Clear Waters
This synergizes with Louise, at the very least. I'll be sad losing contact with Earth (unless the Night Sisters have a means of keeping me in touch), but where I'm headed makes up for it. Delicious brown waifus aplenty. And I am become the embodiment of manliness.

>Knows You Best
I was afraid this would be a trap option after realizing there aren't visible breasts. I'm glad to be wrong. Sort of. This one is... interesting, so to speak. A clone who shares everything but gender. That includes fetishes. I'd be hesitant to shag myself, so she would feel the same. Whether or not will be based on how she looks, I guess. In any case, I won't be explaining her to my family, since I'll be on Uthuli. Which makes me wonder how these girls will act towards each another.

The Happiest type of Dream (real good sleep every night), Should Have Sent a Poet (laughs and lewd potential) and, to a lesser extent, Dress Up Time sound good as well. I'm relatively happy with my picks, so switching any is a hard decision. I've got a harem, which leaves me with no real need for Louise. Whether I swap her for Dream or Poet depends on how Poet interacts with Clear Waters. Since I'm the tribe's male, I can only imagine good things. As for keeping my clone, it depends on my ability to stay in contact with friends and family after getting shanghaied. Having someone familiar with Earth would be nice, even if it's another version of myself.

Final choices, in summary:
>Blue Skies and Clear Waters
>Should Have Sent a Poet
>Knows You Best /or/ The Happiest type of Dream

Nice digits
Of course.

>yet

Implying you ever will.

Look who's talking.

So I'll be stuck in a world the size of a city with nothing but myself and a few ghosts fighting monsters for the rest of eternity?

So what's the point it then?

All selves are the same person, though.

>Does she know magic, by the way?
She is described as a Genie, so one would assume so.
>I'll be sad losing contact with Earth (unless the Night Sisters have a means of keeping me in touch)
I assumed you could just apply Louise to the problem to fix it.

Are 2 trips better than 2 dubs and trips?

>You are allowed to bring others with you if you wish.

Plus it's kinda implied that life pops up in the world as well.

Boring. Ripoff of a comic book. Few choices to make. Few options to pick from. One option obviously overpowered. No setting.

>One option obviously overpowered
Which one?

Why is the right side completely censored? For what purpose?

I think it's based on Conduit's setting, which I'm not familiar with. If Jinni are run-of-the-mill wish granters then I dun goofed. Even so, she's described as a water genie; her power may be small in scope.

I think I got seriously drunk last night because I remember seeing this enormous cyoa, like hundreds of pages in pdf.

That couldn't have been real, right?

Sounds like Traveller.
The one i'm working on is only 60 pages so far.

Traveller or Order

The white one that can only be harmed by something that every single thing can be harmed by.

How does that make it OP

You should check it out its really lore rich

Genie in Conduit can't grant wishes, instead they can be bound in either a person giving them supernatural agility, into an object that can be used for invisibility magic, or into their element which gives them a physical body.

She's already been bound to her element which is why she has a body. She's just a blue waifu now.

Thank you, was waiting for this. Didn't wanna post it myself!
Combining this with the Meta CYOA's F option
>All is Boy's Love
Spend my life converting disgusting lesbians to pure straightgirls. I'm thinking tricking her into a threeway, then helping her discover that she only pretended to be a lesbian and really she's a huge slut for dick.

I'll post the relevant parts of Conduit

And the Glass Desert, where the Jinn are from

Good job bringing lesbians one step closer to homosexuality. Now if only there was a way to replace the remaining sinful vagina with a blessed penis.

>stupid anti-matter
What do you mean exactly?
In the sense anti-matter in any decent measurable quantity is rare and so expensive you literally never have to worry about it.

Or that northern lights, thunderstorms and Van de Graaff generators are now far more dangerous and eating a banana will kill you?

Also waifus, because waifus

Well it takes place in your typical cape world, so I'd assume it's far easier to get antimatter there with all the super scientists and aliens around.

One demonlord-uke bf please.

But what about them husbandos?